WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB Fan Boys Are Upset

attitude

Reaction score
DCB fan boys hear an Eliminator is going to be a yacht tender and all of the sudden “It looks like a DCB” Even though Eliminator has built that hull and a gel since 2011 and no one has said a word lol. Nothing against either manufacture as they both build awesome boats but these fan boys are ridiculous lmao
IMG_2531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gelcoater

Reaction score
DCB fan boys hear an Eliminator is going to be a yacht tender and all of the sudden “It looks like a DCB” Even though Eliminator has built that hull and a gel since 2011 and no one has said a word lol. Nothing against either manufacture as they both build awesome boats but these fan boys are ridiculous lmao View attachment 820746

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s not a triple axle trailer, so??

HCP3

Reaction score
Is this some Inception shit?

Joe mama

Reaction score
I think they both build awesome boats. I do feel at times the extent of the bling on some of the dcbs is a little over the top imo.
If I had the coin I would be happy with either.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
DCB fan boys hear an Eliminator is going to be a yacht tender and all of the sudden “It looks like a DCB” Even though Eliminator has built that hull and a gel since 2011 and no one has said a word lol. Nothing against either manufacture as they both build awesome boats but these fan boys are ridiculous lmao View attachment 820746

I didn't realize yuppies had their own language.

No clue what you're saying.

attitude

Reaction score
I didn't realize yuppies had their own language.

No clue what you're saying.
For the last 8 years Eliminator has been popping out 27 speedsters with almost that same exact gel design as the boat above and no one has ever said it looks like a DCB. But because a very wealthy gentleman bought his to use as a yacht tender all the DCB fan boys are upset and say Eliminator is copying DCB. Didn’t think it was that hard to read:rolleyes:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
For the last 8 years Eliminator has been popping out 27 speedsters with almost that same exact gel design as the boat above and no one has ever said it looks like a DCB. But because a very wealthy gentleman bought his to use as a yacht tender all the DCB fan boys are upset and say Eliminator is copying DCB. Didn’t think it was that hard to read:rolleyes:
I wouldn’t say Brandon Larson and Stoned are all the DCB fan boys tho. :confused:

attitude

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say Brandon Larson and Stoned are all the DCB fan boys tho. :confused:
If those are who run the offshore powerboat memes page to my knowledge they don’t make the memes people submit them.:)

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score

Got it, thanks.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

where are you seeing this on here?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Its the meme I attached that I screenshotted from an Instagram page

Looks like an Eliminator to me? Pretty sure they came out with a similar design that they used in some eagles and Daytona’s ten or so years ago?

attitude

Reaction score
Looks like an Eliminator to me? Pretty sure they came out with a similar design that they used in some eagles and Daytona’s ten or so years ago?
Yup idk why people are saying it looks like a DCB?

CLdrinker

Reaction score
A guy worrying about what other people are saying about someone else’s boat...

Wow

attitude

Reaction score
I can see why. The same guy did graphic renderings for both companies back then.

I used to love it when a customer came in with a crayon drawing where some freedom is allowed.
Working from blueprints is less than liberating.
Understandable, with computer programs now it’s made a lot easier to take another design and tweak it versus someone drawing there own. We were just at Eliminator and someone took our design and colors and pasted it on a 28 fundeck, hopefully they change it up a little before it goes in the mold.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I can see why. The same guy did graphic renderings for both companies back then.

I used to love it when a customer came in with a crayon drawing where some freedom is allowed.
Working from blueprints is less than liberating.

You'll appreciate this true story from Bill Scotten, Ca. Performance gullwings: One of his first customers came in with yarn (as in knitting) strands for colors, lol. Bill needed the sale and made it happen. Boat also had an owner supplied 455 Olds which he winced about when telling the story. Bill bought the boat back 20+ years later and restored/flipped it. It still runs around lower river with much more power, lol.

attitude

Reaction score
A guy worrying about what other people are saying about someone else’s boat...

Wow
I’m sure if you knew the guys at Eliminator you wouldn’t want someone discrediting their products with false info;)