WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tool Time

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
66A1F03C-BBF1-4F05-95BC-1E8104B3E319.jpeg
Does this belong to any of the inmates here? It was in the Target parking lot in LaVerne yesterday. Due to the width I can understand 2 spaces, but 4? Total tool.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Not my type of rig...

Can't even defend using 2 spaces for a truck like that...one ton duallies fit usually. But mine are shit boxes, and a door ding ain't going to kill me;)

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
and “aftermath” gang affiliation.

after math is there recess?

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Dick move , must be one of grads friends.

That’s how you get your shit keyed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes it’s stupid but that’s about as faaaaaaaaaar away from the door as possible. That’s the furthest part of the parking lot so I think he was taking that into consideration.

Picture doesn’t tell the whole story in this instance.

welldigger00

Reaction score
I had purchased my first big boy truck, all tricked out, back in 1998 when I got my first grown up job with caterpillar. I parked at an outback steak house and took up two spots on a Friday night. Someone wrote on an envelope something to the effect of nice parking asshole, you’re lucky I didn’t key your truck. That’s all it took. Never again did I park like an asshole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

riverrat4lfe

Reaction score
Typical Fag truck waste of money tires with that offset are useless

Over compensating for his short comings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
909 style that unfortunately caught on to the rest of the country lately. Lol. It’s definitely a douch move to park like that. Typically something you see from a Mercedes or BMW. Lol

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Yes it’s stupid but that’s about as faaaaaaaaaar away from the door as possible. That’s the furthest part of the parking lot so I think he was taking that into consideration.
It was near the end of the parking lot, but that’s where the parking for AAA is. This was early in the morning, I’ll bet by later in the day with all the Xmas shoppers out and about, everyone was cussing this guy out.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It was near the end of the parking lot, but that’s where the parking for AAA is. This was early in the morning, I’ll bet by later in the day with all the Xmas shoppers out and about, everyone was cussing this guy out.
That's it! I couldn't remember what was down at the end. I'm thinking restaurants, parts house...wtf?!
SomeTimers Syndrome...sometimes I remember, sometimes I don't...only moved a away a few years back:eek:

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Then why did you reference Target? ;) :D

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Parking lot is damn near empty so what's it matter? Also, even though its probably a pavement queen, The off set tires would help in mud world..

We have more door dings in our 1977 and our 1989 k5 blazers on 36s from the idiots in parking lots, even parking in the back 40. You wanna talk about a pissed off wife!!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Wouldn’t you get mud flap fix it tickets all the time with that stupid offset set up?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Actually, I'd rather see the guy park it like that than fit it into 1-2 spaces making it difficult to open a door next to it.

I don't care to own something like that rig, but it's legal for the road and his money so it'd his right. And it appears he's away from the busy part of the lot so what's the big deal??????:rolleyes:

Dana757

Reaction score
Well at least you'll never be bothered by it out on the trails. Looks like a capable mall crawler tho ... :D

BajaMike

Reaction score
If you want to drive a truck like that, you should park away from everyone else, just like if you had a motor home, bobtail truck or travel trailer. Park at the furthest end of the lot and walk a little you lazy ass.

oldschool

Reaction score
If he’s out in the lot where it isn’t packed then who gives a shit. It burns me way more when these lazy piles of shit park in the Handicap parking when their only handicap is lazy.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Maybe it broke down the night before when no cars were there :)

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
I’ll usually take 2-4 spots but I park out in the boonies. Lowered crew cab dually it’s not really “can I fit” it’s “can I get out” when people park next to me.

bonesfab

Reaction score
I got a ticket in a target parking lot for parking across two spots out in the north 40. They are straight spots so pulled in across the two my crew cab long bed. Pissed me off.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I got a ticket in a target parking lot for parking across two spots out in the north 40. They are straight spots so pulled in across the two my crew cab long bed. Pissed me off.
That's messed up. If there was a small fender bender they would say it's a civil matter. :confused:

ka0tyk

Reaction score

ticket from whom? It’s private property not a public road. Was it from the city or a private company? If it’s private throw that nonsense in the trash.

BBYSTWY

Reaction score
and “aftermath” gang affiliation.

after math is there recess?

Aftermath is a very large car and mostly truck club...I've seen this truck pulling a very nice bagged and body dropped c-10...can't remember the guys name but he's far from a douche and I don't blame him for parking like that as I'm sure he is far away from where others would want to park and the truck is black so I'm sure he doesn't want anything close to a door ding....Met him once at a show last year or year before I believe and he was a cool dude when I met him. I can understand your frustration but he doesn't park like that for no reason...it's for all the disrespectful/jealous asshats that don't respect a nice vehicle regardless if you like it or not it's a badass rig.

BLACK TRUCKS MATTER!!! hahahaha

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...I don’t see anything hard to understand about this... he needed one spot for each tire???...sheesh???...

bonesfab

Reaction score
ticket from whom? It’s private property not a public road. Was it from the city or a private company? If it’s private throw that nonsense in the trash.
It was local PD.

ka0tyk

Reaction score
It's perfect for towing your new boat and trailer!
Just think how long your tires will last! :D

but how far will you have to back in the water at the ramp to get the boat off the trailer on the trailer?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
but how far will you have to back in the water at the ramp to get the boat off the trailer on the trailer?

That's a job for the forklift at rack storage ...duh. :)