WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Today Was a Good Day!!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So the people you arrest, they don’t deny it after they’re caught? Trump’s panicky “no quid pro quo!” Came after the whistleblower outed him. It’s called damage control and Sondland said as much.
hahahahahahahahahaha…. Of course the suspects do. You know who generally never does.. THE VICTIMS. You know what the alleged victim here has stated... NO QUID PRO QUO.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I’ve been watching some of the impeachment, and can’t see Trump walking away without a serious injury to his 2020 campaign.
You are correct. The opposition has made it very clear they have no problem going to other countries to obtain evidence against their political opponents. I would expect nothing less.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahaha…. Of course the suspects do. You know who generally never does.. THE VICTIMS. You know what the alleged victim here has stated... NO QUID PRO QUO.
The alleged victim is still 100% beholden to the suspect. The Ukraine still needs the bipartisan support of the United States, including the White House meeting they’ve been begging for since their elections. Just like a battered spouse, they cannot admit the abuse so you the cop are expected to look for bruises and witnesses and evidence, rather than just listen to the abuser and his fearful battered wife.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The alleged victim is still 100% beholden to the suspect. The Ukraine still needs the bipartisan support of the United States, including the White House meeting they’ve been begging for since their elections. Just like a battered spouse, they cannot admit the abuse so you the cop are expected to look for bruises and witnesses and evidence, rather than just listen to the abuser and his fearful battered wife.
Look for evidence.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…. Well your band of Libturds sure did that didn't they. Controlled the whole thing, even controlled who was allowed to testify a second time in public. You miss what they uncovered.. Oh, well, I'll spell it our for you again. They uncovered a bunch of people who speculated as to why money was withheld. You know what they found, NOTHING, other than a bunch of butt hurt representatives on both sides. None of this shit would make it out of our local filing DA's office to a prelim.

ridebig

Reaction score
FEE19C56-02E5-4BCA-9F33-681BBCCBDA8A.jpeg

wallnutz

Reaction score
Lol

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Look for evidence.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…. Well your band of Libturds sure did that didn't they. Controlled the whole thing, even controlled who was allowed to testify a second time in public. You miss what they uncovered.. Oh, well, I'll spell it our for you again. They uncovered a bunch of people who speculated as to why money was withheld. You know what they found, NOTHING, other than a bunch of butt hurt representatives on both sides. None of this shit would make it out of our local filing DA's office to a prelim.
The process was more generous to our defendant than any grand jury indictment and you know it. When Justice Roberts hears the case in front of a jury of Senators (who’d never make it through any criminal voir dire because every one of them has prejudged this thing), Trump will get his own lawyers and his own witnesses. Speaking of which, several of the wits called by the R’s in this impeachment hearing have provided very damning evidence.

Sondland emphasized repeatedly that he made inferences re the aid money. But what did he say about the White House meeting, T&Y? He said it WAS a quid pro quo carried out at the express order of Trump. You can continue to ignore those facts here in the echo chamber but don’t count on everyone being as blind to Trumps faults as you.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
What planet are you watching it on. You must have fallen off the tree months ago because your orange juice tastes like shit.

so you’re saying Trump impeachment hearings ( good or bad ) is in his best interest?

Trump will bow out, and blame the world for his poor performance.

Trump has been a loser most of his adult life. Even losers Win occasionally. :D

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
so you’re saying Trump impeachment hearings ( good or bad ) is in his best interest?

Trump will bow out, and blame the world for his poor performance.

Trump has been a loser most of his adult life. Even losers Win occasionally. :D
And just how many billions do you have grapefruit juice????

Orange Juice

Reaction score
I’m finically independent.
Bought two new Eliminators over my life.

Could I be a billionaire? Could Trump be a billionaire? Who the fuck knows. Only one of us has lied. ;)

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
The only question is whether Dems wanna drag it out by subpoenas to Bolton, Mulvaney etc which if fought for to SCOTUS and no verdict until early summer. But I’m guessing Pelosi just takes their refusal and adds an obstruction count to the impeachment and wraps it up by end of December.

Why you ready to take my $100 wager?
I think the dems and the MSM are all about dragging this out to raise money. Dogshit sells fast and hard on the dem side. They/you eat it like candy. I can't begin to tally up what the MSM has made off of this fiasco but fortunately it is easy to keep track of what the DNC brings in. Show me a graph of what is actually being brought in by the DNC to "Impeach" between 10/10/2019 and 11/22/2019 and we can double the bet.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Grandpa Mac is a FUCKING IDIOT, and I mean that only in the most disrespectful way, not in anyway demeaning to fucking or idiots.
And that is what’s called an ad hominem argument. Pretty fucking weak stuff to come from a towering intellect like yourself.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
The process was more generous to our defendant than any grand jury indictment and you know it. When Justice Roberts hears the case in front of a jury of Senators (who’d never make it through any criminal voir dire because every one of them has prejudged this thing), Trump will get his own lawyers and his own witnesses. Speaking of which, several of the wits called by the R’s in this impeachment hearing have provided very damning evidence.

Sondland emphasized repeatedly that he made inferences re the aid money. But what did he say about the White House meeting, T&Y? He said it WAS a quid pro quo carried out at the express order of Trump. You can continue to ignore those facts here in the echo chamber but don’t count on everyone being as blind to Trumps faults as you.
hearsay is not admissible in court therefore the dems have NO case
I watched this circus and there was zero damming evidence provided by anybody
as stated before sondlands entire testimony turned out to be bullshit

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Hold the fucking phone. You seem to be implying that it won't be fair because the jury in the Senate will be bias..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah…. Do you ever read what you write? This whole thing has been very bias from the start. Who were those republican witness again? Oh, that's right, the guys who heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend who, heard from another Trump was messing around. GTFOH

Yes, he was working at the express orders of Trump. I guess you ignored the part where he admitted nobody every told him it was Quid Pro Quo for political gains? And also must have missed the part where he actually testified that trump told him he wanted NOTHING.

I know, when you're clouded with all that Trump hate it's hard to pick up on the simple things.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Hold the fucking phone. You seem to be implying that it won't be fair because the jury in the Senate will be bias..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah…. Do you ever read what you write? This whole thing has been very bias from the start. Who were those republican witness again? Oh, that's right, the guys who heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend who, heard from another Trump was messing around. GTFOH

Yes, he was working at the express orders of Trump. I guess you ignored the part where he admitted nobody every told him it was Quid Pro Quo for political gains? And also must have missed the part where he actually testified that trump told him he wanted NOTHING.

I know, when you're clouded with all that Trump hate it's hard to pick up on the simple things.

He is stupider than a bag of wet dog shit....

:)

I'm done humoring these fools, they are complete morons. They deserve any and all ridicule dished out to them.

People want to argue about superfluous policy, the fucking establishment bureaucrats and radical democrats are attempting to frame and coup the duly elected president.

FUCK THEM.

None of your policy means jack shit if the country is run as a banana republic. It's all meaningless.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
He is stupider than a bag of wet dog shit....

:)

I'm done humoring these fools, they are complete morons. They deserve any and all ridicule dished out to them.

People want to argue about superfluous policy, the fucking establishment bureaucrats and radical democrats are attempting to frame and coup the duly elected president.

FUCK THEM.

None of your policy means jack shit if the country is run as a banana republic. It's all meaningless.

but, but, but...Trump grabs em by the pussy.