GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Should I give a hint?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That was the deal back then..

Anyone remember the shorts where the ball sack would be hanging out of them when ya sat down? Lol

At least he kept his covered.. :D

buck35

Reaction score

Anyone remember the shorts where the ball sack would be hanging out of them when ya sat down? Lol

Been given the look and gesture from my wife more than once...:eek::D

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Lol.
Styles change and it is a rare occurrence to look back and think it looks good.
Dolphin shorts were the bomb:D:D

GRADS

Reaction score

OP’s (Ocean Pacific)

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score

...Happened to me about three years ago at a friends memorial... I don’t know what I was thinking ...I was the only one in shorts at the memorial... and as the said occurrence happened ... Realizing what had happened ...I went wow and I mumbled something to myself...then I looked over and I was sitting two people away from my friends 96-year-old mother... I was more than embarrassed...:eek:

GRADS

Reaction score
Just roll with it. Anytime my balls are hanging out, I grab my sack and tug on it and say "oh shit I sat on gum":D:D:D Kills it every time.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
....and why are hanging on to this picture to begin with?

GRADS

Reaction score
....and why are hanging on to this picture to begin with?
Funny thing was I was looking through an old hard drive for this pic and came across a treasure trove of old hotboat/RDP pics....got many more I will post.:D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341289637_774591.jpg

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Can I get the original copy so I can blow it up and frame it?;):D

That was probably on a Blackberry many phones ago. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
My pop used to refer to those shorts as "Kiss my Dickers" :D about ten years ago he wore an old pair of his and his nuts were laying on the seat in the back of our buddies boat. Buddies mother in law was sitting across from him and lost her shit. My old man wears board shorts now and keeps his tighty whities on!!! Hahahaha. He's 75. Now and he still makes me laugh my ass off.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
My pop used to refer to those shorts as "Kiss my Dickers" :D about ten years ago he wore an old pair of his and his nuts were laying on the seat in the back of our buddies boat. Buddies mother in law was sitting across from him and lost her shit. My old man wears board shorts now and keeps his tighty whities on!!! Hahahaha. He's 75. Now and he still makes me laugh my ass off.

lol

Universal Elements

Reaction score

My pops was the same. He boxed for many years, pretty badass too. Well, somehow time kept going and he still thought he was in his twenties. He was 65 and was wearing those same style of shorts but in size 40. My older brother finally had to tell him that his glory days were long behind him and they might haul him in for indecent exposure. :D

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
My pops was the same. He boxed for many years, pretty badass too. Well, somehow time kept going and he still thought he was in his twenties. He was 65 and was wearing those same style of shorts but in size 40. My older brother finally had to tell him that his glory days were long behind him and they might haul him in for indecent exposure. :D
So you left this decision up to your Brother? LOL HMM.. :p:p

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
That pic was when I was 30.....Sue and I just got married.... she says....pull you shorts up, your crack is show'n…. so I did and the dick poped out..... had to wrap it around back for the pic.... this one is at 60....any questions??? and no grads… you can't touch it

6kn8zuutpq-edited-4-jpg.823304

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so none of you fags noticed the arms and 6 pac...???

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That pic was when I was 30.....Sue and I just got married.... she says....pull you shorts up, your crack is show'n…. so I did and the dick poped out..... had to wrap it around back for the pic.... this one is at 60....any questions??? and no grads… you can't touch it

6kn8zuutpq-edited-4-jpg.823304
so none of you fags noticed the arms and 6 pac...???

Lol

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Aaron's workout partner "Mooseknuckle"

I believe it was “Aharon”

“somehow” this thread went off the rails into gay land - I hope to never see those pics again