WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hillary interview...on Howard Stern

nowski

Reaction score
Quit your crying! Time for another commercial break...

Sandlord

Reaction score
Hillary Clinton Suffers Coughing Spell in Howard Stern Interview

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton suffered a lengthy coughing spell Tuesday in an interview with Sirius/XM radio talk show host Howard Stern.

After discussing the 2020 campaign race, and the difficulties of social media, Clinton started coughing as Stern continued speaking.

As she continued coughing, Stern paused and said, “I feel like I need to give you a cough drop or something … you OK?”

“I got one,” Clinton croaked.

Stern recalled her coughing was also the subject of speculation during the campaign, leading people to “speculate about her health.”

“I was dying,” Clinton said in a sarcastic raspy voice as she kept coughing. “I thought I would come on and cough some more.”

The coughing spell lasted about three minutes, as she continued the interview.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton suffered a lengthy coughing spell Tuesday in an interview with Sirius/XM radio talk show host Howard Stern.

After discussing the 2020 campaign race, and the difficulties of social media, Clinton started coughing as Stern continued speaking.

As she continued coughing, Stern paused and said, “I feel like I need to give you a cough drop or something … you OK?”

Stern recalled her coughing was also the subject of speculation during the campaign, leading people to “speculate about her health.”

“I was dying,” Clinton said in a sarcastic raspy voice as she kept coughing. “I thought I would come on and cough some more.”

I heard that part...she played it off well but it sounded pretty terrible.

wzuber

Reaction score

hopefully that used up, worthless c hunt chokes to death on her own sputum. The clintons are trash.....what do the river area indians do with trash? burn it. we should follow their lead when considering and dealing with the clintons.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
She is dead. She's a vampire mutant from hell......

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
She is dead. She's a vampire mutant from hell......

Are you familiar with “The nameless offspring” by Clark Ashton Smith?

This is the preface to his short story called The nameless offspring, lifted from the works of Abdul Alhazred.

From the Necronomicon of Abdul Alhazred

“Many and multiform are the dim horrors of Earth, infesting her ways from the prime. They sleep beneath the unturned stone; they rise with the tree from its roots; they move beneath the sea and in subterranean places; they dwell in the inmost adyta; they emerge betimes from the shutten sepulcher of haughty bronze and the low grave that is sealed with clay. There be some that are long known to man, and others as yet unknown that abide the terrible latter days of their revealing. Those which are the most dreadful and the loathliest of all are haply still to be declared. But among those that have revealed themselves aforetime and have made manifest their veritable presence, there is one which may not openly be named for its exceeding foulness. It is that spawn which the hidden dweller in the vaults has begotten upon mortality.”

http://www.eldritchdark.com/writings/short-stories/150/the-nameless-offspring