WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supreme Court - House Requests for Trump tax returns on indefinite hold.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
10BD6EC9-7280-4452-9FCC-F4A3E98ACFD5.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Supreme Court stops Trump financial documents from going to House on Wednesday

it could be Justice Roberts (FISA) Trump card, since he oversaw the FISA process.

Sandlord

Reaction score
If Roberts knew the FISA was based on bogus facts from the get go, he needs to held accountable just like everyone else in that investigation bullshit.

True that, and he should resign as a result, if true. Giving Trump another Supreme pick.
But, I wouldn't bet against him doing Trump a favor in order to save his ass. He's on a tightrope.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
True that, and he should resign as a result, if true. Giving Trump another Supreme pick.
But, I wouldn't bet against him doing Trump a favor in order to save his ass. He's on a tightrope.
So yore saying Roberts will be helping that old lady on the bench see the light? :p

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Honk Honk Gramps.
Wanna put $100 on SCOTUS OVERTURNING the two Circuit court decisions stating that Trump must turn over his taxes? It’s gonna happen, just a question of how long they drag it out.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Wanna put $100 on SCOTUS OVERTURNING the two Circuit court decisions stating that Trump must turn over his taxes? It’s gonna happen, just a question of how long they drag it out.

Sounds like you have a serious gambling problem. When the fun is over call 1-800-GAMBLER, help is just a phone call away. Good luck

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Sounds like you have a serious gambling problem. When the fun is over call 1-800-GAMBLER, help is just a phone call away. Good luck
Nope, because I bet on sure things (or nearly sure) and not one of you is willing to put your money where your mouth is. It’s one thing to crow about SCOTUS delaying a Circuit ruling and another thing altogether to claim it’s gonna be overturned and have the confidence in your prediction to back it up.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
Monday, November 18, 2019
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

so do you believe the law should be changed so anybody can ask for your taxes if they want to? or just this president? the new york law was written just to get Trumps but will have to apply to all of them.

530RL

Reaction score
so do you believe the law should be changed so anybody can ask for your taxes if they want to? or just this president? the new york law was written just to get Trumps but will have to apply to all of them.

This specific case is where the Manhattan District Attorney is attempting to get evidence, specifically Trump's tax returns, to ascertain whether or not tax fraud or any other crimes were committed by any persons when hush money payments were made by Trump's lawyer at the time, Cohen.

The tax returns would not be available for public dissemination, just for use as to whether or not there was any crimes committed, such as hiding the hush money payments as legal fees. It is simply a subpoena for documents based upon probable cause, that a law enforcement agency has a valid court order to receive.

Trump's argument is that he has blanket immunity period for any acts he may or may not have committed prior to becoming president and as such, the subpoena should be quashed.

It will be an interesting opinion.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
This specific case is where the Manhattan District Attorney is attempting to get evidence, specifically Trump's tax returns, to ascertain whether or not tax fraud or any other crimes were committed by any persons when hush money payments were made by Trump's lawyer at the time, Cohen.

The tax returns would not be available for public dissemination, just for use as to whether or not there was any crimes committed, such as hiding the hush money payments as legal fees. It is simply a subpoena for documents based upon probable cause, that a law enforcement agency has a valid court order to receive.

Trump's argument is that he has blanket immunity period for any acts he may or may not have committed prior to becoming president and as such, the subpoena should be quashed.

The state of New York passed a law just to get his returns
https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-yo...mps-state-tax-returns-to-congress-11562601048
This should bother anybody who files taxes.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Every other President since Nixon has released his tax returns voluntarily. So yeah, I’d favor a law requiring this President and all future Presidents releasing their taxes. And where the President is under criminal investigation it’s a no brainer, just like if you or I were being investigated for tax fraud or other related crimes.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Oh yea, interesting......................a scorned lying bitches' word vs the President's.

giphy.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Every other President since Nixon has released his tax returns voluntarily. So yeah, I’d favor a law requiring this President and all future Presidents releasing their taxes. And where the President is under criminal investigation it’s a no brainer, just like if you or I were being investigated for tax fraud or other related crimes.

"Criminal investigation" by a group of disgruntled chimps.....................................
tumblr_n0x5r49Unq1qedb29o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Oh yea, interesting......................a scorned lying bitches' word vs the President's.

giphy.gif
Yeah, kinda sad that she’s the more trustworthy of the two. Do you imagine Trump has been honest with his wife about any of the times he’s cheated on her?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
As Usual:11/18/19

”Judge Carl Nichols, a federal district judge in Washington, D.C., appointed by Trump, ordered the House Ways and Means Committee to provide the court and Trump with contemporaneous notice if committee Chairman Richard Neal (D-Mass.) requests Trump's state tax returns under a New York law. Nichols also ordered the committee to not receive any requested state tax returns for a period of 14 days, during which time the court could decide whether the request is lawful.”
"In the Court's view, this relief ensures that Mr. Trump has an opportunity to press his claims before they become moot while treading as lightly as possible on the Congressional Defendants' interests," Nichols wrote.”

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yeah, kinda sad that she’s the more trustworthy of the two. Do you imagine Trump has been honest with his wife about any of the times he’s cheated on her?

hahaha you're right Cohen is a she monkey and you want to impeach Trump because he cheats on his wife now? I don't blame you if you do, your charade so far is a joke....................as always!!! :)

BTW, I don't give a flying fuck what Trump does in his marriage, I only cares that he blows up that shithole city on the hill and all the occupants and their supporters.

And guess what..................................
source.gif

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

they don't have a crime they just looking for one. as if you didn't already know that.

530RL

Reaction score
The state of New York passed a law just to get his returns
https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-yo...mps-state-tax-returns-to-congress-11562601048
This should bother anybody who files taxes.

That is a different case and application that will also be decided.

At the end of the day that case is a states rights issue and most of the Trump supporters in here support states rights so naturally upholding this law would be consistent with the previous support for states rights.

530RL

Reaction score
they don't have a crime they just looking for one. as if you didn't already know that.

Deducting a hush money payout as a valid expense such as “legal fees” is most likely a felony on both the state and federal levels.

Given that was the testimony of several people in an unrelated criminal prosecution, there is clear probable cause of a crime supporting a subpoena for such documents. Which is why in this case by the Manhattan district attorney, the subpoena has been repeatedly upheld.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Only after you take my $1000 that If Trump is impeached he will be acquitted by the senate.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Deducting a hush money payout as a valid expense such as “legal fees” is most likely a felony on both the state and federal levels.

Given that was the testimony of several people in an unrelated criminal prosecution, there is clear probable cause of a crime supporting a subpoena for such documents. Which is why in this case by the Manhattan district attorney, the subpoena has been repeatedly upheld.

Lol.
Yeah, that’s why...

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

So do you think there will be a line item. Hooker payoff on the schedule a?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Only after you take my $1000 that If Trump is impeached he will be acquitted by the senate.
No thanks. As I said I bet on sure things, like Trumps impeachment. His eventual fate in the Senate is very much up in the air, but the math currently does not favor removal from office. Regardless, impeachment is a disgrace and a stain on his record for all history.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
hahaha you're right Cohen is a she monkey and you want to impeach Trump because he cheats on his wife now? I don't blame you if you do, your charade so far is a joke....................as always!!! :)

BTW, I don't give a flying fuck what Trump does in his marriage, I only cares that he blows up that shithole city on the hill and all the occupants and their supporters.

And guess what..................................
source.gif
Guess what, Reg? Sooner or later Trump will no longer be President but Washington will always be Washington and your anarchist fantasies are just pathetic delusions. To paraphrase Jimmy Dale Gilmour, Trump is just a wave he’s not the water.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Guess what, Reg? Sooner or later Trump will no longer be President but Washington will always be Washington and your anarchist fantasies are just pathetic delusions. To paraphrase Jimmy Dale Gilmour, Trump is just a wave he’s not the water.

Giving up already monkey?

Yea, I don’t blame you, I bet it’s hell being the dunce everyday. :(

FF18AAEE-5E84-4665-9690-935262F57649.jpeg

58D3D709-434D-4BB6-98A1-437220E27CD1.gif

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
The fuck they don’t. Specifically related to his taxes is the campaign finance violation (paying off Stormy Daniels) for which Michael Cohen pled guilty and is serving time in a Federal prison. And guess what, he was doing what Donald Trump told him to do. There are any number of civil and criminal investigations into Trump right now, but he has pals doing time for shit he was also totally complicit in.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Giving up already monkey?

Yea, I don’t blame you, i bet it’s hell playing the dunce everyday. :(

View attachment 818294

View attachment 818295
Giving up? Are you kidding? The last week has been the best of the Trump Presidency and I have even higher hopes for Gordon Sondland testimony tomorrow. Quick- is Sondland a great patriot or a treasonous never-Trumper? Are you allowed to answer yet or do you have to wait and see what Trump tweets tomorrow?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Giving up? Are you kidding? The last week has been the best of the Trump Presidency and I have even higher hopes for Gordon Sondland testimony tomorrow. Quick- is Sondland a great patriot or a treasonous never-Trumper? Are you allowed to answer yet or do you have to wait and see what Trump tweets tomorrow?

He’s already fucked if he tries to lie and you’d know that if you weren’t consumed with your petty narrative.

And you say you stay up on all media.........
BAF84ED8-605B-48CC-982E-D8862CD22F95.gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Could not have planned this perfect Democrat misfire we are witnessing with full TV coverage.Available @
UTUBE forever. :)
F3883574-16D6-444C-94AC-501F51F23359.jpeg

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
He’s already fucked if he tries to lie and you’d know that if you weren’t consumed with your petty narrative.

And you say you stay up on all media......... View attachment 818307
Do you think he’s going to lie to help Trump or harm Trump? If you think he’s going to lie to harm Trump, what possible motive could he have? He was (maybe still is) 100% pro Trump, probably even more than you! He gave a million bucks to Trumps inauguration and had the President on speed dial so he could call and chat anytime. Hell, they’re tight enough he could even use language like “He loves your ass!” Directly to the President (and referring to the Ukranian President). Why would this guy lie to harm Trump, you kooky old flat-Earther?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Do you think he’s going to lie to help Trump or harm Trump? If you think he’s going to lie to harm Trump, what possible motive could he have? He was (maybe still is) 100% pro Trump, probably even more than you! He gave a million bucks to Trumps inauguration and had the President on speed dial so he could call and chat anytime. Hell, they’re tight enough he could even use language like “He loves your ass!” Directly to the President (and referring to the Ukranian President). Why would this guy lie to harm Trump, you kooky old flat-Earther?

upload_2019-11-19_22-23-18.gif

I see some more liars are sniffing around!!

3CDBC8B7-77AD-488A-A4D5-410B1653BF29.gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEANWHILE:TRIGGERED. :)

” How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us” came out last week and tops the hardcover nonfiction list that will appear in the Nov. 24 edition of the NY TIMES.
“Among those celebrating was President Donald Trump, who tweeted “Wow! Was just told that my son’s book, ‘Triggered,’ is Number One on The New York Times Bestseller List. Congratulations Don Trump Jr.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
The fuck they don’t. Specifically related to his taxes is the campaign finance violation (paying off Stormy Daniels) for which Michael Cohen pled guilty and is serving time in a Federal prison. And guess what, he was doing what Donald Trump told him to do. There are any number of civil and criminal investigations into Trump right now, but he has pals doing time for shit he was also totally complicit in.
I hope you are banging your tiny little fists and cranium on the low hanging basement floor joists while typing this drivel. ;)
What has Mr. Trump done to you, personally, that you find so offensive?
What are you missing or have had stolen from you that you rage on and on every day on this board?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
No thanks. As I said I bet on sure things, like Trumps impeachment. His eventual fate in the Senate is very much up in the air, but the math currently does not favor removal from office. Regardless, impeachment is a disgrace and a stain on his record for all history.
"Disgrace and stain"......Reminds us all of you:rolleyes:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
What it must be to exist where REALITY is totally the opposite of the garbage you post on literally all issues and subjects?The constant personal attacks Gmac will eventually do you in.Try to hang in til 11/4/20. :)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

And this “goal” of staining Trumps record is worth years of wasted time, millions of dollars of OUR money, and zero production in any other way from your elected representatives?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
69DB7D51-F3E6-4FFB-9236-204C1BF50570.jpeg
69DB7D51-F3E6-4FFB-9236-204C1BF50570.jpeg
Gotta wait til 7PM to see what Hannity tells them to answer.