WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stupid people....

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
You ever wonder how stupid people get through life? I work with some real morons that can’t tell the difference between there right and left hand.

I always wonder if they know how to do the simplest of task like pump gas, buy groceries, make food, do laundry, drive a car, google or use the internet.

ever wonder?

Mototrig

Reaction score
I imagine this going through stupid people's heads when they do dumb shit...
It's gone through MY head a few times when I dumb my life up

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
You ever wonder how stupid people get through life? I work with some real morons that can’t tell the difference between there right and left hand.

I always wonder if they know how to do the simplest of task like pump gas, buy groceries, make food, do laundry, drive a car, google or use the internet.

ever wonder?
*their

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
And it's not only the younger generation.

Senior citizens not understanding how a bank account works. How did they get thru life?

Dan'l

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
There are a ton of people who just exist, and anything more than that is too much for them to handle. Just be glad you're not one of them and move on. Trying to figured them out isn't worth it.

redone76

Reaction score

ever wonder?
Haha! I've had a couple guys come through our shop that just blew me away. You look into their eyes and see the back of their skull.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Pretty sure I posted this before, but one of our new guys was helping me last year. I gave him one of these screwdrivers where you switch the heads and flip them over to get small or large head, and flat or phillips head. It was set for a flat head when I gave it to him. He seriously asked me if I had a phillips head instead.

I stared at him for a second. "Really?" I ask...

Irwin-Multi-Bit-Screwdriver.jpg

"Pull the tip out. Flip it over." He was flummoxed.

I guess he had never seen one before.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Pretty sure I posted this before, but one of our new guys was helping me last year. I gave him one of these screwdrivers where you switch the heads and flip them over to get small or large head, and flat or phillips head. It was set for a flat head when I gave it to him. He seriously asked me if I had a phillips head instead.

I stared at him for a second. "Really?" I ask...

Irwin-Multi-Bit-Screwdriver.jpg

"Pull the tip out. Flip it over." He was flummoxed.

I guess he had never seen one before.

Where's the switch to make it turn? Does it only tighten the screw or do I need to get another screwdriver?:D

Done-it-again

Reaction score
If they are that stupid how in the hell did they get a job? If I recall you are in aerospace, correct? I've dealt with some dumb ass engineers only to find out they were brilliant people, literally wearing pants that's waiting for a flood and having pocket protectors. I guess in the end i was the dumb one.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
If they are that stupid how in the hell did they get a job? If I recall you are in aerospace, correct? I've dealt with some dumb ass engineers only to find out they were brilliant people, literally wearing pants that's waiting for a flood and having pocket protectors. I guess in the end i was the dumb one.

I don’t know how they got a job honestly. One guy didn’t know how to open his email on his computer. Another guy didn’t know what scotch bright pad was

77charger

Reaction score
Oh trust me we had some stupid people at work these trainees drive me crazy i keep thinking these kids are bad but it only gets worse.One was my cousin too although he was second from the most stupid.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
“Been around the world to see that only stupid people are breeding the cretins cloning and feeding.”

never a truer statement from a Harvey Danger song.:D

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score

The difference between engineer boots and cowboy boots?

Cowboy boots the bullshit is on the outside.

Dan'l

LuauLounge

Reaction score
A couple bought a house across the street from me and got married shortly afterwards. One of their wedding gifts was a garage door opener. He was telling me about it and wondered if I knew of an installer.
So, I said I’d install it for him. He came over the evening I installed it and asked me how it worked. I thought he was kidding, no dead serious. We walked over to his house and I said you push the button when you want to open the door and then you push it again to close it. The two remotes you got, work the same.
He moved out two months later, left the wife.

Cdog

Reaction score
Yep... I remember my dad yelling about it when I was a kid so it must not be a new thing.

its unbelievable out there.

i was going to make a rant thread asking if everyone driving F150’s have nowhere to be on time. Mother fuckers drive slow as a fuckin turtle and I got shit to do. Just get the fuck out of the way!!!!

but I decided not to..:mad::D:eek:

Last edited:

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Was having donuts and coffee the other day with a friend. A gentlemen walks in and orders coffee and a donut in a fine English accent. The girl behind the counter ask where he is from. He replied, from Europe. She asked how long it took him to drive here. He leaned in as we all looked his direction and said, young lady, you do know there is a ocean between Europe and the U.S.A? Yes she replied, I'm not stupid, even I know you have to drive around it. He looked over to me, I smiled, he looked back to her and said, three weeks.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
A friend of mine had GF long ago. Her name was Mary, but we called her Airy.... His house was near an intersection with a signal that you could see from the front yard/driveway. Airy left his house one night when we were hanging out. It was late enough that the signal was flashing red. Airy drove to the flashing light. She just sat there. We all assumed waiting for it to turn green. That might have been giving her too much credit.

Cdog

Reaction score
Back in 1997 my best friend Chad and I took our girlfriends out to Black Angus for dinner. We’re looking at the menu. Chad and I both decided on the prime rib. Chads girl friend Crystal looked at us and said “I don’t like ribs”. we still joke about that one. Her brains went to her tits.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
I had a 17 foot closed bow with six seats. I was picking up a friend and his new GF, Suzie, who was standing on the dock. She looks at me and into the boat and says in perfect dumb blond speak while pointing "one, two, three, four, five, your boat seats six!"

brgrcru

Reaction score
Every now and then , I can be in the real stupid group .
Most of the time I'm just a dumb ass .

infield

Reaction score
I farm and at the elevator (grain co.) they had hired some woman with no experience what so ever. She gave me the scale ticket after I unloaded and I left without looking at it. Driving away I glanced at it and she had added the gross and tare together and divided it by 56 for the total bushels. Made for a hell of a load. Didn't hold up though.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
You can't fix stupid
I farm and at the elevator (grain co.) they had hired some woman with no experience what so ever. She gave me the scale ticket after I unloaded and I left without looking at it. Driving away I glanced at it and she had added the gross and tare together and divided it by 56 for the total bushels. Made for a hell of a load. Didn't hold up though.
Although I live in farmville I had to look this up.
She was hitting on you. :D
Selling beans I presume?

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Yep... I remember my dad yelling about it when I was a kid so it must not be a new thing.

it unbelievable out there.

i was going to make a rant thread asking if everyone driving F150’s have nowhere to be on time. Mother fuckers drive slow as a fuckin turtle and I got shit to do. Just get the fuck out of the way!!!!

but I decided not to..:mad::D:eek:

Maybe leave earlier? And you would get there earlier?

Just a thought

Dan'l

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Talking about Gearwrench with the guy at work and how I like them. So he decided he had to have a set. He got the set with the directional change lever on them.
I said I didn't like those I'm always bumping and moving the lever.
He said he liked that he could move the liver and change the direction. I asked him why it was too much trouble to just turn the wrench over.
Long blank awkward pause while he thought about that.
I couldn't take it I had to walk away.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Talking about Gearwrench with the guy at work and how I like them. So he decided he had to have a set. He got the set with the directional change lever on them.
I said I didn't like those I'm always bumping and moving the lever.
He said he liked that he could move the liver and change the direction. I asked him why it was too much trouble to just turn the wrench over.
Long blank awkward pause while he thought about that.
I couldn't take it I had to walk away.

When you work on boats where corrosion and stubborn bolts are the norm. It's nice to be able to flick a switch to go the other direction when you working them back and forth to loosen them up and help the penetrating oil do its job. Flipping the wrench over back and forth takes much longer. 10 switches per bolt times "x" amount of bolts at 2sec vs 0.2sec per switch. It adds up.

And I'm not jerking your chain. Dont get me wrong I own some of both kinds as they each have their places

Last edited:

Springfield

Reaction score
you mean they don't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their azz? :p

Last edited:

infield

Reaction score
Although I live in farmville I had to look this up.
She was hitting on you. :D
Selling beans I presume?
She was decidedly not hot. I think it was when I was cutting corn rather than beans but either way. She only lasted about a day and half.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
She was decidedly not hot. I think it was when I was cutting corn rather than beans but either way. She only lasted about a day and half.
After posting I soon realized this could apply to a few products.
I still think she liked you. :D

Orange Juice

Reaction score

ever wonder?

you talking about Trump, or just the average joe. :D