WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another new church member

mbrown2

Reaction score
Its been 10 years since having my last F26....but being on river I longed for another quick boat....always wanted a small quick outboard for morning and afternoon smooth water runs at Parker... Picked up 1998 Mirage with SuperMag Mariner...lot different than the bigger cats...so much quicker response to lift/trim/throttle...was fun for the first weekend out...needs a bit of TLC but its got good bones..

So much I want to do it but will take my time in the off season...

Mirage 4.jpg

Mirage 2.jpg

Mirage 3.jpg

Mirage 1.jpg

TurboPaul

Reaction score
Ok now that looks like a hoot to drive. I am sure my wife would divorce me after 5 minutes but daum.....

Congrats on the purchase.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mbrown2

Reaction score
Ok now that looks like a hoot to drive. I am sure my wife would divorce me after 5 minutes but daum.....

Congrats on the purchase.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Well after my wife's first ride she told me...."well I've been faster"...I told her..."hey I am still trying to figure shit out"...really questioned my manhood...but I am ok not going over 70 yet...things happen quick in small boats... :)

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
1C7CC977-087D-4837-8A3C-7998B07D0264.jpeg
You will feel at home here...
Welcome!
Post up
your runs!

The Rev

Last edited:

mbrown2

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for someone that does rigging in Havasu? The history of this boat was it was bought as a blank hull in 1998 for $3200 (Fish and Game showed me copy of the PO)...so I can tell it was not rigged by Brad Collins and such changes/fixes over the years it looks sloppy..would like someone to go through the tighten up the wiring and rigging. Figure in the next month or two someone may have time to spend a couple days on it.

SKIA36

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for someone that does rigging in Havasu? The history of this boat was it was bought as a blank hull in 1998 for $3200 (Fish and Game showed me copy of the PO)...so I can tell it was not rigged by Brad Collins and such changes/fixes over the years it looks sloppy..would like someone to go through the tighten up the wiring and rigging. Figure in the next month or two someone may have time to spend a couple days on it.
Joe Abillera, DBR (Dave Bush RACING) at Havasu Hot Laps.