Trump to testify

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Trump's xrays from his Hospital visit . :D

Trump-SM.jpg

jet496

Reaction score
Word is when this is all over they will go after the very people Trump was wanting investigated in the first place.

MAGA

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I think I’m smart enough not to conspire with you to break the law by destroying government property. It’s a shame Trump didn’t have the same good sense.
I know people at Border Patrol and will arrange it all to be legit. You said you could scale the wall in 10 minutes. Put up or shut up

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
I know people at Border Patrol and will arrange it all to be legit. You said you could scale the wall in 10 minutes. Put up or shut up
Dude, even you could climb an 18’ extension ladder in ten minutes. But what the hell, PM me the name of my Border Patrol contact and your credit card number and maybe I’ll reserve a flight from Seattle down to Texas.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Dude, even you could climb an 18’ extension ladder in ten minutes. But what the hell, PM me the name of my Border Patrol contact and your credit card number and maybe I’ll reserve a flight from Seattle down to Texas.

More like you’ll hit the report button down at BP..............rat boy.

You really think you’re talking to a group of libturds, don’t you? :(

wallnutz

Reaction score
I think we would all pitch in if you made it more real life, like carrying that ladder a mile or two across the desert. Do it from the Mexican side where you may or may not have cartels shooting at you. Oh ya make sure your carrying a backpack with at least 50# simulating drugs or your life’s possessions. Maybe we will throw a rattlesnake or two your way too. Should be fucking easy for a comedian like yourself.
I had to edit. Make sure you are climbing the new wall.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Reply to the title of this thread and the useless troll who started it:
Trump will not testify. He's just Jedi mind fucking the mouth breathers.

Again.
Yup, playing them like a cheap fiddle. He never said he'd do it in person anyway, he's just send some notes.

Again he's doing what the majority of R's should be doing, calling them out for the waste of time they're putting the precious time of the Congress through, AGAIN :rolleyes::mad: