WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for People who love their pets

236eaglexp

Reaction score
Backstory.... About 8 months ago my wife and I were introduced to some amazing people, who started a pet food and supplement company. They hired some of the top pet nutritionists and started a company that provides great nutrition for dogs and cats. They use all natural ingredients...no sugars, corn, soy, wheat or fillers. The name of the company is Forest Natural Pet products.
www.fnpets.com

After seeing good results in our own dogs, we became reps for the company.
We earn a commission if products are purchased through my wife’s site:
www.fureverhealthy.petclub247.com

RDP members love their dogs like no other group I’ve seen. If anyone has dogs or cats that are battling anything with regard to their immune system, diabetes, tumors, cancer, arthritis, or skin issues, I’d love to send you free samples. In exchange, all I ask is if it helps your pet...spread the word to your friends.

I’ve already given samples to a member, hopefully he’ll give some feedback on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Just got a puppy Newfiedoodle for my daughter a couple weeks ago for her birthday. To go along with the other many dogs here.

Just spill the name of the company.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Just got a puppy Newfiedoodle for my daughter a couple weeks ago for her birthday. To go along with the other many dogs here.

That's my next dog. Have a friend with one man it has some energy.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
That's my next dog. Have a friend with one man it has some energy.
429C047D-7BEE-4C5C-A7A8-10A6F2165151.jpeg

236eaglexp

Reaction score

Fureverhealthy.petclub247.com

500bbc

Reaction score
I've had the old dog, 19.5 yrs, on the Mushpuppies and CBDoggies for awhile now, has really helped her..
She's much more comfortable and active.
Just placed another order.

Riverryder

Reaction score
Dog food is becoming the new sentsy?

Has dog food advisors reviewed it?
I have a micro bully. They have a big sensitivity to grains. I have him on some pretty good food right now. But always looking for new and better.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Is this a daily food or like a vitamin? Our one Frenchie has dry skin.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
My next dog will never eat store bought food. I have many friends that make their own dog food, put it in the freezer and reheat it for dinner. What a world of difference it makes to a dogs skin and digestive system.:)

Riverryder

Reaction score
My next dog will never eat store bought food. I have many friends that make their own dog food, put it in the freezer and reheat it for dinner. What a world of difference it makes to a dogs skin and digestive system.:)

Recipe?
I feed my other dog a raw diet what a dam pain that was. She was out of this world
Fit tho when she was on it!

Riverryder

Reaction score
Can you share the breeder/rescue info, I showed this pic to my wife now she wants one, she would like to know where you found this pup, if you don't mind, thanks..

Don’t think you could rescue one of them. It’s a cross breed boutique dog. Guessing the cross the new found land either a poodle so
It won’t shed as much.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Recipe?
I feed my other dog a raw diet what a dam pain that was. She was out of this world
Fit tho when she was on it!

Never asked for a recipe. Most are using a chicken base with potatoes, carrots, peas and some kind of a squash like pumpkin. Then they all add their idea of spices. I'm sure you can go online and get some.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I've had the old dog, 19.5 yrs, on the Mushpuppies and CBDoggies for awhile now, has really helped her..

That is incredible.Well Done.

Havalife

Reaction score
I like the free advertisement here, I didn't think you could do that. I guess every time my wife gets a new food in her store I'll let you know.
I always ask a few questions when I hear about a new food.

Where is the food manufactured?
Where are the ingredients sourced from?
Who supplies the vitamin pack?
Who does the testing and when?
Where is it packaged?
Where is it stored for shipment?

I feed our pets Answers, they look great and no issues.

Reactions: TPC

500bbc

Reaction score
All the talk of diet. The old girl has been eating dry kibble with a couple of bits of boiled chicken and chicken strips for treats for 19 years.

On the pet med front she was just rolling around on her back for fun in front of me. More than she has in months.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Purina Dog Chow and Cat chow in our home.
No dog or cat farts, the animal food doesn't stink up the house nor the RV, they love it and they all tap out of their life cycle on time.
Last cat made it to 21. No urinary issues with any of our pets.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Can you share the breeder/rescue info, I showed this pic to my wife now she wants one, she would like to know where you found this pup, if you don't mind, thanks..

I’ll ask the wife. Somewhere in Beaumont I think but below is correct. I just show up home and these dogs are there. :D

she’s gonna be a BIG dog.

Don’t think you could rescue one of them. It’s a cross breed boutique dog. Guessing the cross the new found land either a poodle so
It won’t shed as much.

Riverryder

Reaction score
All the talk of diet. The old girl has been eating dry kibble with a couple of bits of boiled chicken and chicken strips for treats for 19 years.

On the pet med front she was just rolling around on her back for fun in front of me. More than she has in months.

What kind of dog? Pictures!
I think my dog I gave my ex wife will last that long. She got out and went to the pound in like feb this year. 2 vets said she was 2 years old based on her energy and teeth. We had to show proof of her age. She’s 9 to get her out without fixing her.

500bbc

Reaction score
OL Gypsy.jpg

river kooks 016.jpg

Current and an older pic at the River.
Don't know the breed. Some lady pulled up in front of my friends house and tossed her out the window when she was a puppy.

236eaglexp

Reaction score
I like the free advertisement here, I didn't think you could do that. I guess every time my wife gets a new food in her store I'll let you know.
I always ask a few questions when I hear about a new food.

Where is the food manufactured?
Where are the ingredients sourced from?
Who supplies the vitamin pack?
Who does the testing and when?
Where is it packaged?
Where is it stored for shipment?

I feed our pets Answers, they look great and no issues.

I just texted one of the owners your questions, here’s his response. If you need something more specific, or detailed, he would be happy to answer:

Hi Jeff, all product is manufactured in the United States. All component materials are manufactured and sourced from the United States. We do not provide a vitamin pack. Product is stored and shipped from Simi Valley California. We do various testing for various requirements. Need to know specifically what testing they are looking for. All the best,Gino

236eaglexp

Reaction score

Thanks again for the support and order. We’ve had similar results with our own pets plus many friends’ dogs.