WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is Here!!!!!!

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
A senior Justice Department official told Fox News the department would appeal Judge Jackson's decision and seek a stay pending that appeal. Should a higher court uphold the ruling, it could set a binding precedent affecting future disputes between Congress and the White House involving executive privilege, which generally allows the president and high-level officials to refuse to answer certain questions that might impair deliberative processes or compromise presidential communications and the separation of powers.
Y’all remember when Bill Clinton was deposed in the Monica Lewinski case? Do you really believe he wanted to be deposed? It’ll be Trumps time in the hot seat soon enough and there are limits to executive privilege.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
40884C38-3AD5-45FF-AAF5-812F4A0EAC23.gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Last month the $$$ slowed or stopped,now the help bailing out at the top.ADIOS Joe.You and your ilk poked the Bear for 3 years.

THIS LADY KNOWS WHAT WE GONNA KNOW. :)
“A senior Joe Biden campaign staffer in charge of outreach to Latino, African-American and women’s groups has quit her post, telling two allies she was frustrated over her lack of input and with the presidential candidate’s immigration rhetoric.
“Vanessa Cárdenas, the most senior Latina Biden staffer, had been serving as national coalitions director since the campaign formally announced its existence April 25. She resigned last week and has since changed her bio on Twitter to say she was “formerly with @joebiden.”

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
SYMBOL OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

View attachment 820249
Derivation from, to create the Chaos symbol.
thOX9A2I2I.jpg

Derivation of the ancient Star of Venus/Ishtar symbol
dd9713ec3c7c3b8e9a9f3347ead79500.jpg

Looking down on it and in 3D one can see either two cubes stacked or two pyramids within each other as well as being omnidirectional and forms the eight point Merkaba of Metatron's cube.
thKIHITNPL.jpg
th9N8GH0H9.jpg
thVZJ7RLCL.jpg

It is everywhere and is hidden among other well known symbols.
Very powerful Sacred Geometry.
th9G1A3Z58.jpg
thEYLVZOC6.jpg
thRSQMF7PM.jpg
th0NE8E66Y.jpg
th1DM9D840.jpg
th4P0V25EV.jpg

Another symbol of the demoncraps and the uniparty.
thCQGYDXRI.jpg

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I consider this represents “ASTERISK” .I appreciate your take,Interesting. Thanks

Attachments

• 3893000E-7E27-4845-86B7-BCF571843EDE.jpeg
    3893000E-7E27-4845-86B7-BCF571843EDE.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 64

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Your welcome.
Asterisks can be of five, six or eight points. All work.
Most do not know the origins and /or meanings.
th1UY0ZPSE.jpg
th159KF2GB.jpg
thY0SL5KBA.jpg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I didn't think they teach History the way we learned History in school???

No doubt these days the ilk of the teacher depends on what the kid is exposed to.I mean let’s face it,i mean no personal insult,but can you imagine your Son or Daughter being exposed to GMAC standing at the head of their class listening to his bullshit 5 days every week and getting paid for it? WTF,fill in your own blanks.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Your kids attend U of A? If so, maybe they got lucky.

500bbc

Reaction score
No doubt these days the ilk of the teacher depends on what the kid is exposed to.I mean let’s face it,i mean no personal insult,but can you imagine your Son or Daughter being exposed to GMAC standing at the head of their class listening to his bullshit 5 days every week and getting paid for it? WTF,fill in your own blanks.
You put son, daughter, exposed and Gturd in the same sentence.

REPORT! REPORT!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
And soon McGahn and a host of others who’ve ignored their subpoenas will also be forced to testify.
The problem with a hate mongering idiot like you, is the fact you can't see the reason they won't testify. After the Mueller fiasco, it was proven the testimony was a futile search for things that never happened. It was used as a way to entrap anyone testifying into other charges that could be manipulated to find a way in the backdoor. Be it lies or any kind of bullshit which could at minimum be fed to the lying media and used to create a spectacle. This time around, folks ain't falling for it and the whole issue is dying on the vine as well it should.

These D clowns and their suckups like yourself, are an embarrassment to society......:(:mad:

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I have to be honest, I haven't been following the Impeachment hearings much, I've lost interest. But my Democrat friends are real fired up today. Something must be going on.

jet496

Reaction score
I have to be honest, I haven't been following the Impeachment hearings much, I've lost interest. But my Democrat friends are real fired up today. Something must be going on.
LOL. I'm not sure what they know or if they have an inside track to the White House but I don't see anything on the shit show news stations, which would post something if there were something, so...MAGA

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Trump pardoned a turkey, so naturally the Dems are losing their shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro