WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dirty John

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I met a pretty cool chick less than half my age, a couple years ago after my divorce, in a bar. My dog introduced us lol. We were good together even with the age differenc and I have been pretty stoked until she had to move away out of state to take care of her Mom a few months ago. Hell, she has her own AR 15s but , I am now realizing she's not coming back to Idaho. So, I have started the online crap to find a new squeeze. What a dissappointment. Thumbing through new titles on Netflix I started watching Dirty John. Fuck...If I was a chick, I would never go on an online date ever again after watching this. This movie gives me the ceebee jeebees and has definitely ruined it for online dating for any woman that watches it. Oh well, back to the bar now. Good show but damn....It's a true story.

Meaney77

Reaction score
My wife just got done watching that show last night and pretty much said the same thing.

Hang in there you usually find someone cool when you least expect it.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
You lived a Dream.. :cool:

There should be many Nice Chicas that have been transplanted in and have become bored with their dude who knows little about what that area or life is actually about.
I'm betting # 2 or 3 is as good or better..