WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New work truck

arch stanton

Reaction score
Just picked this up, getting it ready to pull the Murray Lowbed thats in the pic behind my other Kenworth.
IMG_1010.JPG
IMG_1007.JPG
IMG_1009.JPG
IMG_0931.JPG

arch stanton

Reaction score
Nice. What's the pintle receiver on the front bumpers for? When they deliver truck?
They are tow pins, a regular truck has a small tow hook on one or both sides of the bumper, the tow pins are tied into both frame rails under the bumper it keeps things from getting bent then being pulled out of the mud or lifted, I don't need them often but when you do the extra couple hundred they cost is worth it.

beerrun

Reaction score
Nice I will look for you on the road

arch stanton

Reaction score
T880
When are you throwing the ramps on her? What engine/trans combo? She’s a beaut. Here’s my work truck View attachment 819920

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cummins X15 performance 505 hp 1850 tq HP can be up rated, automated 18 speed, 46k rears with locker, 3.91 ratio, Newway ADZ air ride, 36" slider with Air release on lock and slide, able to raise suspension 4" and lower 5" from the cab, Dura Bright coated Alcoa wheels,Leather seat with heat and ventilation interior has every option.

I will make this a build thread we have started the fifth wheel ramp yesterday and will have all the parts to start the end of frame ramp Monday should take a couple of weeks to Finnish

What is the maker of your short headache rack may add one of those I have seen you around, I was driving the Raspberry Kw until about a month ago set up as a Super 10 I have a new driver in it now.

arch stanton

Reaction score
Wait that looks exactly like my work truck
Well it could be yours, I do have a guy whose going to split the driving with me and if this works out I what to order another one for delivery in 6 months I just want to make sure I like the spec next one will be painted the 2010 camero Synergy green

N of the rvr

Reaction score
If you need low bed ramps, we do a couple trucks a month. We need your truck for 2 days. We also build a pretty slick lock out if you ever pull an end dump.

arch stanton

Reaction score
If you need low bed ramps, we do a couple trucks a month. We need your truck for 2 days. We also build a pretty slick lock out if you ever pull an end dump.
I appreciate the offer but we do all our own fabrication and the trucks are set up to be a super 10 when not running as a fifth wheel. The truck below is the same one in the first post takes 10 minutes to take box on or off.
IMG_0806 2.jpg

were do you work ?

welldigger00

Reaction score

Got any picks of the lock outs? I’m interested. I’ve got a pair of worn out ones. We run a reliance low side a bunch too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HBCraig

Reaction score
T880

Cummins X15 performance 505 hp 1850 tq HP can be up rated, automated 18 speed, 46k rears with locker, 3.91 ratio, Newway ADZ air ride, 36" slider with Air release on lock and slide, able to raise suspension 4" and lower 5" from the cab, Dura Bright coated Alcoa wheels,Leather seat with heat and ventilation interior has every option.

I will make this a build thread we have started the fifth wheel ramp yesterday and will have all the parts to start the end of frame ramp Monday should take a couple of weeks to Finnish

What is the maker of your short headache rack may add one of those I have seen you around, I was driving the Raspberry Kw until about a month ago set up as a Super 10 I have a new driver in it now.

Well, I had a ton of customers that had the T880 as a go to. They all had the ISX as well Awesome package

hallett21

Reaction score
Probably a stupid question. But when you guys are doing your own fabrication. Do you certify your work in house, or do you have to have a 3rd party take a look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arch stanton

Reaction score
Probably a stupid question. But when you guys are doing your own fabrication. Do you certify your work in house, or do you have to have a 3rd party take a look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do not certify my work with engineering but I will put my work and preparation up against an shop doing this kind of work.

All steel used is T-1 from SSAB all edges are beveled and I use accell arc 71 dual shield .045 wire with co2 the voltage and amps are correct for the process and we run on the high side. This is a 90k psi wire.

I started building my own when the factory hitch from Peterbilt failed after about 5 years that has been about 15 years ago and I have never had a failure or even a crack in my hitches all side plates and angles are 3/8" and the rear plate is 3/4" the top hinge angle is 1/2" and the hinges themselves are 1" all bolts are f911 and torqued correctly.

One of the guys I work with had a hitch plate fail while dumping at my site it was made by western construction components i know my stuff is better than the thousands of trucks they have put on the road.
IMG_1185.JPG
IMG_1194.JPG
IMG_1195.JPG