WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Baja 1000 Next week Whos going?

Holymoses

Reaction score
Leaving Tuesday afternoon to spend a couple Days Pre Running the Coarse on Motos. Have a close friend competing in Iron Man Pro Bike class. Viking Mike Skurkis on a Husky 500. Should be good times.

DLC

Reaction score
Have fun!
Have your buddy stick to a plan, if he misses one check point he’s done, I’ve had a few buds try it and it’s difficult to stay out if front of closing check points.
One guy was so hipped up and then once alone out ridding he totally body crashed / exhausted like 7/8 hours into it. Stopped to rest then didn’t make the next check point....

Holymoses

Reaction score
Have fun!
Have your buddy stick to a plan, if he misses one check point he’s done, I’ve had a few buds try it and it’s difficult to stay out if front of closing check points.
One guy was so hipped up and then once alone out ridding he totally body crashed / exhausted like 7/8 hours into it. Stopped to rest then didn’t make the next check point....
Yea it gets crazy out there for sure! We’ve seen all kinds of mishaps. This isn’t his first rodeo:) he’s finished Pro Iron Man more than once always top 3 finisher:)

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
Yea it gets crazy out there for sure! We’ve seen all kinds of mishaps. This isn’t his first rodeo:) he’s finished Pro Iron Man more than once always top 3 finisher:)

My friends liked to ride and wanted to give it a try, most of it was all talk after the lack of performance

JayBreww

Reaction score
A few guys out here in Barstow testing today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welldigger00

Reaction score
My buddy Jeff Kawell won the 40 plus iron man class a few years ago. Absolute beast. He had no feelings in his hands for like six weeks after.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holymoses

Reaction score
My buddy Jeff Kawell won the 40 plus iron man class a few years ago. Absolute beast. He had no feelings in his hands for like six weeks after.
Yea it’s definitely an accomplishment and tests your mind and body like nothing else

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk