WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wow, Chiefs/Patriots game

4Waters

Reaction score
The Chiefs defense owns the Patriots offense, in at least the first half.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Zone defense does not work against an offense like the Chiefs. Have to play man.

MisplacedSooner

Reaction score
I bet my son doesn’t wear his Brady jersey to school tomorrow. How he is not a Chiefs fan since we live 40 minutes from Arrowhead and he has never been to New England. Kids.....

4Waters

Reaction score
I bet my son doesn’t wear his Brady jersey to school tomorrow. How he is not a Chiefs fan since we live 40 minutes from Arrowhead and he has never been to New England. Kids.....
Bandwagon

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
D1450C5E-DF55-41A1-9FA6-51CC11043F3F.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
Patriots have a handle on the Chiefs defense now

MisplacedSooner

Reaction score
Bandwagon
Yeah but they were winning super bowls and what do you expect from a 8 year old and now 13, he can’t play football so I really don’t care and neither does he. I grew up a cowboys fan and lived in Oklahoma. I just pay attention now for my fantasy leagues.

4Waters

Reaction score
Just needed a little help from the black and whites!
Actually in the big picture this game was a pretty fair game, the worst call was the touchdown and yeah that would have changed the game but the Patriots shouldn't have challenged that 1st down play then they could have challenged that touchdown play and won the game.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
The Chiefs didn’t win as much has Boger is certifiably a ref that has been documented to be the worst. He should be fired tomorrow. Says he was blocked. Fuck the refs. Doesthis look like a blocked view?
7C926927-56A1-4F8E-87CD-A630EE83C48B.png

Singleton

Reaction score
The Chiefs didn’t win as much has Boger is certifiably a ref that has been documented to be the worst. He should be fired tomorrow. Says he was blocked. Fuck the refs. Doesthis look like a blocked view? View attachment 823725

Should of been ruled a TD and gone to review.
Ruling him out when the ball clears the end zone was pure BS

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Should of been ruled a TD and gone to review.
Ruling him out when the ball clears the end zone was pure BS
Exactly! The refs pants us. I heard from the locals that the refs were in their room after the game an exceptionally long time so there was some shenanigans going on.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Damn..... Imagine that Patriot fans pointing the finger everywhere except at "their team" when they lose 2 in a row. In EVERY game there are could a woulda shoulda moments for BOTH sides. If you play shitty enough that 1 questionable call can make a difference in your outcome, you lost the game. Shit, we were taught that when I first started playing flag football. But hey, keep covering for that GOAT.

Btw..... This is the reason why a receiver should NEVER wear white cleats.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Damn..... Imagine that Patriot fans pointing the finger everywhere except at "their team" when they lose 2 in a row. In EVERY game there are could a woulda shoulda moments for BOTH sides. If you play shitty enough that 1 questionable call can make a difference in your outcome, you lost the game. Shit, we were taught that when I first started playing flag football. But hey, keep covering for that GOAT.

Btw..... This is the reason why a receiver should NEVER wear white cleats.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

A few no call pass interference calls changed the game also. Especially on the last drive. Remember it also kills momentum.

Agree with you though. Patriots offense has not been showing up. I bet Brady is giving Bobby Kraft an earful about losing Gordon, Thomas, and Brown.

Anyone of those receivers with Edelman and Sanu would make all the difference.

Everything else offensively works. Need some better hands out there to catch the ball!