WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New M28 Single Mercury 700

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Just getting started, our First M28 I/O for first time customer Garrett Bailey.
20J02.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Is that Garrett from Dunham? If so getting ready to start his pool

Edit: yes, confirmed already, lol

Last edited:

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
What a great boat for Havasu. Big enough to handle the slop, easy to insure with a "mild" single, turn key reliable, etc.
Just another badass DCB........:D

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
I love this boat, it is going to be such a great package. Fun, Reliable, Fast, and did I say Beautiful! Nice work guys.... love it.

575cat

Reaction score
Tony do you think this is border line on power for this size boat ? for getting on plane with bodies & fuel and also to be able to carry itself decently .

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Tony do you think this is border line on power for this size boat ? for getting on plane with bodies & fuel and also to be able to carry itself decently .
This is such a great package and it does everything very well. The M-28 has, essentially the same running surface as our M/F-29, and the boat works with outboards, twin inboards and single inboards. The M-28 is a smaller, lower profile boat and is built for twin outboards and a single inboard power. It would run great with a 565 and Bravo drive. The boat is 9' wide and the foot print in the water is perfect for the 700 and M6 drive. It will handle big power as well. This boat will have a great hole shot, mid-range, and a nice top-end number.

HCP3

Reaction score

A lot of deckboats out there run less than 600hp and run just fine. They don't break any records, but they perform with a load.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
I'm surprised that this is the first single I/O for the 28. Cool.
The twin outboard market is strong... We are very happy that there still a few guys out there that still want the inboard power. This is going to be a great boat.

575cat

Reaction score
That is a nice rig you have , I was wrong there is one out there with an 1100 M29 for sale I have to find it again

MooreMoney

Reaction score
This is a badass boat! Love the engine package they went with. Makes it easy on easy off the boat. Great for family’s but want to go fast when the opportunity presents itself. Nice work Tony.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
This is a badass boat! Love the engine package they went with. Makes it easy on easy off the boat. Great for family’s but want to go fast when the opportunity presents itself. Nice work Tony.
Thank you!

Singleton

Reaction score
I'm surprised that this is the first single I/O for the 28. Cool.

I briefly talked to Tony about a 28 w/ a 860 at DS one year when someone wanted to purchase my boat.
Then my daughter (6yo at the time) found out I was going to sell the boat and said no. Decided not to move forward.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
I briefly talked to Tony about a 28 w/ a 860 at DS one year when someone wanted to purchase my boat.
Then my daughter (6yo at the time) found out I was going to sell the boat and said no. Decided not to move forward.
Well, hit me up when she and you should change your minds...
-Tony

precisiondetails

Reaction score
This is such a great package and it does everything very well. The M-28 has, essentially the same running surface as our M/F-29, and the boat works with outboards, twin inboards and single inboards. The M-28 is a smaller, lower profile boat and is built for twin outboards and a single inboard power. It would run great with a 565 and Bravo drive. The boat is 9' wide and the foot print in the water is perfect for the 700 and M6 drive. It will handle big power as well. This boat will have a great hole shot, mid-range, and a nice top-end number.

LOL Tony, so now I see why you seemed pre occupied towards the end of our call this morning. Here I thought you were busy just getting to work, oh no it was posting on RDP! Lmao

Have a good vacation good buddy!!!

575cat

Reaction score
Tony wondering if you got my message ?

J.P.

Reaction score
Any updates on this awesome rig.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Garrett and Jeff could not be happier with their new boat. This is the first and not the last single engine M-28. it drives and runs great. He had a nice delivery with Deron and Jeff at Lake Elsinore and then headed to Havasu for the long weekend. Another nice DCB for sure. Lots of great details and custom parts from Jeff. He does all of our anodizing and powder coating for all of our boats. I posted a lot of pics, so take your time and take a good look at the detail of how we build our boats. Every boat, no matter what size gets all of this attention.
IMG_7519.JPG
IMG_7534.JPG
IMG_7536.JPG
IMG_7537.JPG
IMG_7542.JPG
IMG_7547.JPG
IMG_7553.JPG
IMG_7557.JPG
IMG_7561.JPG
IMG_7563.JPG
IMG_7570.JPG
IMG_7575.JPG
IMG_7585.JPG
IMG_7588.JPG
IMG_7591.JPG
IMG_7609.JPG
IMG_7636.JPG
IMG_7656.JPG

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Waiting for him to put 50hrs on it and decide he needs a new 1 next season, I’ll tap tap dibs now, lol

Did you guys give him a pair of special edition DCB stomper shoes to make him tallest in boat, or he’s hanging from their necks 😂
D9AB975F-4948-4EBD-966A-29AC17C27FA1.jpeg

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Waiting for him to put 50hrs on it and decide he needs a new 1 next season, I’ll tap tap dibs now, lol

Did you guys give him a pair of special edition DCB stomper shoes to make him tallest in boat, or he’s hanging from their necks 😂
View attachment 882015
That was a good laugh for a Friday morning... I'll put your name on it. The boat is loaded and they were a pleasure to build a boat for.

LC925

Reaction score

View attachment 882015

Lol funny you say that. I bought their 26’ Shockwave. Just finished telling a friend that in 3-4 years, I’ll sell him the Shockwave and buy this DCB from them 🤣

But in all reality, their old boat checks all boxes for me.

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Where do I sign...........

Beautiful boat that checks a lot of boxes for me. Of course with a #6 I would lean toward more power but I know that pushes up the price too for potentially minimal mph gain.