WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Begging

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
So today after wifey got hurt we had to go fill her pain meds prescription Walmart was packed so I went to Walgreens while waiting the 1/2 hour I ran her to Starfucks then back as we waited we watched a guy with a sign bla bla bla give to me BS after 4 cars handed the guy cash he walks over to a pretty new car and hauls ass WTF is wrong with people ? Walmart always has them we alway try and pick there car if we see someone with pets we will buy pet food .

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Went to Target today with the wife and there was a chick out front begging for signatures to recall our great governor Gavin Newsom....we both told her to pound sand. Fucking beggars.

welldigger00

Reaction score
I have come full circle on grads. At first I would see how he responds on a post like this, and would get all wound up and react appropriately. He’s much, much older than I am, and has some experience. It has taken me a while to realize how he uses these threads to start his game. It’s actually pretty funny. He’s pretty smart when you start to see how he does it. All of it is bullshit. He reads your reaction, and will respond based upon how you post. Now that I’ve recognized his routine, it becomes predictable. The thing is, it’s kind of sad. He feeds on all of our reactions. I don’t think any of it has any validity at all. He loves watching everyone react like he expects them to, and he’s satisfied with the results. So, when someone flips the fuck out, based on his posts, he gets off by that. I actually commend him, because it is the majority of the time that he gets what he wants. I just think it’s a little sad. There’s other shit to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Recall Re Run in Progress.
6D7FB898-F9C3-44C2-9D1F-23B97BEB3728.jpeg

GRADS

Reaction score
I have come full circle on grads. At first I would see how he responds on a post like this, and would get all wound up and react appropriately. He’s much, much older than I am, and has some experience. It has taken me a while to realize how he uses these threads to start his game. It’s actually pretty funny. He’s pretty smart when you start to see how he does it. All of it is bullshit. He reads your reaction, and will respond based upon how you post. Now that I’ve recognized his routine, it becomes predictable. The thing is, it’s kind of sad. He feeds on all of our reactions. I don’t think any of it has any validity at all. He loves watching everyone react like he expects them to, and he’s satisfied with the results. So, when someone flips the fuck out, based on his posts, he gets off by that. I actually commend him, because it is the majority of the time that he gets what he wants. I just think it’s a little sad. There’s other shit to do.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.:D

12961752_10154210868039170_3141624154560698283_n.jpg

Jojo1

Banned
Reaction score
My take, and I'm new. Pick and choose your giving. Not all are bad. Some vets out there were never giving there due. I don't think, that a quick look and listen is gonna kill anyone. Just remember, not all are bad people.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
there are a few people around here: woman at Costco in Niguel; dude at entrance to shopping center at Crown Valley and PCH, that have been begging at the same spots for YEARS...same spots. I understand if times are hard you might need a few bucks...but years? Move away from high rents and get a job

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if actually you or ??posting tonight. :)

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
My take, and I'm new. Pick and choose your giving. Not all are bad. Some vets out there were never giving there due. I don't think, that a quick look and listen is gonna kill anyone. Just remember, not all are bad people.
When a so called Nam Vet can't relate their unit or area of operation they are a fraud an should get their ass kicked...Not a dime without working for it, and a job offer will usually shut them up.
Ray

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
there are a few people around here: woman at Costco in Niguel; dude at entrance to shopping center at Crown Valley and PCH, that have been begging at the same spots for YEARS...same spots. I understand if times are hard you might need a few bucks...but years? Move away from high rents and get a job
I personally saw a beggar at Newport Blvd/PCH NB on corner. When I left the jobsite, I saw him get into his Lexus around the corner from the jobsite....

GRADS

Reaction score
I personally saw a beggar at Newport Blvd/PCH NB on corner. When I left the jobsite, I saw him get into his Lexus around the corner from the jobsite....
You sure it wasn't a Lexiut?

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score

Who is grads?

Dan'l

Nordie

Reaction score
Panhandlers, Only thing I've ever given them is beer, and one time some tacos from DelTaco.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
When a so called Nam Vet can't relate their unit or area of operation they are a fraud an should get their ass kicked...Not a dime without working for it, and a job offer will usually shut them up.
Ray
It's the same with the youngers. Now they say they have PTSD, and served in the middle east...but can't recall their unit. That bugs me. To be a leach to society is bad enough, but to falsely claim to have served...:mad:

nameisbond

Reaction score
Here most grocery stores have a deposit for shopping carts. Since we have a dollar coin, the deposit is a dollar. The bums hang out at the cart return waiting for someone to return their cart!!!!!! They make bank, most women just hand over the dollar.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score

So you're saying @GRADS gets off on men? ....Ya I could see that

DuttonDave

Your RDP Connection For Buick, GMC & Cadillac
Reaction score
Went to Target today with the wife and there was a chick out front begging for signatures to recall our great governor Gavin Newsom....we both told her to pound sand. Fucking beggars.
Great Governor? That's a good one :) where do I sign?

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
GRADS gets off on GRADS, he’s the king of self-aggrandizing narcissism.:p:D

Narcissism implies that he thinks himself better than everybody else. I dont see how that could be with dildos clown cars and vibrator activated evil clowns....

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Narcissism implies that he thinks himself better than everybody else. I dont see how that could be with dildos clown cars and vibrator activated evil clowns....
You need to read between the lines.:D

nameisbond

Reaction score
At most intersections here they have "no panhandling" signs. Always see someone panhandling under the signs.

GRADS

Reaction score
Jerking off as we speak. RD where is the thumbs up emoji?

jet496

Reaction score
We had the same beggers at our Vons, now Smart & Final, strip mall that had been there for 5 - 10 years. I just recently noticed they moved on, probably because Wells Fargo came in and forced some security action.

That being said, I do give sometimes.

GRADS

Reaction score
You're welcome for an extra couple thousand views.;):D

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I had an employee that panhandled after work. He made good money, insurance, had a wife and three kids, house and two new cars. On a good day he could make $200 in less the 30 minutes. It's free money that stupid people just hand over. He wanted his share and didn't care what people thought of him. Most of his friends did the same thing. I kid you not, they had panhandle parties. It's sad and funny all at the same time.

JDKRXW

Reaction score

You've also go to give the guy credit in that he's walked the tightrope playing this game for far longer than Tom Brown was able to.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
You've also go to give the guy credit in that he's walked the tightrope playing this game for far longer than Tom Brown was able to.
Tom Brown was funny and intelligent. He added something to RDP. The tight rope walker is just an every day attention seeking sycophant.

PlanB

Reaction score
People walking up to you with an empty gas container while you’re filling the car and asking for gas.
That’s the common one I experience now.
Then they argue when you refuse.

I tell them to get the fuck away from me as soon as I see them coming. Old bullshit scam.

Reactions: TPC

buck35

Reaction score

I missed your he tb years ,but find grads tactics and strategys somewhat amusing and irritating at the same time. He's hooked me on occasion,but not in quite a while. Some I see just bite time after time and continue to swallow the lure. :rolleyes:
Man has no shame and a warped sense of humor... Probably a fun guy in life.:confused::eek: