WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Out of staters need a sticker now

sirbob

Reaction score
WOW - that's slippery slope.

Based on this thinking - you will be required to get a plate for every state you drive in ... boats with CA numbers will need to be regged in state ...

Where does it stop? other states start doing the same etc etc etc

f12517

Reaction score
Fuck you Arizona. Glad my bike is plated. Shove your off road sticker up your ass.....

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
Fuck you Arizona. Glad my bike is plated. Shove your off road sticker up your ass.....
Then stay home, if you can’t caugh up $30 for our Game and Fish you’re not welcome. Without the support of Game and Fish you won’t have any places to ride in AZ. How some people will freak out over little shit like $30 is ridiculous.

EPL

Reaction score
I just purchased a sticker for my UTV that I drive in AZ !!

Singleton

Reaction score
$30 a quad. No issue supporting Game & Fish, if they keep the trails open.
Should it be free, maybe, however rather pay Game & Fish vs BLM.

Dana757

Reaction score
Does that go for CA plated Jeeps / Trucks too? Kinda reads that way.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
Does that go for CA plated Jeeps / Trucks too? Kinda reads that way.
over 2500 pounds and plated you're good to go no sticker. under 2500 not so much. My only bitch is that I have to set up an account to pay. I don't like giving out phone numbers and shit like that on the interweb.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it but I didn't see where it said how long they are good for. A year, a season, a month?

mbrown2

Reaction score
$30 a quad. No issue supporting Game & Fish, if they keep the trails open.
Should it be free, maybe, however rather pay Game & Fish vs BLM.
Problem is similar to California they are closing lots of riding areas in AZ too. So we are being charged for something and they are managing less land. I remember jeeping back to Planet Ranch using the road next to Bill Williams river....and it was closed years ago. Now there are plans to close lots of trails between Havasu and Parker...(someone posted it months ago)….It just seems a lot like California to me.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
in what way does land in the great wide open need to be managed. inside city limits i understand. but why dont we just have access to open land? in all states....

2Driver

Reaction score
This sucks. AZGF is out of control in their spending from their Taj mahal facility to their over-reach into many things they shouldn’t be involved in.

charred1

Reaction score
The way it reads, a Harley Davidson or a Honda Gold Wing would need one also.

I don't get it...

Dan'l
Don’t think you have to worry about a Harley Davidson or Goldwing needing a sticker...considering it’s not a OHV.

“OHVs designed by the manufacturer for use over unimproved terrain that weigh 2,500 pounds or less are required to display a valid OHV decal to operate on public and state trust land.”

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Then stay home, if you can’t caugh up $30 for our Game and Fish you’re not welcome. Without the support of Game and Fish you won’t have any places to ride in AZ. How some people will freak out over little shit like $30 is ridiculous.

I think you’re a little naive to think this is all on the up and up. It’s likely a death by a thousand lashes which those of us in California have experienced the last 30+ years.

Believing otherwise is exactly what the state hopes for.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Problem is similar to California they are closing lots of riding areas in AZ too. So we are being charged for something and they are managing less land. I remember jeeping back to Planet Ranch using the road next to Bill Williams river....and it was closed years ago. Now there are plans to close lots of trails between Havasu and Parker...(someone posted it months ago)….It just seems a lot like California to me.

I really think this is the environmental nazi causing this not the state execpt they have do the shit these people sue for.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Don’t think you have to worry about a Harley Davidson or Goldwing needing a sticker...considering it’s not a OHV.

“OHVs designed by the manufacturer for use over unimproved terrain that weigh 2,500 pounds or less are required to display a valid OHV decal to operate on public and state trust land.”

My XR600R has an m/c plate (Az)
A Harley has an m/c plate (in Az)
I have to have the ohv sticker to ride off road.

Go figure.

Dan'l

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
They must not sell linesman pliers in AZ. Get a good set and ride where you like.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
I think you’re a little naive to think this is all on the up and up. It’s likely a death by a thousand lashes which those of us in California have experienced the last 30+ years.

Believing otherwise is exactly what the state hopes for.
Oh I understand and all new taxes pave the way for more and more to come. But if a nonresident wants to ride in Arizona I don't think $30 is the end of the freaking world. Spend an unbelievable amount on toys and cry about 30 bucks seems stupid. I see a ton of regulation on the horizon with the huge influx of side by sides out there. I hope the assholes at the Sierra Club don't try to shut everything down.

MSum661

Reaction score
What if you only cruise on the Federal Lands? Does Arizona have jurisdiction for that too?

Universal Elements

Reaction score
If you’re a California resident, it will cost you $82 per atv to ride in Arizona.

dribble

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaand this is what happens when all of the "Californians" who left the state because they couldn't afford it move to another state and bring their voting with them.

Good luck Arizona....

Nice try. Except for the fact that this bill was voted on by the Republican super-majorities in the state house and senate, then signed into law by Arizona's Republican Governor.

When one party controls the three vital centers of state political power—the office of the governor, the state House, and the state Senate —Ballotpedia considers that party to control a "trifecta." Trifectas make it easier for the dominant party to pursue its agenda, and more difficult for opposition parties to challenge it.

There are currently 36 trifectas: 22 Republican trifectas and 14 Democratic trifectas. Arizona is one of the 22 state governments under Republican control.

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
Unlike California they actually want documented people and vehicles.....

redone76

Reaction score
I’m just gonna stick to off-roading on Indian Land! :p

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Glad I’m an AZ Rezident :) I can off-road the Hog no charge.

48CCA682-438E-46F2-A59D-E72A6B9EC7E1.jpeg

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
This is where it all begins. CA green stickers use to be valid in AZ.

Next the people from AZ will have to pay the CA green sticker equivalent to go to Glamis or Ocotillo. The door has been opened.

hawgty55

Reaction score
Funny how its always the California guys fault. I wonder if there are more AZ full time residents on this board or people who have second homes and live in California.

How many posts have we seen work in cali live in havasu. Just wondering.

Not sure but was this something that was voted on?