WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

O....M...G...

Tank

Reaction score
Fuck De Niro.

ABSOLUTELY! But this was my take on watching it from when I posted it in the streaming section.

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/the-irishman-looks-pretty-awesome.208683/

Basically, I detest DiNero and his wanna be tough guy bullshit but I do actually like watching him work. I must confess, he's a great actor. Just like Alec Baldwin. I enjoy his acting as well. Doesn't mean I EVER want to hear them speak about a FUCKIN' thing off the screen but this movie looks bad ass and hopefully I can put out of my head what an absolute douche nozzle DeNiro is for 2.5 hours of this film.

I think I've said it before, if I didn't watch movies made by Hollywood fucktard actors, I couldn't watch any movies! LOL

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
We will be watching it once it gets to Netflix.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Last movie I saw De Niro in, he got shot deaded. Maybe that's why It's the new record holder. :p

RodnJen

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY! But this was my take on watching it from when I posted it in the streaming section.

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/the-irishman-looks-pretty-awesome.208683/

Basically, I detest DiNero and his wanna be tough guy bullshit but I do actually like watching him work. I must confess, he's a great actor. Just like Alec Baldwin. I enjoy his acting as well. Doesn't mean I EVER want to hear them speak about a FUCKIN' thing off the screen but this movie looks bad ass and hopefully I can put out of my head what an absolute douche nozzle DeNiro is for 2.5 hours of this film.

I think I've said it before, if I didn't watch movies made by Hollywood fucktard actors, I couldn't watch any movies! LOL

Hang in there big guy. If I can do it for John Wayne and Charlie Daniels, you can do it for the Irishman.

Tank

Reaction score
De Niro is a fraud. He's always played the sharp minded badass to be feared. In real life he's a whinny twat. I could take him.
It doesn't bother me that he ultra liberal. Whatever. It's his phony tough guy bullshit. Talking about punching people. Like I said before, dudes like 5' 5" and 75 years old. He keeps saying he'd like to punch Trump. Trump would knock his little old ass out. It's the fake tough guy shit that drives me crazy. Calm down old man before you pop a heart valve. :rolleyes:

Mototrig

Reaction score
It doesn't bother me that he ultra liberal. Whatever. It's his phony tough guy bullshit. Talking about punching people. Like I said before, dudes like 5' 5" and 75 years old. He keeps saying he'd like to punch Trump. Trump would knock his little old ass out. It's the fake tough guy shit that drives me crazy. Calm down old man before you pop a heart valve. :rolleyes:
Bet Trump would shoot him with his CCW

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
He is stealing common property in the Bahamas to build a mega resort.

johnnyC

Reaction score
if he had to put up, he would shut up! , he is no better than Hanoi Jane