WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Winning!!!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Nearly 700,000 will lose food stamps with USDA work requirement change

The agency said that it found 2.9 million adults on the SNAP rolls were able-bodied and did not have dependents, and it said 2.1 million were not working.

This work requirement rule would save the government $5.5 billion over five years, the USDA said.

Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich., the ranking member of the Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry, said this rule would do little to help anyone find work. All the rule change does is strip people from accessing the benefit, she said.

"This Administration is out of touch with families who are struggling to make ends meet by working seasonal jobs or part time jobs with unreliable hours," Stabenow said. "Seasonal holiday workers, workers in Northern Michigan’s tourism industry, and workers with unreliable hours like waiters and waitresses are the kinds of workers hurt by this proposal."

upload_2019-12-5_15-45-11.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
New ATF Study: 423 Million Guns In Hands Of Americans

Violent crime rate has decreased by 48.6 percent in tandem with ownership rise...

ammo.jpg

Newly released figures from the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives shows that there are now a whopping 422.9 million guns in the hands of Americans. The number equates to 1.2 guns for every person in the country.

The figures also show that in 2018, 8.1 billion rounds of ammunition were produced by the gun industry.

The figures also reveal that the most popular firearm in the country is the much maligned sporting rifle, often mis-identified as an “assault rifle”, the AR-15 being one of the more popular models.

The findings highlight that there are now 17.7 million of them in private hands, a record high, and more than half (54%) of all rifles produced in 2017 were modern sporting rifles.

The ATF figures also reveal that firearms-ammunition manufacturing accounted for nearly 12,000 jobs in the US, creating over $4.1 billion in goods shipped in 2017.

source.gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Violent crime rate has decreased by 48.6 percent in tandem with ownership rise...

ammo.jpg

Newly released figures from the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives shows that there are now a whopping 422.9 million guns in the hands of Americans. The number equates to 1.2 guns for every person in the country.

The figures also show that in 2018, 8.1 billion rounds of ammunition were produced by the gun industry.

The figures also reveal that the most popular firearm in the country is the much maligned sporting rifle, often mis-identified as an “assault rifle”, the AR-15 being one of the more popular models.

The findings highlight that there are now 17.7 million of them in private hands, a record high, and more than half (54%) of all rifles produced in 2017 were modern sporting rifles.

The ATF figures also reveal that firearms-ammunition manufacturing accounted for nearly 12,000 jobs in the US, creating over $4.1 billion in goods shipped in 2017.

source.gif
Eight point one BILLION rounds.

As in BILLION.

Motherfucker, anyone stupid enough to go too far with have to deal with a butt load of lead.

America!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

500bbc

Reaction score

ammo.jpg

source.gif

RACIST!!!!

500bbc

Reaction score
Eight point one BILLION rounds.

As in BILLION.

Motherfucker, anyone stupid enough to go too far with have to deal with a butt load of lead.

America!!!!!!

Edit, didn't read that was what was produced in one year.
The trillion rounds in possession that I've read is probably more accurate.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
No way that stat is correct, minimum average has to be about 1000 rnds per weapon.
80 / 20 rule, I would think 20% of gun owners have 80% of the ammo. 1k per weapon for a lot of my buddies would be warm ups.

500bbc

Reaction score
80 / 20 rule, I would think 20% of gun owners have 80% of the ammo. 1k per weapon for a lot of my buddies would be warm ups.

Yeah, I reread it, that's one years production.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

That's called critical low. I can burn 1000 rounds in movement drills in one day. Fingers hurt like hell because I'm too retarded to figure out those pesky little plastic reloader thingy's... lol.