WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2nd Question for the left??

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
That's rich, "you" asking for posted up proof. As much stuff you've been asked to post up that never gets posted, makes it a comical request......:rolleyes:
I can only guess who this was directed to!!

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Most of which is somebody else's stuff.....:rolleyes:
That’s about the dumbest thing you’ve ever said. Dave wanted pix of my guns with RD Sux written in photo and I provided it. Just as with Trumps crimes there is no proof sufficient to change a calcified mind.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
That’s about the dumbest thing you’ve ever said. Dave wanted pix of my guns with RD Sux written in photo and I provided it. Just as with Trumps crimes there is no proof sufficient to change a calcified mind.
You're just such a troll of mystery, who knows where you get your pictures......Calm down. Go for a sail out in the shipping lanes and take a nice nap

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Since when is aid to designated and approved refugees the same as illegal immigration?

We are talkin about reforming immigration policy, The refugee program was being greatly abused. Does such a steep decline not indicate reform is taking place, even without any democratic support?

:rolleyes: :)

RodnJen

Reaction score
We are talkin about reforming immigration policy, The refugee program was being greatly abused. Does such a steep decline not indicate reform is taking place, even without any democratic support?

:rolleyes: :)

No, it’s a dog whistle to his blind supporters. Present company excluded of course.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No, it’s a dog whistle to his blind supporters. Present company excluded of course.

giphy.gif

jet496

Reaction score
Yes I’m aware and no don’t support it.

What issues? Illegals have been flooding in for years, not just from Mexico. It’s not a liberal/conservative issue, it’s a national crisis that needs to be dealt with.
A crisis that Trump has the balls to address & everyone else is afraid of for some strange reason. Hell, Obama gave them drivers licenses, mind you they are illegal. Hmmmm, nobody can see through that one, huh.

jet496

Reaction score
If they break a state or local law, those state and local officers should charge them. Whether they are undocumented, homeless, or just rich and entitled.
and have them register to vote while they have them there...

RodnJen

Reaction score
A crisis that Trump has the balls to address & everyone else is afraid of for some strange reason. Hell, Obama gave them drivers licenses, mind you they are illegal. Hmmmm, nobody can see through that one, huh.

That was Jerry Brown, but I understand we all look alike to you.

wallnutz

Reaction score
They might call it “neighborhood watch” or whatever.
But we all know what those middle aged monied up successful white guys are up to...especially in that gated stronghold of whiteness!
The privilege just oozes off of him

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Squeaky’s been awfully quiet with their impeachment dud.

Come on Mr. Duke, tell us how Drumpf is done now.............
4284DFDB-097B-4694-B7C1-5DADB8CCAC33.gif

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Where’s gmac and saucer and others?

Only rodnjen answered and honestly his answers were logical and thought out.

I am waiting to hear from others? I would like someone to explain to me how it is ok that the law applies to themselves but not to illegal aliens.

I was not aware of that and no I don't support it.

I think its a bigger issue then just left and right. Both are unwilling to compromise on anything. Hence nothing gets done.

Both sides are so bent set on proving the other side completely wrong not just partially , that they can't see that maybe both sides have some valid points. Kinda like allot of the posters on this section. Which is why I tend not to post on here.

Its compromise, without it nothing will change. You can apply that model to almost anything. Pretty simple.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Our getting totally fed up , and start thinning the moron herd will change things, radically and soon.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

I think its a bigger issue then just left and right. Both are unwilling to compromise on anything. Hence nothing gets done.

Both sides are so bent set on proving the other side completely wrong not just partially , that they can't see that maybe both sides have some valid points. Kinda like allot of the posters on this section. Which is why I tend not to post on here.

Its compromise, without it nothing will change. You can apply that model to almost anything. Pretty simple.

And yet the same people that do nothing and refuse to compromise get re-elected for a lifetime.

jet496

Reaction score

I don't think that's true. The people I know on the right try not to say much to their liberal friends & family because lefties become unglued at anything that opposes their views. I do not see that happening on the right. We're not trying to prove anybody wrong just want common sense to prevail.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't think that's true. The people I know on the right try not to say much to their liberal friends & family because lefties become unglued at anything that opposes their views. I do not see that happening on the right. We're not trying to prove anybody wrong just want common sense to prevail.

Very true

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave asked my opinion, I gave it. Dave’s anecdote aside, I’m inclined to agree with T&Y that undocumented aliens are immune from getting speeding tickets. I suspect homeless people (regardless of race) whom the courts can’t find are far more likely to get out of jail free. I’d love to see Dave post up this official policy he claims his brother in law has because frankly I’m skeptical, but if the policy does exist perhaps there is alsi a rationale.

I’m not gonna get him in possible trouble with the crazy political climate. I’m just telling you had the conversation with him and he said that is what they all do.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
First, I think your so far to the right that you can’t see anything to the left. You talk about the “Media” but which “Left leaning Media” do you consistently watch/read? I would bet your locked into Hannity, Breitbart etc. Your Left media probably comes from Facebook, etc? As far as your perception of the left promoting sanctuary cities and not enforcing laws here is my take. Sanctuary cities have been around for decades, the cities sell out for federal dollars in exchange for lax enforcement of citizenship laws. Blame the politicians R&D. As for ICE reporting, there’s a human factor here unlike others that has many tentacles. Bottom line is if we are going to have laws then enforce them. If the laws are not adequate then change them. Hence the cry for immigration “reform”. Which is another promise The Game Show Host has been “Failed & ineffective” in.

Sirius 126 progressive / CNN. I watch regularly.. I think it’s astounding the shit they say but I do tune in to listen and laugh.

My wife thinks it’s hilarious that I’m always trying to call the talk shows.

saucedaddy

Reaction score

Bnag! Spot on Skids!
Double GPAU coming at ya!

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Sirius 126 progressive / CNN. I watch regularly.. I think it’s astounding the shit they say but I do tune in to listen and laugh.

Exactly as I feel about Fox, Breitbart, ZeroHedge etc. Shit I’ll even grab a Swansons TV dinner like the rest of the squad and watch a Hannity,Beck,Carlson trilogy just for the 3 hrs worth of comedic genius.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Exactly as I feel about Fox, Breitbart, ZeroHedge etc. Shit I’ll even grab a Swansons TV dinner like the rest of the squad and watch a Hannity,Beck,Carlson trilogy just for the 3 hrs worth of comedic genius.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Hannity, Beck, Carlson are Fox News opinion talk-show hosts. They are not news anchors as CNN and the others seems to claim their talk-show hosts to be.
Separating news from opinion would be an honest start.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

Skip the progressive channel (even I find it annoying) and listen to POTUS on Sirius instead.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I'll listen to Mark Levine for some oppo research, but Hannity is so stupid it hurts my head.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Hannity, Beck, Carlson are Fox News opinion talk-show hosts. They are not news anchors as CNN and the others seems to claim their talk-show hosts to be.
Separating news from opinion would be an honest start.
Sooooo... “FNC”, “Fox News Channel” is not News? Next your gonna tell me Souplantation doesn’t have Soup. Probably cant go to Burger King anymore all they sell is chicken, right?
Cmon Jetson, you really want the class to believe the Hannity brainwashing is purely based on his “Opinion” and not any substantive news? Also why does it say “Breaking News” every 2 minutes and not “Breaking Opinion?
41A85699-7925-4915-8B39-EA3D9A1AE9DC.jpeg

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Sooooo... “FNC”, “Fox News Channel” is not News? Next your gonna tell me Souplantation doesn’t have Soup. Probably cant go to Burger King anymore all they sell is chicken, right?
Cmon Jetson, you really want the class to believe the Hannity brainwashing is purely based on his “Opinion” and not any substantive news? Also why does it say “Breaking News” every 2 minutes and not “Breaking Opinion?
View attachment 819274

I would guess their opinions are based off of news reports?
None of the three are listed as news anchors on Fox.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 819274

You have a hard time with the truth................don't you?

Was it a bad word growing up?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
8DC16213-D1F0-4A62-8616-4BEF40B7253E.gif
Yea, I think you're mistaken on who's the bitch in this relationship story teller.......................... View attachment 819273

giphy.gif
When you stalk, repost Daddy’s GiFs, and repeat my words, it’s perfectly clear who is the Scorned Bitch these days. You should be thanking for the spanking Daddy’s handed down! Look we even found you a new submissive bitch to rub your Fundus when your cramping. And we all know come Thursday BD is gonna breakout the Billet Turkey Baster on you!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 819276
When you stalk, repost Daddy’s GiFs, and repeat my words, it’s perfectly clear who is the Scorned Bitch these days. You should be thanking for the spanking Daddy’s handed down! Look we even found you a new submissive bitch to rub your Fundus when your cramping. And we all know come Thursday BD is gonna breakout the Billet Turkey Baster on you!

giphy.gif

Did you check in with Dave today about the possibility of a member calling your employer today?

LMAO 70's show .gif

saucedaddy

Reaction score
C328DED2-489B-4B7C-9A50-F98A4EF344EE.gif
You have a hard time with the truth................don't you?

Was it a bad word growing up?
No, it was waiting all day for these 4’9 tough guys rocking orange Costco shorts trying to set there anchor in thigh high Channel water!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 819287
No, it was waiting all day for these 4’9 tough guys rocking orange Costco shorts trying to set there anchor in thigh high Channel water!

hahahaha to the short jokes...............................losing!!!!!!!!!! :)

tumblr_mnyrp0XuYR1rmso7bo1_500.gif

You jealous of my Escalade?!!!!!..............................
LMAO 70's show .gif

saucedaddy

Reaction score
9B82E73B-F480-44F5-BDC2-02C2ED0FA3FC.gif
hahahaha to the short jokes...............................losing!!!!!!!!!! :)

tumblr_mnyrp0XuYR1rmso7bo1_500.gif

Story telling Escalade princess............................... View attachment 819288
It was less about Height and more about the shitty ass 1989 Costco/Marshall’s Orange shorts. But I should have realized the “Syndrome” is always the go to for your “Woe is Me” mentality!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 819290
It was less about Height and more about the shitty ass 1989 Costco/Marshall’s Orange shorts. But I should have realized the “Syndrome” is always the go to for your “Woe is Me” mentality!

giphy.gif

Let me tell you a story Bobby..................................just be careful how you tell it.

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I got 500 that says Regor would snap you like a twig saucy. Shit he's beating you down like a red-headed step-child right now with one hand behind his back..

Your game is weak sauce atm.

But damn you fuckers are making me laugh hard! :D

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I got 500 that says Regor would snap you like a twig saucy. Shit he's beating you down like a red-headed step-child right now with one hand behind his back..

Your game is weak sauce atm.

But damn you fuckers are making me laugh hard! :D
Never been a doubt about who has you under contract for their daily Taint cleansing. And there’s no doubt my shins would be wrecked after lil Regums got done with them. Better not lose that 5 Hundo, your gonna have to stock your Prepper bunker with Swansons!;)