Happy Thanksgiving, deplorables!

500bbc

Reaction score
Enjoy your stuffed TURDkey.
Fucking freak...

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Enjoy the day, enjoy your families, and be thankful for all that you’ve been given.

There are very few things I have been given in my life. I have earned almost all of everything I have...family, friends, possessions, love, all of it was earned, nothing has been given.

Having said that, Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Here you go Gmac,fuck you and your ilk.
46966CEE-C23D-4415-BDF6-131CF76D4D3A.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
President Donald Trump made an unannounced Thanksgiving visit to U.S. troops in Afghanistan on Thursday and announced a renewed push for peace.
Air Force One landed at Bagram Airfield after secretly departing Florida in the dark of night. The president was accompanied by a small group of aides and Secret Service agents.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
President Donald Trump made an unannounced Thanksgiving visit to U.S. troops in Afghanistan on Thursday and announced a renewed push for peace.
Air Force One landed at Bagram Airfield after secretly departing Florida in the dark of night. The president was accompanied by a small group of aides and Secret Service agents.
Good for him. You think the Libturds will be upset they were left out of the plans again.:D

500bbc

Reaction score
On the other hand you have Thirteen Hours from the Turd side of the aisle.

They're all fucking traitorous imbeciles.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
The Gmacs in this forum have yet to mention WHO or WHAT they support.Constant Negative towards the Positives others have created and enjoy.Never solution,only their discontent.Actually wagering on the chance of failure of others.Gaining a few bucks on failure that could affect
Millions of good people.