WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Have 1 last one........

4Waters

Reaction score
With his sons:) great story

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/dad-last-beer-sons-photo-cancer-death.amp

EJ3SrJrXsAAMuT5.jpeg

brgrcru

Reaction score
I only wish, I would of done this for my Mom..... i did not know it was the last time... I'd see her.... I'd given her a glass of wine and a last smoke...
sorry Mom
RIP

Me too. With my dad . He could of used a couple shots of schnapps. With a little prim rib . Extra rare.

My mom would of loved a coffee and some cake

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I only wish, I would of done this for my Mom..... i did not know it was the last time... I'd see her.... I'd given her a glass of wine and a last smoke...
sorry Mom
RIP
Me too. With my dad . He could of used a couple shots of schnapps. With a little prim rib . Extra rare.

My mom would of loved a coffee and some cake
Good for the family:) If he chose Bud, it was his choice...cool.

With my Mom, I knew. She was past wanting the cherry limeades I'd pick up on the way to see her. Only thing that sounded good to her doing chemo...would pick them up at Baker's Square right off Grand on the way back to her house.

Pops, I didn't know.

Mark 13:35 "For ye know not when the master of the house cometh"

Each day can be your last here, or your last chance with someone around you. Would have loved to go to Carmen's in Azusa with him, Or Mariposa down by 10...Pops liked his food more than his drink;)

Hiding behind my laptop screen...nobody needs to see me tearing up here:(

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I had dinner with my Dad the night he passed away. The different things I would of said if I knew that was the last time I'd see him alive.