WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is DOA

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The DNA in every living thing assembles itself. The initial building materials (proteins) And assembly units (RNA) come from the parent cell, but after that the DNA contains all the information to code new proteins and build everything else including more of the RNA and protein building blocks. DNA is not intelligent, it is a complex chemical molecule which contains information. Saying that because it assembled itself means that there is intelligence present also means that every bacteria cell which reproduced must also have intelligence present. And that is fucking stupid.
MENSA must be super happy aboit your "logic" and "rationalization" of why it's ok to kill babies. You should ask paediatric surgeons that operate on babies in the womb. Those are the smart people, not you PacketPa. Not you. You should self abort.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Information is stimuli that has meaning in some context for its receiver. ... When information is packaged or used for understanding or doing something, it is known as knowledge.
What is the source of DNA's information and knowledge?
Mutation. Mostly deleterious but one in a great while leading to improvement. Bad mutations get culled (often by those spontaneous abortions we discussed) while mutations which benefit the organism lead to better likelihood of surviving to produce more offspring, thus spreading that new gene in the population. One example in humans is the ability to digest milk as an adult. Originally humans lost this ability as they aged leading some people even today to do things like ferment milk with blood so they could digest it. Large populations in Africa and elsewhere still cannot digest milk as adults, but in European descendants a very minor mutation expressed a new protein allowing digestion of milk into adulthood. This is a huge benefit and so the gene is spreading throughout the human population. Another example is a gene in humans which confers resistance to malaria and caused by a single nucleic acid in that sequence of billions being switched with one of the other three nucleotides. It’s interesting though that if you inherit this rare but beneficial mutation from BOTH parents you develop sickle cell anemia, which places a constraint on how much it can spread in a population and remain beneficial. And mutations are very common. It’s estimated that every human on earth has two new mutations where their DNA was imperfectly copied, usually during meiosis. That’s nearly 15 billion new bits of information walking around in the human population right now. Some don’t produce any meaningful change and linger (but may combine with other mutations in future generations and mean something then), others harm the individual, but every once in a while something new and amazing is produced through this process of random mutation COMBINED with natural selection for the fittest.

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
SNiC Jet said:
What is the source of DNA's information and knowledge?

Mutation. Mostly deleterious but one in a great while leading to improvement. Bad mutations get culled (often by those spontaneous abortions we discussed) while mutations which benefit the organism lead to better likelihood of surviving to produce more offspring, thus spreading that new gene in the population. One example in humans is the ability to digest milk as an adult. Originally humans lost this ability as they aged leading some people even today to do things like ferment milk with blood so they could digest it. Large populations in Africa and elsewhere still cannot digest milk as adults, but in European descendants a very minor mutation expressed a new protein allowing digestion of milk into adulthood. This is a huge benefit and so the gene is spreading throughout the human population. Another example is a gene in humans which confers resistance to malaria and caused by a single nucleus acid in that sequence of billions being switched with one of the other three nucleotides. It’s interesting though that if you inherit this rare but beneficial mutation from BOTH parents you develop sickle cell anemia, which places a constraint on how much it can spread in a population and remain beneficial. And mutations are very common. It’s estimated that every human on earth has two new mutations where their DNA was imperfectly copied, usually during meiosis. That’s nearly 15 billion new bits of information walking around in the human population right now. Some don’t produce any meaningful change and linger (but may combine with other mutations in future generations and mean something then), others harm the individual, but every once in a while something new and amazing is produced through this process of random mutation COMBINED with natural selection for the fittest.

seen shit.jpg

Failed! Mutation is not a source of information, it is an occurrence....
Mutations
. Definition. A Mutation occurs when a DNA gene is damaged or changed in such a way as to alter the genetic message carried by that gene. A Mutagen is an agent of substance that can bring about a permanent alteration to the physical composition of a DNA gene such that the genetic message is changed. Information is stimuli that has meaning in some context for its receiver. ... When information is packaged or used for understanding or doing something, it is known as knowledge.

Mutation only alters the genetic message,...... mutation did not create it from scratch.

You have yet to provide an answer to a simple question........What is the original source of the DNA's genetic message and/or genetic code?

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
RASMUSSEN 12/4/19
“Despite the past month’s highly publicized House impeachment hearings, the president earned a monthly job approval of 47% in November, up one point from October. In January of this year, Trump’s monthly job approval had fallen to 44%, its lowest level in a year. But it jumped five points to 49% in February following his well-received State of the Union speech, recapturing the high ground he held for most of 2018. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapproved of the president’s job performance last month,UNCHANGED FROM OCTOBER.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - WEDNESDAY 12/4/19
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
PELOSI CAUCUS MEETING
“Pelosi did not announce any decision on the next steps for the impeachment inquiry, according to multiple lawmakers. There were no details on when the Judiciary Committee might begin drafting articles, or when a final impeachment vote could happen on the floor.”
“House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) declined to say whether he believed the evidence compiled by the Intelligence panel warranted articles of impeachment”

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I e

Failed! Mutation is not a source of information, it is an occurrence....
Mutations
. Definition. A Mutation occurs when a DNA gene is damaged or changed in such a way as to alter the genetic message carried by that gene. A Mutagen is an agent of substance that can bring about a permanent alteration to the physical composition of a DNA gene such that the genetic message is changed. Information is stimuli that has meaning in some context for its receiver. ... When information is packaged or used for understanding or doing something, it is known as knowledge.

Mutation only alters the genetic message,...... mutation did not create it from scratch.

You have yet to provide an answer to a simple question........What is the original source of the DNA's genetic message and/or genetic code?

I explained, you just can’t understand. As little as one base pair substitution changes the information and can create something new and occasionally better. Simple genomes can also add information through flawed replication, for example retaining an extra copy of genetic code. That sequence can then drift in a new direction since critical genes from the original are still present and functional. The fundamental problem is your inability to conceive of trillions of organisms evolving through the tiniest of changes over billions of years. Get yourself a high school biology textbook and pay for a tutor.

530RL

Reaction score
you guys are gambling down here??

Loser pays to winners choice of government recognized 501C3 charity.

At least we used to and then 500 welched on a bet which he has to date, not paid up on as we agreed. He didn’t like the charity I suggested and refused to pay. I suggested one supporting LE in Arizona and he refused on that too.

So no more bets.

500bbc

Reaction score
Loser pays to winners choice of government recognized 501C3 charity.

At least we used to and then 500 welched on a bet which he has to date, not paid up on as we agreed. He didn’t like the charity I suggested and refused to pay. I suggested one supporting LE in Arizona and he refused on that too.

So no more bets.

Liar, you didn't pick a charity, you picked a genocidal foundation whose goal is still to kill as many minority babies as possible.

Sick bastard

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I explained, you just can’t understand.

Your mutation malarkey addresses nothing regarding the origination of the information! You are fooling no one here as all you are doing is going in circles in attempts to avoid embarrassment because you can't answer the question.

As little as one base pair substitution changes the information and can create something new

Common sense.....the information must first exist before it can be changed into something new! The "something new" your hanging on to is only a mutation of the original information.
One more time: Where and/or how did the original information originate?

According to your arguments, or lack thereof, is the following not what you believe?
atheist.jpg

I am simply giving you the opportunity to explain your position....otherwise, you look foolish. If you believe "nothing came from nothing", just say so.
BTW: No need to belittle my intelligence because of your own inabilities to explain your beliefs and answer a simple question.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a..._democratic_party_the_real_cult_141853.html#2

"I’m sure the idea of Democratic hypocrisy did not originate with him, but Tucker Carlson expressed it perfectly this summer when the “nonviolent” left was threatening to stab Mitch McConnell in the heart because he didn’t support gun control:

“Almost everything the left says these days is projection. They accuse you of exactly what they’re doing.”

With that in mind, it is time to look at the latest leftist trope against conservatives and see just how it fits Democrats themselves. This time it is the virulent accusation that Trump supporters are members of a cult — all 63 million of us!"

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a..._democratic_party_the_real_cult_141853.html#2

"I’m sure the idea of Democratic hypocrisy did not originate with him, but Tucker Carlson expressed it perfectly this summer when the “nonviolent” left was threatening to stab Mitch McConnell in the heart because he didn’t support gun control:

“Almost everything the left says these days is projection. They accuse you of exactly what they’re doing.”

With that in mind, it is time to look at the latest leftist trope against conservatives and see just how it fits Democrats themselves. This time it is the virulent accusation that Trump supporters are members of a cult — all 63 million of us!"

Yup.....They're self centered dumbasses. They were told to look in the mirror and rather than see the wrong in themselves, they project it to others and continue in their own fucked up ways:rolleyes:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Your mutation malarkey addresses nothing regarding the origination of the imformation! All you are doing is going in circles and avoiding embarrassment because you can't answer the question.

Common sense.....the information must first exist before it can be changed into something new! The "something new" your hanging on to is only a mutation of the original information.
One more time: Where and/or how did the original information originate?

Please explain the following ....According to your arguments, or lack thereof, is this not what you believe?
View attachment 822533

I am simply giving you the opportunity to explain your position....otherwise, you look foolish.
BTW: No need to belittle my intelligence because of your own inabilities to explain your beliefs and answer a simple question.
Are you asking how the very first self replicating bits of material arose from simple chemical chunks? That is an interesting question and a challenging one, since it occurred 4 billion years ago, on a planet with a very different Environment, and we don’t even have 4 billion year old rocks on the Earths surface today let alone fossil RNA molecules. And yes, the very first self replicating molecule probably wasn’t DNA at all but rather the RNA used exclusively by retroviruses and used with DNA in everything from bacteria to humans. So how did the very first strand of a couple hundred base pairs of RNA with the ability to latch onto free floating RNA pieces and catalyze them binding together happen? That research has been going on since the structure of DNA was unraveled 60 years ago and bit by bit biochemists have worked out almost all of the necessary steps. The work is incomplete but we are tantalizing close. And frankly the reason NASA is so keen to see if there is single cell life on Mars or the moons of Jupiter, or sugar molecules on asteroids is because it is possible the Earth was seeded with molecules which would have developed easier in another environment. But places like primordial undersea volcanic vents right here on Earth hold most of the keys biologists are seeking. My friends in science who do believe in God tend to point to this as one of the points in evolution where Hod would be most helpful, and I agree with them on that though I am not persuaded that it is absolutely necessary based on how far pure science has gone in unraveling the question. And philosophically, you have to concede that “God” is an infinitely more complex packet of information. How could something like God exist if something like a strand of a hundred RNA molecules could not. Creationists always avoid that question by saying He always existed and so they don’t have to even try, but I find that intellectually lazy.

I have respectfully answered your question with a thumbnail summary. Here is an article I read and found helpful. I hope that if your question was sincere you will take 20 minutes and read it too, then we can discuss further if you like.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...life-the-search-for-the-first-replicator/amp/

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Are you asking how the very first self replicating bits of material arose from simple chemical chunks? That is an interesting question and a challenging one, since it occurred 4 billion years ago, on a planet with a very different Environment, and we don’t even have 4 billion year old rocks on the Earths surface today let alone fossil RNA molecules. And yes, the very first self replicating molecule probably wasn’t DNA at all but rather the RNA used exclusively by retroviruses and used with DNA in everything from bacteria to humans. So how did the very first strand of a couple hundred base pairs of RNA with the ability to latch onto free floating RNA pieces and catalyze them binding together happen? That research has been going on since the structure of DNA was unraveled 60 years ago and bit by bit biochemists have worked out almost all of the necessary steps. The work is incomplete but we are tantalizing close. And frankly the reason NASA is so keen to see if there is single cell life on Mars or the mons of Jupiter, or sugar molecules on asteroids is because it is possible the Earth was seeded with molecules which would have developed easier in another environment. But places like primordial undersea volcanic vents right here on Earth hold most of the keys biologists are seeking. My friends in science who do believe in God tend to point to this as one of the points in evolution where Hod would be most helpful, and I agree with them on that though I am not persuaded that it is absolutely necessary based on how far pure science has gone in unraveling the question. And philosophically, you have to concede that “God” is an infinitely more complex packet of information. How could something like God exist if something like a strand of a hundred RNA molecules could not. Creationists always avoid that question by saying He always existed and so they don’t have to even try, but I find that intellectually lazy.

I have respectfully answered your question with a thumbnail summary. Here is an article I read and found helpful. I hope that if your question was sincere you will take 20 minutes and read it too, then we can discuss further if you like.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...life-the-search-for-the-first-replicator/amp/

In other words...you don't know....and the door is open to unknown possibilities....I can respect that.;)

Sandlord

Reaction score
source is questionable but:

Witness in Trump Impeachment Found Dead
American Diplomat Melanie Honcharenko was discovered dead in her North Potomac, MD home early Wednesday morning. No details are known at the moment; Maryland authorities have yet to make a statement of any kind.
What is known is that Honcharenko has played an active diplomatic role in Ukraine since 2016, and was an active participant in a number of the incidents described by the witnesses in the Impeachment proceedings of President Donald Trump, and was set to be deposed behind closed doors sometime next week due to the classified nature of her work in Ukraine.
Honcharenko was a Ukrainian born refugee, who came to the United states at the age of 4 as her parents fled the then Russian state. She attended Brown University, and later Oxford University in England. She was recruited out of college by a number of diplomatic agencies, and served her country in various roles before joining the diplomatic ranks.
She had been a member of the diplomatic community for more than 20 years, and was lauded for her passionate anti-corruption stance and humanitarian efforts.
She was expected, according to reports, to further corroborate the testimonies of previous witnesses, and said to have a great deal of perspective from the Ukrainian point of view based on her frequent interactions with Ukrainian government officials.
Melanie Honcharenko stepped down from her position in May, just days after Ambassador Marie Yovanovich was recalled. There has been some speculation that Honcharenko was the whistle blower who launched the congressional investigation into President Trump, although no Republican has gone any further than insinuations on the subject.
As stated, no official report has been made, or any acknowledgement of Melanie Honcharenko's death; the story was only leaked to various outlets this morning.

https://www.thewhitehouseinsider.com/2019/12/witness-in-trump-impeachment-found-dead.html

Taboma

Reaction score
source is questionable but:

Witness in Trump Impeachment Found Dead
American Diplomat Melanie Honcharenko was discovered dead in her North Potomac, MD home early Wednesday morning. No details are known at the moment; Maryland authorities have yet to make a statement of any kind.
What is known is that Honcharenko has played an active diplomatic role in Ukraine since 2016, and was an active participant in a number of the incidents described by the witnesses in the Impeachment proceedings of President Donald Trump, and was set to be deposed behind closed doors sometime next week due to the classified nature of her work in Ukraine.
Honcharenko was a Ukrainian born refugee, who came to the United states at the age of 4 as her parents fled the then Russian state. She attended Brown University, and later Oxford University in England. She was recruited out of college by a number of diplomatic agencies, and served her country in various roles before joining the diplomatic ranks.
She had been a member of the diplomatic community for more than 20 years, and was lauded for her passionate anti-corruption stance and humanitarian efforts.
She was expected, according to reports, to further corroborate the testimonies of previous witnesses, and said to have a great deal of perspective from the Ukrainian point of view based on her frequent interactions with Ukrainian government officials.
Melanie Honcharenko stepped down from her position in May, just days after Ambassador Marie Yovanovich was recalled. There has been some speculation that Honcharenko was the whistle blower who launched the congressional investigation into President Trump, although no Republican has gone any further than insinuations on the subject.
As stated, no official report has been made, or any acknowledgement of Melanie Honcharenko's death; the story was only leaked to various outlets this morning.

https://www.thewhitehouseinsider.com/2019/12/witness-in-trump-impeachment-found-dead.html

Ahhh, more mystery --- who's the pic of ? https://www.ualberta.ca/arts/about/people-collection/alla-nedashkivska

jet496

Reaction score

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

· 7h

The Do Nothing Democrats had a historically bad day yesterday in the House. They have no Impeachment case and are demeaning our Country. But nothing matters to them, they have gone crazy. Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast, so we can have a fair....

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

.....trial in the Senate, and so that our Country can get back to business. We will have Schiff, the Bidens, Pelosi and many more testify, and will reveal, for the first time, how corrupt our system really is. I was elected to “Clean the Swamp,” and that’s what I am doing!

5:01 AM - Dec 5, 2019

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

· 7h

The Do Nothing Democrats had a historically bad day yesterday in the House. They have no Impeachment case and are demeaning our Country. But nothing matters to them, they have gone crazy. Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast, so we can have a fair....

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

.....trial in the Senate, and so that our Country can get back to business. We will have Schiff, the Bidens, Pelosi and many more testify, and will reveal, for the first time, how corrupt our system really is. I was elected to “Clean the Swamp,” and that’s what I am doing!

5:01 AM - Dec 5, 2019
So the House Republicans witness was arguing yesterday that Dems should slow down, and Trump is arguing to speed it up. Which is it? Is this going too fast or do you want faster?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Science and scientists cannot explain the true nature of reality and/or what consciousness is.
There are those that do know.
And they are their masters.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll THURSDAY 12/5/19
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
A Trump for next 20 years and then I don't give a fuck!!!!!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
well, it looks like that impeachment thing is not having the effect they intended.

Can you imagine how this impeachment fiasco looks from across the pond? Best economy in U.S. history, consumer confidence is escalating, employment at all time highs, American families have an extra $5K in their budgets.....and what do we do ...Labor to fire the SOB!

upload_2019-12-6_9-35-17.gif

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
A Trump for next 20 years and then I don't give a fuck!!!!!
Those of us with children or grandchildren, or even those who just care about children generally, should care about the future.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Those of us with children or grandchildren, or even those who just care about children generally, should care about the future.
If you have your way, those kids will know what it's like to live under communism. All the nation's history will only be available on underground sources.

But the core of this nation is strong and those who think like you will be exterminated with prejudice with Trumpkins and deplorables making the nation great once again......FUT

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If you have your way, those kids will know what it's like to live under communism. All the nation's history will only be available on underground sources.

But the core of this nation is strong and those who think like you will be exterminated with prejudice with Trumpkins and deplorables making the nation great once again......FUT

500bbc

Reaction score
Can you imagine how this impeachment fiasco looks from across the pond? Best economy in U.S. history, consumer confidence is escalating, employment at all time highs, American families have an extra $5K in their budgets.....and what do we do ...Labor to fire the SOB!

View attachment 822983
This country is full of Lemmings...
Stupid fucking brain dead Lemmings...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
We have kids, you have packets of DNA. Your words, not mine.

Don't ever talk about kids, it just makes you sound like a complete and utter fuck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You can insult GOOGLEMAC all day everyday.He lives for it.Check it out,totally Negative,never solution. :)

jet496

Reaction score
You can insult GOOGLEMAC all day everyday.He lives for it.Check it out,totally Negative,never solution. :)
That's why I will never reply to him or intentionally open a thread of his. He, or she, is totally worthless to the cause here. Most people on here, liberal & conservative, have value & reflect the mindset of their party line at least.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
Fucking Imbecile

Don't ever talk about kids, it just makes you sound like a complete and utter fuck.

He has bacteria, lots and lots of bacteria...

To be expected when you smear yourself in feces everyday...

Old Texan

Reaction score

Pretty well sums it up from his own posts

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
We can all wait for the impeachment trial in the Senate to put the FUN back into the FUNdamentally flawed libturd effort to remove the President from office... Biden was right when he called Palosi an idiot for bringing the impeachment crap up before the 2020 election because HE will be the one ruined by the Senates investigations and testimony... Just imagine Schiff refusing to testify and being lead out of the Senate in CUFFS for refusing to honor a lawful order.... And now, he'll be required to answer questions about the illegally obtained phone records UNDER OATH.... Schiff is a coward and a habitual LIAR and it's time both were exposed, big time!!! And, if ever there was a person that needed a serious, trip to the ER, ASS BEATING, it's him....

On the subject of abortion... Stop assuming that religion is required to have a pro life stance on a very touchy subject. It is not. Just as many highly religious people, (libturds), could care less about the "right to life" movement.... While I doubt that Roe V Wade will ever be totally overturned, it may very well see some "middle of the road" changes. Changes that will never satisfy either side, but changes nonetheless....
Ray

530RL

Reaction score
Snip
.........Just imagine Schiff refusing to testify and being lead out of the Senate in CUFFS for refusing to honor a lawful order.... And now, he'll be required to answer questions about the illegally obtained phone records UNDER OATH....

Ray

If Schiff is led out in cuffs for refusing to honor a lawful order, why wouldn’t the several dozen or so Trump administration officials also be led out in cuffs as they have refused to honor lawful orders, some of these orders already confirmed by appellate courts?

Wouldn’t consistency demand both Schiff and those Trump administration officials all be led out in cuffs?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Pelosi caved,knowing full well the outcome of this already illigitament
**impeachment**.Pelosi will never be defeated in Ca.Election,never.When this farce finally arrives in the Senate Pelosi will go to work & bring her party out of the abyss of failure.She will be the hero.Pelosi has just enough time left in life to secure her legacy.Shiff will go down in flames,not Pelosi.The closest she has gotten to these hearings is her TV. :)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
This will put “Roseville GMAC”on “Lockdown”

Washington Post:
”President Trump has been granted a temporary victory in his effort to shield his financial records from House Democrats, and by an unlikely source — SUPREME COURT JUSTICE RUTH BADER GINSBURG.
Ginsburg on Friday temporarily blocked a subpoena for President Trump’s financial records issued by a lower court.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
upload_2019-12-9_8-2-7.png

Thaaaaaaat's it, just trust the crack head!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

squeezer

Reaction score
If Schiff is led out in cuffs for refusing to honor a lawful order, why wouldn’t the several dozen or so Trump administration officials also be led out in cuffs as they have refused to honor lawful orders, some of these orders already confirmed by appellate courts?

Wouldn’t consistency demand both Schiff and those Trump administration officials all be led out in cuffs?

You are so obviously suffering from TDS for even pointing this out 530... If we wanted to actually follow the law/constitution/etc we would obviously Hey look HER EMAILS...!!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Clinton EMAILS will be back big time when Hillary announces her Candidacy for President 2020.

Old Texan

Reaction score

Your posts are the epitome of TDS consistency :rolleyes:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Your posts are the epitome of TDS consistency :rolleyes:

You know, they really are.
It’s still sort of shocking that someone of the Oracle’s station can be as afflicted with TDS just the same as a double digit IQ dress wearing libturd