WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Favorite Adult Christmas flix lines...

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I love Trapped in Paradise.....Dana Carvey was funny as hell.....got a bad rating but some people just don’t like goofball comedy.

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
FF280A63-557F-4395-9EB8-AC5082ED617A.jpeg

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Well my name is merry "no shit"

Not only one of the best quotes ever from a Christmas movie, but one of the best movie quotes ever. However, you have to really get dry comedy to to think its funny. I for one laugh so darn hard every time I see this part! "Shitters full" is memorable but just slapstick.

Clark:
'Tis the season to be merry.

Mary:
That's my name.

Clark:
No shit.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
"Yippeeee ki yay mother fucker"
I used to say that at work, when somebody would finally decide to do something and get after it. After a couple of years a younger guy in the shop comes in one day walks up to me and says yippee-ki-yay mother f*****, that's from a movie. No s*** LOL.

WYRD

Reaction score
I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where’s the Tylenol?

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
"That does it! Out you two pixies go; through the door or out the window."

92 cole

Reaction score
It's driving my crazy George Bailey and the angel. I have seen it to many times. Somebody ease my pain.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Lol. It's A Wonderful Life. Just before that:

"Hey look mister, we serve hard drinks in here for men who wanna get drunk fast."

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
When I wake up.....I'm getting an MRI.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Not fair because I'm watching, but this one deserves a spot on the list: "don't forget the rubber sheets and the gerbils."

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
"Yep, that there is an RV! Now dont you go fallin' in love with it cuz were taking it with us when we leave here next month."

[Clark chokes on eggnog as taking sip]

RedSoloCup

Reaction score
The Ref - Denise Leary, Christine Baranski, Kevin Spacey.
A couple of good quotes from it.
"The spirit of Christmas is either you're good, or you're punished and you burn in hell"
"You know what mom? You know what I’m gonna get you next Christmas? A big wooden cross, so every time you feel unappreciated for all your sacrifices, you can climb up and nail yourself to it."