I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Clear roads, hammer down. :D
15737483291825592784732603440895.jpg

Nothing too crazy...

72-75 works just fine...

Tractorsdontfloat

Reaction score
Talked to @Headless hula a couple hours ago. He called telling me how much corn was still standing even south of Des Moines. At least I’m not alone in my slow harvest task.

Shiny side up HH, travel safe and enjoy while us hard working folk do what we do best.

Headless hula

Reaction score
Right around 1300 to go as tight now.
I am somewhere in between Kansas City and Wichita. Somewhere near Ottawa

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Damn you are booking it. You know you can still head north through I-70. LOL

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
When are you headed home Hula?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
El Reno is probably a better place to stop than Amarillo...unless Amarillo got some upgrades in the past few years. Weather up and over Flagstaff is supposed to be high 60's tomorrow...pretty calm as well. Don't know about Winslow side.

Enjoy counting all 378 mile markers of New Mexico...to me, that was always the hardest stretch:eek:

SixD9R

Reaction score
Awesome trip HH!! Keep the posts coming.
As far as trailer hitch security goes, I have one of these. I like it because you can open it with a little key and don't need a pair of wrenches. Not sure how well it would fare against a good hammer though.
Trailer hitch lock.jpg

Singleton

Reaction score
As far as trailer hitch security goes, I have one of these. I like it because you can open it with a little key and don't need a pair of wrenches. Not sure how well it would fare against a good hammer though.
View attachment 816988

Better then a bolt and nut :)
Used the same one on my old trailer, and still have that lock and use it as a spare lock when needed.

Headless hula

Reaction score
View attachment 816988
Better then a bolt and nut :)
Used the same one on my old trailer, and still have that lock and use it as a spare lock when needed.

That's adorable... I wonder how it would fare getting blasted with salt spray and Road grime....
I've had all of those little trinket locks...
They get rusted solid before you can even imagine.

SixD9R

Reaction score
That's adorable... I wonder how it would fare getting blasted with salt spray and Road grime....
I've had all of those little trinket locks...
They get rusted solid before you can even imagine.
LOL mine certainly hasn't been tested to that extreme. I think the majority is stainless steel and the lock mechanism is protected by a rubber cap.
Good luck getting to Havasu!

Headless hula

Reaction score
LOL mine certainly hasn't been tested to that extreme. I think the majority is stainless steel and the lock mechanism is protected by a rubber cap.
Good luck getting to Havasu!
Thanks man.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You're only getting a little sprint through Texas! What, 100 miles? I assume the GIANT cross is still out there? At 3am, seeing that come up on the horizon, lit up, woke you up. Impressive.

Headless hula

Reaction score
You're only getting a little sprint through Texas! What, 100 miles? I assume the GIANT cross is still out there? At 3am, seeing that come up on the horizon, lit up, woke you up. Impressive.
I haven't seen a giant Cross....
Almost to McLean

Milemarkers are getting smaller, 148 to go

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I haven't seen a giant Cross....
Almost to McLean

Milemarkers are getting smaller, 148 to go
Uhoh...only remember seeing it twice...at 0'dark thirty...religious hallucinations!?
:eek::eek::eek:

Can't say as though we stopped much off I40 in Texas. We used to try to push through between east New Mexico and east of OKC...where I once learned me and Waffle Houses don't get along:rolleyes:

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Safe travels
If u change your mind & want to see hundreds of miles of Delta & SF Bay the next 2 weeks look like great weather up here & no wind.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Good morning!! Good to see you are back on the road. I got to ask did you sleep in a shopping center parking lot or did you need to get your taxes done? LOL Hoping the day goes well for you today. I forgot to ask you when we talked “are you there yet”? LOL

wallnutz

Reaction score
If that was in reference to my ankle I’d prefer nobody looking at it, let alone touching it. Lol
Come on Dave Hula is mister fix it, he can whip that thing right back in shape.:D
I'm still waiting for the swelling to go down on mine to get a MRI:(

Icky

Reaction score
You could've hired a transporter, flown there and borrowed Dave's truck :D