WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I bet he doesn’t do that again

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I like that you can see the cop point towards the car, probably said wanna meet my dog?
Perp says fuck off and alrighty then:)
LMFAO You know it was something like that.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Nice!
I hope they put the dude in the same truck as the dog!

I like how the dogs tail was wagging the whole time.

wzuber

Reaction score
Cool video..the pup was definately enjoying his new toi...
I must b missing something with situations like this. It's clear the perp was on drugs to have acted like that. However, why can't one supposedly well trained cop take down 1 skinny ass perp? why does it always seem to take 2-10 cops to apprehend seemingly anyone...big or small? All these cops act like their such big badassess and yet they can"t seem to handle 1 friggen skinny ass crack head? cracks me up.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
That dog broke that dipshits arm, thanks @Gelcoater I love seeing asshats being used as a chew toy, you made my day.
My wife has had a few come through the ER that the dog ripped the perps face off. Ripped up broken arms and legs.

German's and Belgian Malinois can wreck shop.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I must b missing something with situations like this. It's clear the perp was on drugs to have acted like that. However, why can't one supposedly well trained cop take down 1 skinny ass perp? why does it always seem to take 2-10 cops to apprehend seemingly anyone...big or small? All these cops act like their such big badassess and yet they can"t seem to handle 1 friggen skinny ass crack head? cracks me up.
These cops don’t go to work everyday to have a MMA fight...chances are they gotta keep working and go deal with other crackheads, respond to calls, etc. Its also safety. They are utilizing available resources to handle situations safely and minimize risk

HBCraig

Reaction score
With all the video nowadays these guys are fucked if the break a jaw or two or choose a guy out. Us civilians have no idea what these guys are dealing with

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

1 on 1...the bad guy has a chance to get the officers gun. 3 on 1...not so much. They want to go home to see their families after their shift.

Good boy!!!

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Tough to put the cuffs on when his arms are 4 feet apart and moving.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I hate that argument.

Cops are people too and are not there to be punching bags. They are human and not everyone looks like a defensive end

1 on 1 is a fair fight so either can get the upper hand. 3 on 1 is better odds. Cops need backup so they can make a safe apprehension. What if they get injured because of this kinda nonsense?

Plus god forbid the perp gets the upper hand in a one on one struggle. Then the cop has to use tactics that are frowned upon to avoid injury or death and now they are a bad guy. Because some asshole wanted to fight the cops

Fucking people

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
You obviously haven’t had first hand experience dealing with someone on drugs coming at you. A “skinny ass crack head” turns into a whole different animal when high.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
My son was on a call where the perp was high, shot at an officer - they hit him 6 times, still standing, took 4 guys to get the cuffs on him - was still trying to get officers guns during the take down. that's what drugs will do. His k nine units have pops on the doors, so the officer can release without going to the vehicle. Too bad the dog didn't finish him

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It's not a street fight dude. It's a job.

NicPaus

Reaction score
That looks like my dog when he was younger. That guys are must be shredded. If you have never been bit by a Shepherd you don't realize how bad it is. I used to have 2 that were siblings that would get into it bad. Trying to break them up one grabbed my arm and shook it until it realized it was biting me. My arm went limp and it hurt like a mofo.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Once in my second year of teaching, some idiot substitute P.E. teacher decided to choose volleyball teams by the method of Mexican kids on this side and black kids on this side. Great idea Coach, have you not noticed this is a continuation school and these kids are all gang members? So a fight breaks out pretty fast, and kids are fighting for no real good reason. That makes it pretty easy to break up. Except for one kids amped up on speed. I am 6'6" 280 lbs. and he is about 5'6" and 150 wet. I quickly have him face down, his arm behind his back and wrist bent to the breaking point, and my knee is grinding his face into the ground. Soon another adult is sitting on his feet and legs.
Every other kid involved had been sat down, sorted out, and sent to appropriate areas to be debriefed while this one still continued to struggle. He never stopped until he saw he was literally the only student left out on the field. PD took him aways finally. Don't know what happened to him but he didn't come back to school.
Meth makes people seem like Superman at times.

lebel409

Reaction score
However, why can't one supposedly well trained cop take down 1 skinny ass perp? why does it always seem to take 2-10 cops to apprehend seemingly anyone...big or small? All these cops act like their such big badassess and yet they can"t seem to handle 1 friggen skinny ass crack head? .
#1 he had the proper tool
#2 he told the perp what he'd do and did it
#3 he has to pay for his own uniform.

spectras only

Reaction score
Did you guys see the video of a guy chased by cop in his car, jumping out, chasing the cop with machete 1 1/2 foot long? Cop was trying running away from him, but fell on the ground with machete guy on top of him ready to slice him to bits.He was shot dead on the spot. Good thing there are cameras everywhere now a days to show the events, otherwise cops would have been in dodo for sure.

Fuckin CNN, you open the video, right away they show the face of Pelosi babbling about Trump and impeachment. Fine, only problem with this video CNN shows, they edited out the part where the guy is towering above the cop ready to chop chop. I saw the video somewhere else by a different report a few days ago.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/11/26/machete-robbery-suspect-pkg-vpx.kcal

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You obviously haven’t had first hand experience dealing with someone on drugs coming at you. A “skinny ass crack head” turns into a whole different animal when high.
This is what I was thinking...
I would like to see any 1 person go head's up with a 90lb stick figure on PCP. I am not a line backer or MMA cage fighter, but used to hold my own pretty well. There is a lack of pain and a freakish strength that will flat mess you up. How does one person deal with that? If someone here knows how, without lethal measures, please inform the masses. No normal person wants to kill, and nobody wants to die at work.

WYRD

Reaction score
It's not a street fight dude. It's a job.
Exactly, every job has policy in place to manage risk...why should law enforcement be any different?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So many questions to this video.. why would a cop let someone punch him like that?

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
This is what I was thinking...
I would like to see any 1 person go head's up with a 90lb stick figure on PCP. I am not a line backer or MMA cage fighter, but used to hold my own pretty well. There is a lack of pain and a freakish strength that will flat mess you up. How does one person deal with that? If someone here knows how, without lethal measures, please inform the masses. No normal person wants to kill, and nobody wants to die at work.
...”A friend told me”...that he had had a lot of fun with PCP when in the rock ‘n’ roll business...but that was the 60s ...no harm no foul ...once PCP hit the streets or as we called it...Angel Dust or sometimes Hot Sauce... game over worst possible drug to be let loose on the street... Everything the Monkeyswrench stated is true...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
...”A friend told me”...that he had had a lot of fun with PCP when in the rock ‘n’ roll business...but that was the 60s ...no harm no foul ...once PCP hit the streets or as we called it...Angel Dust or sometimes Hot Sauce... game over worst possible drug to be let loose on the street... Everything the Monkeyswrench stated is true...
I've never been a big fan or user of drugs. The PCP thing was something I saw first hand in the late 90's. Impressive and evil, all at once. Like the stories of possession and superhuman strength. It gives you a different outlook on fighting all together. Muscle mass that you would think a 15yo girl could take, tossing a 200+ bouncer. Tactics bring you home at the end of the day, not brute strength.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Superior video Gelcoater... I loved the way the cop took his time seeking his cuffs while letting Fido munch that arm real good. Typically cops are trained to reach back for their cuffs the minute they're on top and controlling suspect but this guy made sure he took him down and got on top holding just one arm cause he knew Fido was enjoying that second free arm, lol. Beautiful.... man oh man did I love the body language when that cop rotated back all easy breezy to the rear door to let Fido free.... classic. "Hold tight, I got something for your ass right here..."

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
So many questions to this video.. why would a cop let someone punch him like that?

Probably some dirt bag he deals with on a regular basis. Know offender who really isn’t a threat but once he punched the cop...well, it was on.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Cop didn’t even have to look.
Just opened the door and BOOM!’

Justfishing

Reaction score
A couple of things. First being on drugs is not an advantage to the cop. It dulls the pain receptors and allows them to fight harder. Years ago i watch a show about people on drugs. A guy in handcuffs broke the cuffs in doing so had a compound facture but continued to fight. They can be paranoid and definitely not able to make good decisions.

The longer a fight goes on the more the likely cop could gethurt. If he gets the cops gun not only could the cop get shot or bystanders get shot.

Many more reasons to have more cops to help.

Backlash

Reaction score
Good stuff! I'd be curious to know what that agencies policies are regarding deploying the K9 off leash. Their policies are either very loosely written, or there is a lot more to this story that we don't have knowledge of. Many agencies in CA wont deploy a K9 off leash unless the subject is a dangerous felon. Assaulting an officer or deputy may or may not rise to that level. Not knocking the video or tactics; just curious is all.

KNOTONDUTY

Reaction score

Have you ever fought someone in meth or any drug. The skinniest suspects are the worse. So unless you’ve actually been there. Then you have no place opening your mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk