WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

...Post Malone Wins...Post Malone Wins!!!...

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Post Malone won some award for my musical shit is better than your musical shit on some award show thot gives out some sort of award shit...who the fuck is Post Malone???...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Shit, was hoping this was a race car video...I obviously have no clue:(

yz450mm

Reaction score
Last edited:

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
A white pro 2a rapper...
...I just started out making a smart ass post...now the more I look into it yeah he is pro 2a...and after listening to him perform and he actually can sing ok...I’m pretty impressed... I had no idea he had a number one song...the duet with Ozzy Osbourne or actually there was another guy too...it was really good...Dunno???...

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
My kids like him so we listen to him often. Definitely not the worst of the current music.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
He’s been of my favorites for a while now. I don’t mind admitting to liking rap :p or that I do not like Taylor Swift, mediocre voice at best........thanks Kanye Kardashian!!:D

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I had no idea who this guy was. So I asked my 19 year old if he was any good.
She said “meh.. he’s kinda gross” :D

I asked why? Because of all the shit in his face?
She said no, because he goes for months without showering. :eek:

JD D05

Reaction score
I had no idea who this guy was. So I asked my 19 year old if he was any good.
She said “meh.. he’s kinda gross” :D

I asked why? Because of all the shit in his face?
She said no, because he goes for months without showering. :eek:

He was here for a concert last year and randomly invited a bunch of people to come party with him at his house. I knew a guy that got invited...I asked him how was it and he said he made us feel right at home and comfortable.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Dude is tight...love his rhymes...he also seems like a guy you could have a bucket list type party with...

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
My kids like Posty, I like some of his stuff too. When I first heard about him, I was like wtf is this guy? Read wikipedia, and found this interesting. Knocked MJ off the throne. He has a song on his new album with Ozzy. He also did some collaboration with Dwight Yokham. Im not into current music much, but I have a young engineer working with me that is deep into music and producing it (he has a few songs that are pretty good), and he is very into Post Malone. He always tells me how great his music is put together when you listen to it in detail in the studio.

From Wiki:
Post broke Michael Jackson's 34-year-old record for most weeks on Billboard's Top R&B and Hip-Hop Albums chart with Stoney reaching its 77th week compared to the 76 weeks that Thriller spent on the chart.

mobldj

Reaction score
as a dj all i can say is todays music sucks,i have it all but it really does suck.that billie chick bites balls

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Got his pic on Bud Light Cans :D

Screenshot_20191125-121923.png

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Kind of in the mold of Kid Rock. He has a lot of talent blending different sounds and styles. The number of younger people who are just now discovering Ozzy is unbelievable. Even 30 somethings only know Ozzy from TV.

JD D05

Reaction score
Kind of in the mold of Kid Rock. He has a lot of talent blending different sounds and styles. The number of younger people who are just now discovering Ozzy is unbelievable. Even 30 somethings only know Ozzy from TV.

I saw a video of these teenagers freaking out over this NEW band Tool taking over Taylor Swift on some chart...

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
He’s been of my favorites for a while now. I don’t mind admitting to liking rap :p or that I do not like Taylor Swift, mediocre voice at best........thanks Kanye Kardashian!!:D
...Don’t get me started on Taylor Swift... Maybe the allure is in her lyrics???...I do not know because I’ve never really paid any attention to them... but I am in total agreement with you about her singing being mediocre...

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
...Don’t get me started on Taylor Swift... Maybe the allure is in her lyrics???...I do not know because I’ve never really paid any attention to them... but I am in total agreement with you about her singing being mediocre...
I have fantasies about Taylor Swift all the time, where I crush her throat with my boot :D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I have fantasies about Taylor Swift all the time, where I crush her throat with my boot :D

I wouldn't mind doing something to her throat...

But it wouldn't be with my boot! :D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I had never heard of the guy...

Saw him on some awards show last year, and thought, this guy sounds pretty good!

Pulled him up on Spotify, and all of his songs sounded the same.

One hit wonder me thinks.

JD D05

Reaction score

Saw him on some awards show last year, and thought, this guy sounds pretty good!

Well he has about 10 one hit wonders...Not a big fan or anything just saying.

I do like this one.

BONER

Reaction score
Sounds the same as the rest of the SHIT on the Radio...

Reactions: TBI

infield

Reaction score
His song Circles is currently number one. Extremely prolific artist. Couldn't be further from one hit wonder. In some of his videos I swear he can smoke more cigarettes than any human on earth.

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score

Haha...he has 20 platinum/multi platinum songs. Knocked Michael Jackson off the 34 year throne. Yeah...one hit wonder.

I am not a huge fan of current mainstream music, but my kids like it. I do really like a couple of Post's songs tho. There is a lot of good music that isn't played on the radios. I feel like radio stations have sort of turned into the media, and only play what they want you to hear.

My parents werent a fan of kid rock, or any of the stuff I listened to either. And their parents werent a fan of any of the stuff they listened to. Thats the way it is.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Haha...he has 20 platinum/multi platinum songs. Knocked Michael Jackson off the 34 year throne. Yeah...one hit wonder.

I am not a huge fan of current mainstream music, but my kids like it. I do really like a couple of Post's songs tho. There is a lot of good music that isn't played on the radios. I feel like radio stations have sort of turned into the media, and only play what they want you to hear.

My parents werent a fan of kid rock, or any of the stuff I listened to either. And their parents werent a fan of any of the stuff they listened to. Thats the way it is.

Crazy...

My daughter sorta likes him, she agrees with me that his songs all sound the same. Although she just said he has a wide range of styles. Some are rap and some are rock. I got bored in about 30 listening to him.

My son doesn't know who he is. And he absolutely loves Kid Rock! He's been to a couple his concerts with me. I'm 62 and he's 21. Go figure.

I think the thing is today, that there is So much different music out there, it's impossible for any one radio station to cover it.

Spotify is all I listen to anymore.