WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CA DOJ is watching

fmo24

Reaction score
That state is so fucked up by the liberal corrupt politicians. So glad to bo out of that shit hole !

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
If your going to do illegal shit be smart about it. Cops don't catch even 1% of crime. Crime does pay if your not an idiot or greedy.

*Not a support of criminal activity*

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
When I still had the place in Needles, I thought about how bad it would be if I got pulled over. Every Thanksgiving, we go shooting. Crossing the bridge on 40 made me a fellon. I like the Az laws, and abide by them. Now the river pad is on the Az side...along with my property tax dollars.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
When I still had the place in Needles, I thought about how bad it would be if I got pulled over. Every Thanksgiving, we go shooting. Crossing the bridge on 40 made me a fellon. I like the Az laws, and abide by them. Now the river pad is on the Az side...along with my property tax dollars.

I lived there for 19 years hiding my 30 rounders...like some bitch.

Growing up in Alaska we ALL had piles of scary guns and even bigger piles of mags and ammo.

We’d go shooting with at LEAST half a dozen semi autos stacked in our back seats. At one time I had 3 minis, 3 AR’s, an HK91 and God knows what else when a Trooper pulled me over.
He saw the stack of guns and said “is that an HK?”
“Yep”
“Cool, lets take a look at that thing!”
Spent the next 15 minutes checking it out because he wanted to buy one.
Didn’t even give me the speeding ticket he pulled me over for.
This was a normal weeknight in the summer.
In CA, they would have called swat on me.

dribble

Reaction score
I’m a little confused by that article. The CA high capacity magazine ban was put on hold over two years ago. I picked up my CCW renewal yesterday which lists a 9mm with a 13 round magazine. When I asked about it in my initial interview the officer told me not to worry about it.

jones performance

Reaction score
cant read article..

i did read something recently about ca doj following ca plated cars to the gun show in nv then pulling them over on the way back into ca.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
It's also a known fact that Nevada gun shows are a leading source of illegal straws. NV does not check ID before issuing single use straws at their concession stands. Maybe DOJ is just using the gun laws to search for straws.

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
I’m a little confused by that article. The CA high capacity magazine ban was put on hold over two years ago. I picked up my CCW renewal yesterday which lists a 9mm with a 13 round magazine. When I asked about it in my initial interview the officer told me not to worry about it.
It was put on hold for a long weekend. That's it.

PlanB

Reaction score

There was a stay put on the ruling. If you obtained or imported the mags into California after the ruling but before the stay you are good. It is currently illegal to import mags into the state with more than a 10 round capacity unless you are exempt (LE).