WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pelaton ad... the left is losing thier mind over this

Yellowboat

Reaction score

Can some one tell me whats wrong with this ad?

Well according to the twiter mod he is saying to his wife she is fat. So fat that thier stock droped 9%. If she is fat then call me a chubby chaser.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Can some one tell me whats wrong with this ad?

Well according to the twiter mod he is saying to his wife she is fat. So fat that thier stock droped 9%. If she is fat then call me a chubby chaser.

ImmaculateLongChital-size_restricted.gif

RodnJen

Reaction score
I saw it a couple of times, don’t get what the issue is.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
She looks like the chick from Shameless.

To be completely honest, the first time I saw that ad I thought “That dude is a fucking idiot, you NEVER buy your wife excersize equipment as a gift”!
That, and kitchen appliances, are NOT smart gifts.
What I think is freaky about that ad is how scared she looks the whole time.

micro525

Reaction score
Still confused. Have no idea why people are going crazy over this.

HST4ME

Reaction score
She looks like the chick from Shameless.

To be completely honest, the first time I saw that ad I thought “That dude is a fucking idiot, you NEVER buy your wife excersize equipment as a gift”!
That, and kitchen appliances, are NOT smart gifts.
What I think is freaky about that ad is how scared she looks the whole time.

Those bikes are a huge thing right now especially among women. The fat, ugly,gay or all three are the only ones upset over the ad....and we all know they are the loudest.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Exercise bike????? Fool, everyone knows a woman/wife really wants a new VACUUM CLEANER... A truly thoughtful gift for Christmas or Birthdays....
Ray

Lol

I learned the hard way in marriage number one.
I was so proud of the high dollar kitchen mixer set I got her at Christmas...she had other emotions.

The next year was a big marquee cut diamond solitaire ring, matching 1 carat ear rings, and a matching designer knee length ensemble coat, gloves, scarf, etc.

That fucking kitchen set cost me for a full three years. I might be stupid, but I ain’t slow. I learned that lesson fast.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Lol

I learned the hard way in marriage number one.
I was so proud of the high dollar kitchen mixer set I got her at Christmas...she had other emotions.

The next year was a big marquee cut diamond solitaire ring, matching 1 carat ear rings, and a matching designer knee length ensemble coat, gloves, scarf, etc.

That fucking kitchen set cost me for a full three years. I might be stupid, but I ain’t slow. I learned that lesson fast.
Saw my old man make that mistake, taught me an important lesson.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I'm guessing not one of you has spent much time around athletic, fit women? A big rack and athleticism, rarely go together. I like my women built for speed, not comfort. :cool:

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
To add; A Peloton stationary bike is more than a person committing to weight loss. It's committing to a healthy lifestyle. The two can be mutually exclusive. My wife actually wants one. Me, as a lifelong cyclist just struggle to purchase a bike that you can't ride outside.

Even though I don't have a place in my life for a Peloton, America is becoming a fat, sedentary society. Nganga approves, I think shes an extremely attractive woman.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
To add; A Peloton stationary bike is more than a person committing to weight loss. It's committing to a healthy lifestyle. The two can be mutually exclusive. My wife actually wants one. Me, as a lifelong cyclist just struggle to purchase a bike that you can't ride outside.

Even though I don't have a place in my life for a Peloton, America is becoming a fat, sedentary society. Nganga approves, I think shes an extremely attractive woman.

My coworker and I were just talking about how it is not an excersize bike, it is in fact a lifestyle they are marketing.

On a side note, I’m actually considering it. I’m old, I know, but I don’t like the aches and pains of being overweight and relatively inactive.

500bbc

Reaction score
My coworker and I were just talking about how it is not an excersize bike, it is in fact a lifestyle they are marketing.

On a side note, I’m actually considering it. I’m old, I know, but I don’t like the aches and pains of being overweight and relatively inactive.

:eek: Just another scary cult, does it have a cup holder for your Kool-Aid? :D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I make my wife calibrate her scale daily. It's a full scale calibration........................win, win!!!

I paid good money for my 1,000 lb scale and to this day, she still doesn't understand why I wanted that capacity. :D

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

Lori has really taken her fitness seriously of late. I'm super happy with her level of commitment. She looks 29 again.

Your my age dude. It's never too late. Hell, I did 41 miles this morning. It was cold and windy but the option of not going isn't there. Get one-or a bike, use it, live longer.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
My Ole lady wants one. She isn't fat. She just likes fitness. She would love it if I brought a Pellaton home.

These people are wack.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HST4ME

Reaction score
My Ole lady wants one. She isn't fat. She just likes fitness. She would love it if I brought a Pellaton home.

These people are wack.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wait until you see some pf the chicks who sponsor the rides :D

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Funny. My wife has a friend who got a Peloton a little over a year ago. Stuck to it and dropped around 40 pounds. She was just flown out to New York to be filmed in a Peloton video.

Haters and going to Hate. Reality is if it gets you moving and exercising just do it. If you have the money to afford it who cares what someone else thinks. A couple years ago WOD socks were the trend... lol

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Funny. My wife has a friend who got a Peloton a little over a year ago. Stuck to it and dropped around 40 pounds. She was just flown out to New York to be filmed in a Peloton video.
upload_2019-12-6_18-45-23.jpeg

:D

brgrcru

Reaction score
Anyone want to buy a Nordic track elliptical ?
I bought for my wife last year .lol

I use it when I dont mountain bike , and it takes me all over the world . Well on a little screen . But I enjoy it . It's a life style , at 54 , I feel better then when I was 28.
also light weight training upper body helps a lot also, on my DH mountain bike crashes.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Anyone want to buy a Nordic track elliptical ?
I bought for my wife last year .lol

I use it when I dont mountain bike , and it takes me all over the world . Well on a little screen . But I enjoy it . It's a life style , at 54 , I feel better then when I was 28.
also light weight training upper body helps a lot also, on my DH mountain bike crashes.

Did it come with a matching purse? ;)

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I bet all the Family dogs are like WTF. Where do I fit in now skinny?
I joked about a treadmill for the dogs because of this and now have people telling me I HAVE to come drag the piece of shit treadmill out of their basements.