WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Home Depot early Black Friday sale: Save big on DEWALT, Ryobi, Milwaukee, more

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Home Depot early Black Friday sale: Save big on DEWALT, Ryobi, Milwaukee, more

Home Depot’s early Black Friday tool sale is now live with notable discounts on some of the biggest names out there. Free shipping is available in nearly every instance, or you can opt for in-store pickup at no-cost. You’ll find the biggest names in the game accounted for in this early Black Friday tool sale at Home Depot. That includes DEWALT, Ryobi, Milwaukee, and others. Feel free to hold off until Black Friday proper, but I bet you can’t resist some of these deals below, which are amongst the best we’ve tracked in 2019.

Notable multi-tool deals highlights early Black Friday sales
Headlining this year’s Home Depot early Black Friday tool sale is a selection of multi-tool bundles. Whether buying for yourself, or someone on your Christmas list, this is a great way to pick up a complete tool build at a hefty discount. For weekend warriors, we recommend the Ryobi 18V ONE+ 6-tool Combo Kit for $259. That’s down $90 from the regular going rate and $20 less than our previous mention. This bundle includes an 18-Gauge AirStrike brad nailer, impact driver, drill, circular saw, reciprocating saw, and work light. You’ll also get two batteries and a wall charger here. As we covered in our introduction to tool purchases, everything listed here is a must-have for starting out. Rated 4.6/5 stars.

For those ready to go to the next level, consider picking up DEWALT’s robust 8-tool kit for $499. There’s nearly $900 worth of tools here, but you’d typically pay around $650 for this bundle. On top of an extra battery in comparison to the bundle mentioned above, you’ll also get a carrying case and additional multi-tools like an oscillator and more. Rated 4.6/5 stars.

You can check out the rest of the best multi-tool bundles from the Home Depot early Black Friday sale on this landing page. Just be sure to comb through the listings carefully, as some bundles include tools that may not be necessary for your needs.

Accessories make great stocking stuffers and secondary gifts
If you already have the basics of a solid DIY tool kit, there are plenty of other notable deals worth considering at Home Depot. This includes the DEWALT 18-gauge Brad Nailer and Electric Air Compressor for $179. It typically goes for $200 or more, making this a great time to pick up an air compressor before winter fully sets in. I picked up an air compressor earlier this year for a few projects around the house, but it has also proven to valuable for inflating tires during colder months, too. Includes a hose as well, making this a complete solution. Rated 4.8/5 stars.

Other notable deals include:

Cdog

Reaction score
I’ve been buying up Milwaukee tools lately. The rivet gun, electric ratchet & circ saws are awesome!!

I might buy the drills, grinder & sawzall combo. Killer deal for the quality of tools.

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
I bought a Dewalt XR kit at HD this past Sunday. Drill/impact driver/2 batteries for $249. Got a free $99 oscillating multi-tool with the deal. With the new refrigerator and stove, I was thinking the total was high. Ummm. Oh well. Check out then start to walk out, but stopped to see if the free tool was accounted for correctly. It wasn’t there. Checker didn’t ring the Dewalt stuff up!! (Took the security devices off though). Lol. Crap, I should have been thinking the total was low and got out of there quick!! The line manager wasn’t too happy with the checker, but very appreciative we were honest and came back to pay.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Two batteries are essential.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I’d love to find a deal on a Dewalt bare-tool impact driver (I’ve got the batteries)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hallett21

Reaction score
I’d love to find a deal on a Dewalt bare-tool impact driver (I’ve got the batteries)...

Do you have white cap (hd supply) in Texas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NicPaus

Reaction score

$99 currently bare tool. Unless you are talking the half inch impact. It's on sale for 250 with battery and charger.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
the m18 Milwaukee pricse are still way higher than Amazon

Not that I've seen. Are you sure they're genuine Milwaukee products with warranty? (please post a link to any M18's on Amazon that cost less than at Home Depot)

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I used the 6 pack charger at work. What a nice piece. Keeps all the Batts in one spot and never an excuse to find a dead battery in a tool.
Those lights are really nice as well. Crawling inside a machining center when powered off and few places to set up decent lighting they work very well.

Cdog

Reaction score
$409 delivered. Call HD and ask to use a 10% discount coupon. I feel like it was a solid deal.

A69E39E3-F341-4807-90C2-236688F791B1.jpeg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
the m18 Milwaukee pricse are still way higher than Amazon
Keep in mind when you're looking, on Amazon they will sell the older versions of the tools as well. Personally I always try to buy the latest versions of the tool so I'll be happier with them longer.

Also keep in mind, Milwaukee makes 4 different M18 impact drills for example. The standard non-fuel one (don't really see that one much anymore), the Fuel model, the fuel brushless model, and the fuel brushless with REDlink (Bluetooth tracking).

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

yz450mm

Reaction score
Keep in mind when you're looking, on Amazon they will sell the older versions of the tools as well. Personally I always try to buy the latest versions of the tool so I'll be happier with them longer.

Also keep in mind, Milwaukee makes 4 different M18 impact drills for example. The standard non-fuel one (don't really see that one much anymore), the Fuel model, the fuel brushless model, and the fuel brushless with REDlink (Bluetooth tracking).

IMO, RedLink is a waste of money, and I think it's being phased out. The standard tools are fine for occasional or homeowner use. Fuel is worth the money for pro's, and anything branded Fuel is brushless. They have an intermediate line that is brushless but not branded fuel, I wouldn't waste your money. It's a little bit cheaper, but not worth it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
View attachment 819406 View attachment 819407

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
Definitely, that was a good buy. But I might be a little biased? Lol! View attachment 819408

I laughed at the Small leaf blower when I first saw them but in talking to a rep he said guys loved them.
So um... You have the 6 pack charger? LOL :D

yz450mm

Reaction score
I laughed at the Small leaf blower when I first saw them but in talking to a rep he said guys loved them.
I might have a problem. [emoji1787][emoji2369]
20191122_220855.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
IMO, RedLink is a waste of money, and I think it's being phased out. The standard tools are fine for occasional or homeowner use. Fuel is worth the money for pro's, and anything branded Fuel is brushless. They have an intermediate line that is brushless but not branded fuel, I wouldn't waste your money. It's a little bit cheaper, but not worth it.

View attachment 819406 View attachment 819407
I was incorrect.... It is the OneLink I was thinking of. The REDlink is just the internal overload and battery management system in the tools.

I agree though, onelink is not worth the money. MAYBE if you were a company and providing a bunch of cordless tools to your guys. But that's about it.

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
None of my Business but what is the Cat box? A welder?

yz450mm

Reaction score
None of my Business but what is the Cat box? A welder?
No, I run Millers for my welding equipment. It's just a battery charger I got from Home Depot, I guess Cat gave up their name for a marketing fee.
20191122_222244.jpg

NicPaus

Reaction score
The little 20V dewalt is nice. Much better than I expected. Got it in the 10 PC dewalt set for $499 with 10% off. Best set for the money. I have some Milwaukee M18. Use the hole hawg the most. Just picked up the light for $79 at home depot. Utilizing the 12AH Batteries I got for the hole hawg. 2 trucks all Dewalt 1 Is 30% Milwaukee .

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
No, I run Millers for my welding equipment. It's just a battery charger I got from Home Depot, I guess Cat gave up their name for a marketing fee. View attachment 819414

I suppose the machine shop is in the back 40
I need to reorganize my Garage. I'm feeling a little embarrassed. :eek:

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
The little 20V dewalt is nice. Much better than I expected. Got it in the 10 PC dewalt set for $499 with 10% off. Best set for the money. I have some Milwaukee M18. Use the hole hawg the most. Just picked up the light for $79 at home depot. Utilizing the 12AH Batteries I got for the hole hawg. 2 trucks all Dewalt 1 Is 30% Milwaukee .
Is that a 1/2" chuck on the hole Hawg? I like the leverage factor. Some of these cordless drill have incredible torque that can snap a wrist.

yz450mm

Reaction score
I suppose the machine shop is in the back 40
I need to reorganize my Garage. I'm feeling a little embarrassed. :eek:
I wish I had a machine shop, maybe if I buy this house then I will make it happen. There's literally a half acre of flat and level ground behind the house that could be turned into a shop complex, just waiting to be done. I'm a general contractor, so I could bang it out pretty quick, especially with some RDP help.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Is that a 1/2" chuck on the hole Hawg? I like the leverage factor. Some of these cordless drill have incredible torque that can snap a wrist.
Yes. Not the break your wrist torque like the corded hole hawgs but I drilled a 2 9/16 hole earlier through 2 2xs and 3/4" ply without backing it to clear. Just powered straight thru with a self feed. They make a little smaller one that looks better for electric work. This one is heavy with the 12 battery but last all day.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
[emoji16] View attachment 819413

Well then..... I don't see the problem. Lol!

I just can't justify the M18 stuff for what I do. I have about a half dozen of the M12 fuel tools and damn.... Those are a GREAT value for what they can do. The little cut-off tool they have for the M12 is badass!! Eats through spiral pipe like none other

Cdog

Reaction score
That was a deal. I think you have the best basics. The XC 5.0 batts work just fine. A little weak on the grinder but you have 2. :cool:

I scored a 6 & 9.0 batt with my circ saw I bought a couple of months ago from HD. All the good deals are online. Call in the order and you never know if the person will hook you up. When I bought the saw kit I was transferred to a cute sounding chick in the South. She messed up the order twice on the phone and was having some difficulty so she gave me 40% off. I think I paid $165 shipped for the $300 Circ saw kit with two batts and a multi charger.

The rivet gun is a god send when you're under a race car. Had all the guys in the pits at Cota last week finger fuckin it. LOL!

0879F77F-FBA2-4EA3-A442-DDECBD004E56.gif

yz450mm

Reaction score
Well then..... I don't see the problem. Lol!

I just can't justify the M18 stuff for what I do. I have about a half dozen of the M12 fuel tools and damn.... Those are a GREAT value for what they can do. The little cut-off tool they have for the M12 is badass!! Eats through spiral pipe like none other

The M12 line is just as great, 9 of the tools in that picture are M12s. Just get the extended batteries, and they work just as good as anything else.