WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck the USPS!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Had an Amazon package scheduled for delivery tonight and we got a notification that our "driveway/ front area wasn't accessible". Went back and looked at the ring cameras and there was no attempt of delivery...

IMG_2028.PNG

GRADS

Reaction score
And don't even get me started on how they deliver our mail between 6-9 P.M.:mad:

Singleton

Reaction score
Amazon delivery (does not matter who) pulls that all the time.
Watch the package arrive tomorrow around 8am

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Go easy on USPS. That's your lazy ass mailman not the whole USPS. File a complaint. Still pretty amazing that you can get a physical letter delivered to anywhere in the country for less than $0.50.o_Oo_O
True shit here. My previous employer I had to send my monthly expense reports to Corporate in the Ontario Canada area and was told to us our corporate UPS account to do so. Cost was about $20 for an envelope of receipts and seemed to.aleays get lost which was a big PITA for me. Decided to try USPS and was floored at a cost $1.98 from my door to 2,200 miles away. :eek:

They lost money the minute I set in my mailbox.

GRADS

Reaction score
Go easy on USPS. That's your lazy ass mailman not the whole USPS. File a complaint. Still pretty amazing that you can get a physical letter delivered to anywhere in the country for less than $0.50.o_Oo_O
Who sends letters? LOL

GRADS

Reaction score
Letters, bills, junk mail as we know it need to go away. Packages are different story.

JSquared

M31
Reaction score
True shit here. My previous employer I had to send my monthly expense reports to Corporate in the Ontario Canada area and was told to us our corporate UPS account to do so. Cost was about $20 for an envelope of receipts and seemed to.aleays get lost which was a big PITA for me. Decided to try USPS and was floored at a cost $1.98 from my door to 2,200 miles away. :eek:

They lost money the minute I set in my mailbox.
There is this thing called email... Canada should look into it. Lol

78Southwind

Reaction score
You probably have a drunk mail delivery person like my neighborhood has. They drop my amazon packages off at the neighbors house all the time. One time I went to our community mailbox and found three of my neighbors mail behind the mailbox, some of it on top of the mailbox and the rest down the street. The idiot pulled the mail out of the out going box and put it on top of the mailbox and then left it there for the wind and the rain. I found it just before it started to rain. It was important mail too, mortgage payment, utility bill payments and tax payment. When I use to get Amazon Fresh I would always make the appointment at a time when I was going to be home (they are supposed to make sure you get your order by ringing the doorbell). Half the time they would just leave it at the front door early before the appointment time or they would just say "F" it and not even ring the doorbell. It is probably the reason they don't offer Amazon Fresh in my area any longer.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Had an Amazon package scheduled for delivery tonight and we got a notification that our "driveway/ front area wasn't accessible". Went back and looked at the ring cameras and there was no attempt of delivery...

View attachment 821562
They pulled that shit on me a few weeks back. So now instead of a package at my door, I have an errand to run. Wifey went to pick it up and told them the driver was full of shit, they got defensive until she mentioned cameras. How in the fuck do you not know that at least 60% of your route is on camera in this day and age?

brownsuger

Reaction score
I get the ole "delivery attempted" email form amazon all the time. But only when the USPS is the delivery service.... Fed Ex, UPS and Amazon delivery all will deliver to my shop on Saturdays and Sundays....

The only thing that's aggravating is the bold face lie from the USPS... They don't even attempt to deliver, just hatch up some BS story....

But it is the post office.... so I expect nothing less

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Don’t order anything that has to be mailed to you. Than you won’t have anything to complain about

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We ship or when we order we select the service with the best Lost/stolen/damaged policy.
Fed Ex.
Their overnight only takes 4 days.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

View attachment 821562

Amazon is sending a pic(s) of the package on the front porch when we order.
One outta ten deliveries end up at the neighbors by mistake.

Jessica our neighbor in a LEO.
My wifes order came in four 85lb packages.
Delivered to Jessica by mistake.
She lifted two at a time and walked them over to our garage with ease.

EBT531

Reaction score
Had the same thing two days in a row last week with amazon. My driveway is 100% empty and no one parks in front of my house so they are full of crap. I'm guessing it was the rain in my case, either way I just cancelled the order. Screw them

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Total BS. We know the clown car couldn’t possibly block their access to yore house

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I actually managed to get Amazon to remove USPS as the preferred carrier and use UPS almost exclusively. It really changed things.

guest hs

Reaction score
Probably saw that gay car in your driveway and left

Mike K

Reaction score
Yeah ... without a doubt ... the worst business next to the DMV ... maybe 1 cool person out of 5000 ... most are angry “I hate my job and I hate you and I am sooo overworked” types.