WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jonathan Turley- Law Professor, liberal.. On Impeachment

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
I agree with him, from the very first words he spoke to the very last. Kudos to him for being brave enough to point out how dangerous this current process is to any future President and for proving that not all Dems are loons hell bent on removing a sitting President just because they don't like him/are embarrassed they predicted he would never be elected.

wzuber

Reaction score
brutal mob mentality at it's finest.:rolleyes:
clearly illustrates the sick goals and INTENSIONS of their party and their deranged mental state. Very sad and troubling times in America today with people this sick and deranged in powerful "LEADERSHIP" positions. They are leading us to civil war. I look forward to their demise. :(

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yeah I read this guys is getting railroaded now by his fellow Libturds because he simply didn't tow the line and say orange man bad. Maybe that's why our local Libturds are so afraid to actually apply common sense to things.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
It just dawned on me...

Hilary Clinton is the most powerful woman in the world.

Impeached one president because she didn't get fucked.

And another, because she did.

Trump said pussy.

MAGA

Dan'l

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
It just dawned on me...

Hilary Clinton is the most powerful woman in the world.

Impeached one president because she didn't get fucked.

And another, because she did.

Trump said pussy.

MAGA

Dan'l
And during the Howard Stern interview she said she was never tempted to eat pussy. Odd.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Didn't the dems screw themselves against Republican advice when Harry Reid got the super majority changed to a simple one for certain laws. A few years later the same simple majority was used by TOP to pass some stuff that screwed the dems