3ikab5.jpg

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
She sounds drunk..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It seems as though some on here have never heard her speak?
This is Nancy Pelosi. This is how she has spoken and acted for many many years now.
This is the freak show that CA Dems support. Every single one of them have and will vote for her at every chance for any position.

Starting to understand just how fucked up in the head these libs are?

530RL

Reaction score
As out of touch as she is, it would appear she might just deliver only the 3rd impeachment of a President in our Nation’s history.

If she pulls it off, regardless if one thinks it is merited or not, it is a pretty impressive result that will remain in history forever.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
As out of touch as she is, it would appear she might just deliver only the 3rd impeachment of a President in our Nation’s history.

If she pulls it off, regardless if one thinks it is merited or not, it is a pretty impressive result that will remain in history forever.

Would you say it was more, or less, impressive as Gary Ridgeway’s 60+ bodies?
Would you consider it more, or less, impressive as JW Booth being able to get within inches of Lincoln’s skull with a handgun?
Would you consider it more, or less, impressive than a handful of rich Freemasons going to battle with mother England 250 odd years ago and winning, creating a Country that has allowed you freedom to exploit your skill and abilities and become rich?

I’m not surprised you admire her.
Your moral compass has never been in question.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
IF SHE PULLS IT OFF,regardless if one thinks it is merited or not
, it is a pretty impressive result that will remain in history forever.
C5C3FA0C-8C4A-494B-9E82-7507DAFC6544.jpeg

thetub

Reaction score
It seems as though some on here have never heard her speak?
This is Nancy Pelosi. This is how she has spoken and acted for many many years now.
This is the freak show that CA Dems support. Every single one of them have and will vote for her at every chance for any position.

Starting to understand just how fucked up in the head these libs are?

@RodnJen

thetub

Reaction score
Would you say it was more, or less, impressive as Gary Ridgeway’s 60+ bodies?
Would you consider it more, or less, impressive as JW Booth being able to get within inches of Lincoln’s skull with a handgun?
Would you consider it more, or less, impressive than a handful of rich Freemasons going to battle with mother England 250 odd years ago and winning, creating a Country that has allowed you freedom to exploit your skill and abilities and become rich?

I’m not surprised you admire her.
Your moral compass has never been in question.

moral compass ?

hes got plenty...

heck 530s bringing them in from China by the container load...

KevinR

Reaction score

How can an impeachment of a President be considered impressive? That’s sick.

Pelosi is crying the blues how hard this is and terrible for the country. I don’t believe that is her heart, but even she knows that needs to be said to appear somewhat coherent.

530RL

Reaction score
How can an impeachment of a President be considered impressive? That’s sick.

Pelosi is crying the blues how hard this is and terrible for the country. I don’t believe that is her heart, but even she knows that needs to be said to appear somewhat coherent.

Trump supporters blithering about right versus wrong is pretty funny.

Completely devoid of ration, logic or consistency but pretty funny none the less.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Trump supporters blithering about right versus wrong is pretty funny.

Completely devoid of ration, logic or consistency but pretty funny none the less.

I guess it's better than being completely devoid of morality........................................while quoting the Constitution. :) :) :)

7569e150-acff-11e6-b935-0fb7cf94c466_044c7000-8676-11e6-8ecd-f1c077d56b16_giphy.gif

530RL

Reaction score
Too funny.

Asking about corruption is an impeachable offense?

Just checking.

Dan'l

Interesting depiction of the testimony but regardless it would appear that half the country thinks so.

I’d prefer they just wait until the Supreme Court rules as to whether or not subpoenas issued by Congress are valid for if they are not, when the Democrats get in power that will be a very interesting precedent that Trump and his supporters have embraced.

One I suspect they may come to regret.

Last edited:

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Interesting depiction of the testimony but regardless it would appear that half the country thinks so.

I’d prefer they just wait until the Supreme Court rules as to whether or not subpoenas issued by Congress are valid for if they are not, when the Democrats get in power that will be a very interesting precedent that Trump and his supporters have embraced.

One I suspect they may come to regret.

Half the democrats IS NOT half the country

And it's just an impeachment hearing which means nothing.

Dan'l

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
I wonder if she's bummed about her son not having a job with Bidens kid and Kerry's kid, etc at the place in Ukraine any more. what was it called again? where was that money coming from that paid his ass? maybe we can consult her magic moral compass to find out. you know the one that told her to prosecute trump for her criminal organization's crimes.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Ripping the fabric of America in this frivolous manner is in no way "impressive"...I view her "lynch mob" conduct as repulsive and destructive to our foundation.......By her actions, we as a nation are weaker and more vulnerable for future atrocities by those who are "impressed" and tempted to follow Pelosi's lead....
A spectacle?... YES!......Impressive?...No fuckin way!

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

The house democrat caucus is a bunch of mouth breathing window lickers. The only impressive thing is how they are able to eat lunch and not choke to death.

It's likely they will barely squeak by with the required number to send to the Senate, where they will regret this political stunt.

Hell hath no fury like TRUMPIAN voters dissed.

Pay attention, numb nuts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

jet496

Reaction score
That is true, she is a pro abortion advocate. Hmmm, I wonder if the priests in her church know this because she would not be welcomed if so. Hold it, you need to go to church to know your priest.

What a loon.