WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden loses Touch

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Lear Jet Liberal. The man is senile.
Biden will lead the Empty Paycheck Party into the next election anyway.

Entered national politics broke, now one of the wealthiest men to have ever served.

Liberals are stupid in so many ways to fall for clowns like this.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Anybody pick up on the part where he told him he (Biden) knows the guys isn't going to vote for him because he is too old? Interesting perspective from a Libturd Candidate... or I guess not really.

500bbc

Reaction score
Make no mistakes about it, Joe Biden set his crackhead son up in Ukraine. The guy was totally right.. And people call Trump "thin skinned".. Creepy Joe got Triggered. Trump is gonna eat this guy alive.
I hope he gets the nod, he and Trump in a debate would be priceless, good chance Pedo Quid Pro Quo Joe could very well drop from a stroke or heart attack right on the stage.

I still think there is a good chance the 'Turds spring another candidate at the last minute, Big Mike?

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I hope he gets the nod, he and Trump in a debate would be priceless, good change Pedo Quid Pro Quo Joe could very well drop from a stroke or heart attack right on the stage.

I still think there is a good chance the 'Turds spring another candidate at the last minute, Big Mike?

Big Mike would likely poll better than Biden.
The sheeple would fawn over a Black tranny!

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Big Mike would likely poll better than Biden.
The sheeple would fawn over a Black tranny!
The Libs already had a person that would have given DT a serious run for his money IMHO. They were afraid she’d keep draining the swamp, but with a liberal viewpoint. Too scary for the mainstream Democrats to deal with. Sometimes (very often) their complete ignorance is actually good for the country. Had she received the nod and beat Don, it would have gotten really ugly.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ok then, how about Big Mike stroking Pedo Joes leg hair then bouncing him on his knee?

C8CCE84F-F682-4CCD-B7A9-CD31C6D73F25.jpeg

Tank

Reaction score
The Libs already had a person that would have given DT a serious run for his money IMHO. They were afraid she’d keep draining the swamp, but with a liberal viewpoint. Too scary for the mainstream Democrats to deal with. Sometimes (very often) their complete ignorance is actually good for the country. Had she received the nod and beat Don, it would have gotten really ugly.
You talking about Gabbie? That chick is the ONLY one in that whole field that had a real shot at giving Big Don a run for his money.

Bidon's a fruckin' train wreck. He called the guy fat too. WTF?! LOL I'm laughing as I type this!!

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I have to watch commercials for Bloomberg and Tom Steyer, and I'm pretty sure neither one have a chance of winning anything in Idaho.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
“Minority kids of color and smart kids are invited” - Joe Biden

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I have to watch commercials for Bloomberg and Tom Steyer, and I'm pretty sure neither one have a chance of winning anything in Idaho.
All promising something for nothing and delivering nothing for something.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
You talking about Gabbie? That chick is the ONLY one in that whole field that had a real shot at giving Big Don a run for his money.

Bidon's a fruckin' train wreck. He called the guy fat too. WTF?! LOL I'm laughing as I type this!!
Yep. She could have done some damage. Total wolf in sheep’s clothing. Even a couple guys on here were starting to cheer her on. They missed their chance with her. She tried to take on the whore bag way too early in the race. Or maybe that was her only shot? Either way, didn’t have the power to see it through, luckily.

Tank

Reaction score
Yep. She could have done some damage. Total wolf in sheep’s clothing. Even a couple guys on here were starting to cheer her on. They missed their chance with her. She tried to take on the whore bag way too early in the race. Or maybe that was her only shot? Either way, didn’t have the power to see it through, luckily.
I agree 110% and have said so in a few threads on here. Gabbie would have been the most dangerous contender for the right. She's a veteran, is well spoken, super sharp and has talking points on both sides of the table that are likable, she's a female (could've been 1st female pres.) and she's non-white (important to the liberals). She would've snatched up a LOT of votes form the right from those that don't like Don's style but will back him over the rest of the joke field the Dems have put forward starting in '16. She talks about what real democrats (not crazed liberals), and republicans for that matter, consider important topics. She's actually very likable. Not everything she stands for is good from my POV but she has valid points. She's also easy on the eyes. LOL. The DNC screwed the pooch hard by not backing her. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your viewpoint) that party is run by radical leftists living in an echo chamber that are out of fuckin touch with reality and the majority of this country.