WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New paint!

Jojo1

Banned
Reaction score
Just got my new to me truck in paint. This is the boss this summer picking it up. She drove it home. 26 miles. She liked the view. She's still pissed about the cost. I'm having it painted white with silver and Grey. Match the boat. 42 fountain with same paint. I'll have preliminarily cuts next week.
20190719_125449.jpg

Tank

Reaction score
SICK!

Pic of the Fountain?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Changing from black to white? Wouldn’t it headiest time but a white one then do graphics?

Jojo1

Banned
Reaction score
Changing from black to white? Wouldn’t it headiest time but a white one then do graphics?
If your close to it, its sun faded. It was my bil,s truck. He lives in SC. He pulled campers with it. Not sure what the next poster meant about wolves?? New here, East coast guy, but just don't like OSO. You have many members that are very smart and give great feed back. My boat is in paint. Its a 42 fountain. Its got some tired 525s. 500 hrs. Pics next week when done out of the booth. Hell, I sent them all my wife's boobs. Tough crowd.

4Waters

Reaction score
I’m sensing a wolf theme. Uh oh... new poster, large boat, could it be...?

RD better hide until we can better vet this guy lol

If your close to it, its sun faded. It was my bil,s truck. He lives in SC. He pulled campers with it. Not sure what the next poster meant about wolves?? New here, East coast guy, but just don't like OSO. You have many members that are very smart and give great feed back. My boat is in paint. Its a 42 fountain. Its got some tired 525s. 500 hrs. Pics next week when done out of the booth. Hell, I sent them all my wife's boobs. Tough crowd.

Uh oh, east coast guy, LOL

It was an epic thread, I'll try to find it, shit went south for the guy fast.

4Waters

Reaction score
Go to post 11 click on the links

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/xenforo/threads/3-wolves-dude.193445/

Backlash

Reaction score
Big truck, big Foutain with triple engines.......sounds awfully familiar!! :eek::D

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
You guys are brutal. Don’t even give the guy half a chance, you bunch of ass clowns probably scared him off.:rolleyes::D

The trademark “ass clowns” was used with permission from @milkmoney :D Hopefully he’s doing well.:)

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
Where in SC are you at? I do a lot of boating around GA & SC.