WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I saw it coming...

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Some of you may remember a while back I had a little "pit bike" stolen from in front of my shop in Bullhead. I won't bore you with all the details other than to say the lowlife was caught a few weeks later after I located the stolen cycle. With my approval, (I saw no reason to ruin his young life over a low budget mistake), he was sentenced to a year in the Mohave County jail in Kingman with a "work release" program working in his Father's computer repair store in Bullhead. Well he screwed that up by taking a Saturday afternoon "off" to attend his bastard son's birthday party, and of course the guy who checks up on the "out of jail" workers choose that day to check on him...No more work release...So, while finishing his remaining 4 months in the County, with 2 weeks to go on his jail term, he got into an altercation with a corrections officer, struck the officer, and of course picked up a new beef while seriously violating the probation from the previous conviction... His probation was terminated and he was sent to Arizona State Prison to do the 6 years he was originally sentenced to based on the motorcycle theft, the felonious assault on me, (Blind sided in the dark and knocked into a crushed lava front yard). and some other minor theft charges unrelated to me.. OK, he did his time, was reassigned to "Parole" supervision from simple probation, (Thereby eliminating the court ordered restitution owed to me and collected by the prob dept before he was sent to prison. "The parole board doesn't have time to be a collection agency"...)
OK, remember, "I didn't feel it necessary to ruin his life over a minor mistake???"
Well fast forward to Sunday night/Monday morning... The "Silent witness" program in Bullhead is now offering a whopping $1K reward for information leading to the location/ arrest of Jonathan Wallace, who is wanted for 1st DEGREE MURDER after shooting someone who was unarmed. The story can be seen at the Bullhead City "Daily News" web site... A co-defendant turned himself in on Monday morning after the shooting, he too will face the 1st degree Murder charge....
Small world, I guess I'll never see the $2500. the prick owes me!!! And I doubt he'll be able to get probation and work release this time....
Ray

brownsuger

Reaction score
Wow... what a mess. That's too bad, but it seems some people are afraid to succeed and keep making the same mistakes (or worse as in this case) over and over.

And now he took someones life... probably over something stupid.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Crazy stuff.

When I was about 17 I had an altercation with a guy at the Kirkland Wa. boat launch. He was a big dude and I was a skinny kid. Dude decided to pull a .40 on me. I shut the fock up, apologized and used verbal judo the best I knew how. We part ways and as I'm driving down the street I see about 4 cops cars arresting this guy in an ally. I drive a little further and see dude had pulled into a dry-cleaners. I whipped back around and explained the situation to the cops and were they excited. Some ran and some drove to the dry-cleaners. They tie the Dude up and start asking questions. He denies having a gun just as an officer holds it up with his pen. Long story short. Dude was wanted for bank robbery, murder and GTA in multiple states.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Some of you may remember a while back I had a little "pit bike" stolen from in front of my shop in Bullhead. I won't bore you with all the details other than to say the lowlife was caught a few weeks later after I located the stolen cycle. With my approval, (I saw no reason to ruin his young life over a low budget mistake), he was sentenced to a year in the Mohave County jail in Kingman with a "work release" program working in his Father's computer repair store in Bullhead. Well he screwed that up by taking a Saturday afternoon "off" to attend his bastard son's birthday party, and of course the guy who checks up on the "out of jail" workers choose that day to check on him...No more work release...So, while finishing his remaining 4 months in the County, with 2 weeks to go on his jail term, he got into an altercation with a corrections officer, struck the officer, and of course picked up a new beef while seriously violating the probation from the previous conviction... His probation was terminated and he was sent to Arizona State Prison to do the 6 years he was originally sentenced to based on the motorcycle theft, the felonious assault on me, (Blind sided in the dark and knocked into a crushed lava front yard). and some other minor theft charges unrelated to me.. OK, he did his time, was reassigned to "Parole" supervision from simple probation, (Thereby eliminating the court ordered restitution owed to me and collected by the prob dept before he was sent to prison. "The parole board doesn't have time to be a collection agency"...)
OK, remember, "I didn't feel it necessary to ruin his life over a minor mistake???"
Well fast forward to Sunday night/Monday morning... The "Silent witness" program in Bullhead is now offering a whopping $1K reward for information leading to the location/ arrest of Jonathan Wallace, who is wanted for 1st DEGREE MURDER after shooting someone who was unarmed. The story can be seen at the Bullhead City "Daily News" web site... A co-defendant turned himself in on Monday morning after the shooting, he too will face the 1st degree Murder charge....
Small world, I guess I'll never see the $2500. the prick owes me!!! And I doubt he'll be able to get probation and work release this time....
Ray

Wow!!

RD

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
A child starts out life by waking up in the morning ready to start the day a new. I always wonder where the tipping point is when they decide to waste their life.

Drugs and/or Alchohol is usually the tipping point. Sad somebody died at the hands of a fool :(

BajaT

Reaction score
Wow... what a mess. That's too bad, but it seems some people are afraid to succeed and keep making the same mistakes (or worse as in this case) over and over.

And now he took someones life... probably over something stupid.

One report says he was with other suspect to meet the victim to fight at 2am at Family Dollar. Yeah, that is going to go well.....Other suspect and victim got into it a couple weeks earlier....They must not have watched "Goodfellas" to the end...….

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Wow. I used to be pretty tall. Not anymore. You never know.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Crazy stuff.

When I was about 17 I had an altercation with a guy at the Kirkland Wa. boat launch. He was a big dude and I was a skinny kid. Dude decided to pull a .40 on me. I shut the fock up, apologized and used verbal judo the best I knew how. We part ways and as I'm driving down the street I see about 4 cops cars arresting this guy in an ally. I drive a little further and see dude had pulled into a dry-cleaners. I whipped back around and explained the situation to the cops and were they excited. Some ran and some drove to the dry-cleaners. They tie the Dude up and start asking questions. He denies having a gun just as an officer holds it up with his pen. Long story short. Dude was wanted for bank robbery, murder and GTA in multiple states.

Snitches get stitches... :D

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Drugs and/or Alchohol is usually the tipping point. Sad somebody died at the hands of a fool :(
As a CASA rep for teenagers I saw drugs and alcohol as being an escape. We as a nation have a huge growing problem with hate on a firm platform of incompetence in our children. Everyone knows this but,why?