WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brothersbotanicals. Is this legit?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
All the Amazon products are fake. Snake oil.
So,, this looks legit. Are they legit?
Any takes? Any better place?
image_d86cb7a9-4c82-4041-9806-528c2880fed7_360x.jpg

image_334a01a3-6abc-4027-bb52-8edc54e75211_470x.jpg

riverroyal

Reaction score
Same snake oil bullshit that doc holiday sold

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I use Social cbd. Green box. Works for some, nothin for others.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Help fund RD's $80k can am.
Only buy from CBDLIVING.com using the promocode "SHILL" to get 69% off your first order. Trust me, this shit fucks.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Agree with TPC. Amazon does not sell CBD Oil. They do sell Hemp Oil. Hemp oil is made from only the seeds of the hemp plant. It does not contain CBD. CBD oil is derived from the stalk, leaves and flowers of the Hemp plant. It contains less than 0.3% THC. Hemp oil does not provide the benefits of CBD oil. Hemp oil has been compared to Fish oil. It's not going to hurt you, but it is not going to help in the ways of CBD oil. I have received relief from lower back pain by using Full Spectrum CBD Oil from MyDailyChoice.com. It took 4-5 days of taking doses 2x a day to receive relief. The product I purchased from Amazon provided no relief what so ever. There are many CBD Oil providers out there. Just be aware of what you're buying. Hempseed Oil is NOT CBD Oil.

Last edited:

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I have been taking full spectrum CBD from CBDistillery for less than a week. I have been thinking of trying it for a while but we have a 14yr old jack russell and she's nearing the end and could barely walk two weeks ago and we gave her the pet version from the local feed store and it helped her quite a bit. So I ordered some for me, like I said it's been less than a week still messing with dosages. Haven't seen a great deal of difference. Just trying to get off of taking ibuprofen daily. We'll see.

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
Whats the biggest difference you have noticed?
I've forgotten to take in for a couple of days in a row....when that happens I notice my screwed up back is worse. It doesn't make you 100% pain free but in my case I think it takes a big edge off the pain

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I've forgotten to take in for a couple of days in a row....when that happens I notice my screwed up back is worse. It doesn't make you 100% pain free but in my case I think it takes a big edge off the pain
That's kinda what I'm experiencing. It's different than taking advil etc... my back feels a lot better but I also have hip pain that is just less painful 7 days into taking this.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Help fund RD's $80k can am.
Only buy from CBDLIVING.com using the promocode "SHILL" to get 69% off your first order. Trust me, this shit fucks.

Lol.. I personally don’t use CBD products.. Mostly has to do with personal reasons.

That said they are a reputable company.. I don’t really think it’s fair to bang on them (or me)?

That is kinda your MO on everything though.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I work with a lot of high risk credit card processors. Thus, I've been dragged into the CBD realm over the last year or so.

Even working partially in the industry, it's hard to tell which companies have the cleanest and most effective products. One thing I can say is that when a bigger company is selling CBD, I would be hesitant. Their credit card processor most likely isn't on board with it. So it's either not legitimate CBD or they're just willing to take the chance of losing their processing ability.

But luckily my brother works for WeedMaps :D So I just ask which CBD brands are legitimate and have the best reviews.

Let me know if anybody wants me to run any brands past him.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I work with a lot of high risk credit card processors. Thus, I've been dragged into the CBD realm over the last year or so.

Even working partially in the industry, it's hard to tell which companies have the cleanest and most effective products. One thing I can say is that when a bigger company is selling CBD, I would be hesitant. Their credit card processor most likely isn't on board with it. So it's either not legitimate CBD or they're just willing to take the chance of losing their processing ability.

But luckily my brother works for WeedMaps :D So I just ask which CBD brands are legitimate and have the best reviews.

Let me know if anybody wants me to run any brands past him.

I was listening to Kfrog the other day, and they kept bombarding the airwaves with this company called CBDliving.com. Im not sure if its legit or not but i would assume it has to be if kfrog willingly takes their advertising dollars right? Can you run that one past him?

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
CBD hemp....works great as a placebo.
CBD THC....works

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was listening to Kfrog the other day, and they kept bombarding the airwaves with this company called CBDliving.com. Im not sure if its legit or not but i would assume it has to be if kfrog willingly takes their advertising dollars right? Can you run that one past him?

Lol. Your twisted since of humor isn’t lost on me.