WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Excellence in the classroom" - Bet you never had a teacher like this

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
‘Teacher of the Year’ Randi Chaverria allegedly gave student oral sex in classroom

November 28, 2019

Text messages sent between the student and Chaverria – who was named the Secondary Teacher of the Year by the school district in May – appear to be consistent with the teen’s accusations, investigators said.

Parents were notified in an email earlier this month that Chaverria had an improper relationship with a student, prompting to take personal leave. She later resigned from her position on Nov. 19, the station reports.

Round Rock High School Principal Matt Groff told parents that Chaverria had passed a state background check prior to being hired – and had solid prior employment checks, KXAN reported.

“Safety is the top priority of Round Rick High School and Round Rock ISD,” Groff wrote in the letter. “Ensuring a safe and secure learning environment requires partnership between students, parents, campus and district staff, as well as law enforcement.”

Chaverria, who had taught for the past six years, credited her family’s passion for education when she was recognized for her excellence in the classroom.

randi-chaverria-81.jpg

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
(all you guys) I know right? Where were these angels when I was in school ? - went to 5 high schools i only ever got teased.

The students are fucking dumb to rat them out and the parents are just shy of silly legally pursuing damages if little johnny gets laid early.

My old man would have hi-fived me till our shoulders wore out....

UD

wzuber

Reaction score
(all you guys) I know right? Where were these angels when I was in school ? - went to 5 high schools i only ever got teased.

The students are fucking dumb to rat them out and the parents are just shy of silly legally pursuing damages if little johnny gets laid early.

My old man would have hi-fived me till our shoulders wore out....

UD

No shit.....is there a better atta boy possible? wth is wrong with kids these days? they keep this up and all the future generations are certain to wind up being gay n shit.:eek:o_O

gqchris

Reaction score
Anyone that uses their position to “seduce” someone is a piece of shit in my book.

This includes teachers, coaches, pastors , counselors, cops and even bosses.

When a minor is involved, its even more infuriating.

If this was a girl victim, it changes everything right?

nameisbond

Reaction score
Anyone that uses their position to “seduce” someone is a piece of shit in my book.

I bet if it was a female student, the attitude would be different. In Canada, criminal law is federal jurisdiction. The age of consent was raised a few years ago from 14 to 16. The new law if there is an authority involved i.e. coach, teacher, police and even boss at work. The age of consent becomes 18. A male teacher was fired recently for having a relationship with a 17 year old student.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Sure it does, what's your point? Boys are different animals. It's that simple.:D

Now if the teacher serving a boy is a male teacher, we got real problems.

When I was a teen and a hot older female offered to have sex with me, it was not seduction, it was a gift from god:cool:

Just speaking from an oversexed from birth regular guy perspective.....:p;)

Old Texan

Reaction score
I bet if it was a female student, the attitude would be different. In Canada, criminal law is federal jurisdiction. The age of consent was raised a few years ago from 14 to 16. The new law if there is an authority involved i.e. coach, teacher, police and even boss at work. The age of consent becomes 18. A male teacher was fired recently for having a relationship with a 17 year old student.
You to, see above.....;)

dribble

Reaction score
Sure it does, what's your point? Boys are different animals. It's that simple.:D

When I was a teen and a hot older female offered to have sex with me, it was not seduction, it was a gift from god:cool:

Bottom line is that the law has to be applied equally to both male and female perpetrators. She was stupid and will pay a heavy price. If I was a student and that happened to me, I would have bragged it all over the school. Any teacher who would do that should not be teaching, as they lack anything that resembles common sense.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Doubled edged sword for sure.
But as always, it takes two to tango.
I am willing to bet either the parents get wind of it or as Dribble said, "he'd have bragged" about it and then everyone knows about it. It's natural for a teen to tell someone about "the gift". Persecution is then handed down on the adult and the teen then goes into self-preservation mode and plays out the part of victim.

gqchris

Reaction score

From a guys perspective, I totally get it Old Texan. When I was in high school, there were several female teachers banging us on the baseball team. Those in the know kept mouths shut.

But as I have gotten older, from a now a Dad, Coach and Boss perspective. its grimey. Real grimey. Like how pathetic can you be to use your position as a way to get ass?

Chick looks decent, (Well, bat shit crazy at first look, but that may be her mugshot), and I dont see why she would have any trouble getting legal dick outside the school. That means to me she either liked the teen cock or it was a control issue.

Backlash

Reaction score
Too much protein intake will sometimes do that to a woman. So I've heard...... :eek::D

Old Texan

Reaction score
From a guys perspective, I totally get it Old Texan. When I was in high school, there were several female teachers banging us on the baseball team. Those in the know kept mouths shut.

But as I have gotten older, from a now a Dad, Coach and Boss perspective. its grimey. Real grimey. Like how pathetic can you be to use your position as a way to get ass?

Chick looks decent, (Well, bat shit crazy at first look, but that may be her mugshot), and I dont see why she would have any trouble getting legal dick outside the school. That means to me she either liked the teen cock or it was a control issue.
I'm not even gonna try to put any adult reasoning into this.....I'm viewing it strictly from a teen age boy standpoint. :D

Hell a young guy can't lose in one of these situations if he plays it right. Too young to make an adult decision if caught. Keep your mouth shut and don't f-up a good thing. Just don't piss the bitch off and show her sympathy as you might get a another shot down the road. Deny everything as the rush of blood to the lil' head left you confused. It's that simple from a teen guy's standpoint......;)