WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Irishman....Looks pretty awesome

Tank

Reaction score
Ok, lets get this out of the way immediately - Yes, Robert De Niro is a huge douche nozzle. BUT he is a master of his craft and I gotta say, Just like Alec Baldwin, I actually enjoy watching them act. With that said, I detest De Niro so hopefully I can get over it and watch this flick because holy shit, the cast is DOPE! And Scorsezy leads the charge. This shits gonna be epic.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/rev...blow-you-away/ar-AAJx0Md?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

brownsuger

Reaction score
I agree with everything you said..... and I'm looking forward to this.

Not to hijack this thread.... I am a long time fan of Arnold... but the latest Terminator movie is arguably the worst movie I have ever seen.... Just terrible

Now back to your scheduled program...

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
yes, looks like it will be pretty good. I heard on KNX1070 that it will be in theaters for 26 days and then immediately head over to Netflix. They say the movie is 3 1/2 hours long. We are going to wait until it is on Netflix.

Tank

Reaction score
I agree with everything you said..... and I'm looking forward to this.

Not to hijack this thread.... I am a long time fan of Arnold... but the latest Terminator movie is arguably the worst movie I have ever seen.... Just terrible

Now back to your scheduled program...
I heard it was not so good too. They should've just quick after T2. Just can't seem to capture the magic again.

yes, looks like it will be pretty good. I heard on KNX1070 that it will be in theaters for 26 days and then immediately head over to Netflix. They say the movie is 3 1/2 hours long. We are going to wait until it is on Netflix.
Yea, quick run in a few theatres then onto Netflix. Looks really good. The article I posted above is actually a good take / read on the pic.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
we are definitely going to watch it. We would go see it in the theater if it wasn't 3 1/2 hours long.

I heard it was not so good too. They should've just quick after T2. Just can't seem to capture the magic again.

Yea, quick run in a few theatres then onto Netflix. Looks really good. The article I posted above is actually a good take / read on the pic.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Definitely gonna have to check that out, thanks for the heads up.

Far as Netflix movies, watched The Highwaymen the other night. Pretty damn good, Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson play the 2 Texas Rangers that tracked down Bonnie & Clyde.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
We watched that a few months back and really liked it.

Far as Netflix movies, watched The Highwaymen the other night. Pretty damn good, Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson play the 2 Texas Rangers that tracked down Bonnie & Clyde.

Tank

Reaction score

Yep, that was a good flick. I like both of them. Good actors.