WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Neanderthal technologies

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Saw dudes run a 100 yard dash with their pants hanging so low they were virtually wrapped around their ankles. The criminal element has been practicing for this weapon coming on 30 years now. Ineffective imo.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I bet bolas can be manufactured for a lot less as well. LOL :D
Just the fun factor of throwing... :p

rrrr

Reaction score
You thing this will stop the bad guys...LMAO

Yeah, I do. At least the ones that are running to elude capture.

The criminal element has been practicing for this weapon coming on 30 years now. Ineffective imo.

The velocity imparted on the line is significant. If the cop's aim of the laser dot is good, it's going to wrap around the suspect's body several times nice and tight. There's virtually no chance the quadruple prong hooks on the end of the line are gonna fail to snag clothing.

After that, it's a quick trip to the ground. If they are within 30-40 feet, the cops will be on the guy before he has a chance to untangle himself. That'll get 'em close enough to shoot the unarmed African-American suspect. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Yeah, I do. At least the ones that are running to elude capture.

The velocity imparted on the line is significant. If the cop's aim of the laser dot is good, it's going to wrap around the suspect's body several times nice and tight. There's virtually no chance the quadruple prong hooks on the end of the line are gonna fail to snag clothing.

After that, it's a quick trip to the ground. If they are within 30-40 feet, the cops will be on the guy before he has a chance to untangle himself. That'll get 'em close enough to shoot the unarmed African-American suspect. :D

LMAO!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I would have sworn this was a thread on that old Dutch Uncle Design that RD and Bildoe used as an artificial vagina.

21270.jpg

Last edited:

jailbird141

Reaction score
It will be ineffective and impractical but will make some crooks family a lot of money when the aim is a little high and it wraps around a crooks neck and chokes him out, killing him.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
It will be ineffective and impractical but will make some crooks family a lot of money when the aim is a little high and it wraps around a crooks neck and chokes him out, killing him.
Ehhh kinda splitting hairs there in my view. Prosecution, appeals, jail, rehab, recidivism, yada, yada, I say aim for the neck n write the check. We would probably be $$$ ahead in the long run :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
For a non lethal option I think it’s pretty cool. The only downside it looks like is if the suspect had his arms out it would just got around him? And his legs would have to be somewhat close together at the time of impact (running?).

that all said I’d rather get shot with that thing than a rubber bullet or sprayed with pepper spray. Lol.