WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did my good deed today!

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Went out to lunch today and as I was turning back to the street my parking structure is on, a truck comes flying around the corner and dumps these all over the street. I thought there was more and I would have chased him but I would have had to make a U-Turn through it all. Heard all the rattling and saw them flying. So I parked the car and went walking through the Main street picking them up. Couple of cops walked by wondering why I was walking down the center of the street but they were okay with it. Saved a few tires today
8237A8AF-E104-438B-9988-72FF3C57C299.jpeg

gqchris

Reaction score
I love those drywall anchors. With the screw in the middle. I use them at work all the time to hang timclocks and anything else needed.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Was this in Beaumont and by any chance did the truck that dropped them say "RBRPAYS" on the license plate?

That’s one way to drum up business. Nope. Wasn’t running it that hard yesterday.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I love those drywall anchors. With the screw in the middle. I use them at work all the time to hang timclocks and anything else needed.
there must be at least 200 of them in the walls on the remodel i'm doing.. they leave a finger size hole in the wall when you take them out... gonna have to re texture the whole house...

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Looks like the pieces I retrieved when a few solid lifters grenaded in my LS7.

gqchris

Reaction score
there must be at least 200 of them in the walls on the remodel i'm doing.. they leave a finger size hole in the wall when you take them out... gonna have to re texture the whole house...

Yup definitely not to be used for hanging pictures. LOL

NicPaus

Reaction score
Few weeks ago leaving HD I noticed a bunch of screws mainly the blue ones in the street in front of me as you turn on skypark. Got out and picked them up and pissed off a few I blocked in. Waived them around my truck and let them drive thru them. A few people saw what I was doing and waited. Here is part of the pile there were drill bits and a few pieces of framing hardware. Looked like a few hundred cars had already drove over them as they were spread about 20 yards.
20191203_164713.jpg