WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is DOA

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Looks like several Democraps are saying No to impeachment. It looks like they will Censure the President instead...
With polls in the shitter and no Republican support from either house, impeachment is dying fast..

OK, Bring on the next attack.. :p

I guess Trump's mind control really works.. :D

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
As usual, the Dems don't consider the repercussions of their actions.....
There are currently 6 Dem Senators running for president.......If impeachment reaches the Senate, once impeachment starts, these 6 Senators will be sequestered from making any public statements and/or participating in any campaigning. McConnell can drag this out for months....... Stupid is as stupid does.

tenor.gif

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Looks like several Democraps are saying No to impeachment. It looks like they will Censure the President instead...
With polls in the shitter and no Republican support from either house, impeachment is dying fast..

OK, Bring on the next attack.. :p

I guess Trump's mind control really works.. :D
$100 says the House impeaches Trump. Only question is whether they wait for evidence from McGahn/Bolton/Mulvaney and release of taxes or jump now.

wallnutz

Reaction score
I say wait until about June and jump all in on impeachment so it’s real fresh in every voters mind.:rolleyes::p

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
FBC7B4AE-9D74-4A0A-8316-85FAC25123DE.jpeg

Pelosi fucked up,should have waited after Trump 2020 Election.As of right now she has a FAILED impeachment.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
$100 says the House impeaches Trump. Only question is whether they wait for evidence from McGahn/Bolton/Mulvaney and release of taxes or jump now.
You're done dumbfuck, shot your load in your crusty Underoos yet again.

500bbc

Reaction score

Schiff, who has led the probe, said on CNN's "State of the Union" that the "facts" are "not contested." He said there is overwhelming evidence based on testimony from various fact witnesses that backs allegations that Trump solicited foreign interference in the 2020 election.

But Schiff would not go as far as to say he supports impeachment.

Fucking Idiot

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Whose picture is on that $hundy$ you keep wanting to throw away? I'm betting a $100, it's either Bozo the Clown or Obama

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Boring.... and extremely frustrating the amount of wasted tax payer money has gone down the shit pipe...

The dollar amount that has been pissed away just so far is truly incalculable. This bullshit is the SINGULAR focus of our so called Government.

jet496

Reaction score
I suspect it is DOA. I clicked on ABC News & low & behold, the headlines were of regular, stupid news stuff. Usually 90% of it is Trump, Trump, Trump.

What's up? I haven't heard much besides here.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Not one of you loud mouth, know nothings has accepted one of my bets.

Damn grandaddy, you going to Home Depot on Black Friday. Spend some money and buy paint/supplies to spruce up that shack of yours. I think the colors and bland surroundings are effecting your thought processes.

Fuck that, $500 will buy me some lap dances at the local strip club. You should come with me, I have some girls that will loosen up that tense keypad of yours. Tension = triggered :eek:

500bbc

Reaction score
Damn grandaddy, you going to Home Depot on Black Friday. Spend some money and buy paint/supplies to spruce up that shack of yours. I think the colors and bland surroundings are effecting your thought processes.

Fuck that, $500 will buy me some lap dances at the local strip club. You should come with me, I have some girls that will loosen up that tense keypad of yours. Tension = triggered :eek:
Girls? He's scared shitless of girls, his mommy made it so.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Female strippers? pfft!
Don't waste your time on something he doesn't want.
Buy him a 'bareback backdoor backstage' pass to his favorite band!
99_Edp.png

Old Texan

Reaction score
When I was growing up my dad taught me not to wager with crazy people. He said their fictional and irrational view of the truth, facts and basics of life make them too unpredictable.
That's putting it mildly with this troll....

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Mine said " never talk to crazy people. They never make any sense, and you can't talk sense to them "...

nowski

Reaction score
When I was growing up my dad taught me not to wager with crazy people. He said their fictional and irrational view of the truth, facts and basics of life make them too unpredictable.

Most importantly when these loudmouths lose a bet they rarely ever pay up but if they win a bet there always first to collect.

Come to think of it sounds like our democratic party when running for office, they make lots of promises they rarely keep...

Old Texan

Reaction score
Most importantly when these loudmouths lose a bet they rarely ever pay up but if they win a bet there always first to collect.

Come to think of it sounds like our democratic party when running for office, they make lots of promises they rarely keep...
With gmac, he'll never concede he's wrong. Everyday the ax is gonna fall, just wait and see type deal:rolleyes:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

I’m perfectly happy to have Dave, or Nganga, T&Y, 530, or WTG hang on to the money if that’s your only excuse.

530RL

Reaction score
The only person who ever welched on a bet in the P&G is 500BBC.

To the best of my knowledge, everyone else has always paid as specifically agreed in the bet.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I've got a bet for you shiteater, you'd just REPORT it though.
Hey 500, I hear you tend to Welch on your bets, so no bet between me and you. Anybody else with a little integrity want a shot at my money?

Old Texan

Reaction score
The only person who ever welched on a bet in the P&G is 500BBC.

To the best of my knowledge, everyone else has always paid as specifically agreed in the bet.
Hey 500, I hear you tend to Welch on your bets, so no bet between me and you. Anybody else with a little integrity want a shot at my money?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
@Grandpa mac

I'll take your bet. I can't quote your post because, yes, you are on ignore.

If I win, (which) is almost a certainty, I will flat out pay you. If I win, my winnings go to Conservation Force.

Also, in your top post in this thread, offering the bet, you talk about McGahn testifying. You do realize he wasn't in the White House during the Ukraine phone call clusterfuck, right?

Or are we going all the way back to "Russia, Russia, Russia now?