WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Turning 30...

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
2020 is right around the corner and that means this 90’s baby is turning 30! Ya ya for some of you folks that was many moons ago! To me it’s just another day on the calendar as birthdays just don’t mean what they use too. On the other hand my wife is making it some what of a big thing.

That being said we are (I’m) dead set on doing a weekend (Thursday- Sunday) at Parker with my wife and friends. I’ve only been to Parker a few times but never did it right. I want to rent a place and in the keys, preferably one with some good dock space. Really don’t want to pull all the boats out at night. So if anyone has a place or knows someone, send me a PM.

One dilemma is sleeping arrangements. We have quite a few friends we would invite and most have boats. Most places sleep 8-10 so figure 5 couples for a place. My question is there rentals that are next to one another as I think we will need two houses.

Next question, it’s my birthday but I really want to take my boat. If this comes to fruition, how bad is tying up at the bar’s going to Jack up my gel coat, because I really want to avoid that. I’m sure in the moment I won’t care but putting it back on the trailer at the weekends end and seeing some of the horror stories I’ve heard about on my own boat would suck.

Thanks to those who respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Not sure on the rentals being right next to each other.. Might be a bit tough to find that.. As for the bars..grab a spot on the inner docks... Bring a few old tshits and wrap the dock balls if the water is looking to rough.. What month are you planning on?

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
Not sure on the rentals being right next to each other.. Might be a bit tough to find that.. As for the bars..grab a spot on the inner docks... Bring a few old tshits and wrap the dock balls if the water is looking to rough.. What month are you planning on?

Thanks for the advice! First week of may

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I worried more about my 30th more than any other birthday I've had. Don't worry about the sleeping arrangements....group sex is awesome in your 30's.:D:cool:

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Stay at the bluewater and leave it in the marina

Yeah we did the Bluewater for my buddies bachelor party a few years back. Worked out great. Everybody can just get their own room and the marina is just a few steps away.

BingerFang

Reaction score
x2 on Bluewater.... would be the best bet given the amount of ppl you have. Plus you can gamble when you’re sick of the water and make all the money back you spent getting out there

hallett21

Reaction score
Put a call into plunket realty and see if they have any rentals next to each other.

I’d way rather have a house in the keys than blue water. Plus you got a full kitchen, patio and protected docks.

If you are drinking at the bars at night make sure you have a legit DD.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
At first I was like 90a and thirties....damn my kid is 5 years behind you. Holy f where did the time go?

Enjoy it will go fast!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I would rent in the keys all day long over the Bluewater for this. He will be spending a lot of time on the back patio barbecuing and hanging out with your friends in the keys, where as the Bluewater there’s no real congregation place except the bars or gambling. How many boats were you thinking? Are you bringing a golf cart by chance?

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
13C97E9C-FE6C-41D6-810D-03265948769D.jpeg
We rented 2 in The Keys years ago for my sissy’s bday. We had the corner house heading in & another 1 street back, 4 or 5 houses away. Easily doable. Check Plunkett’s or Gory’s websites for rentals. Shouldn’t have a problem that early in the season, but better to book early.

But I hate to tell you, PARKER’s CLOSED!!!

“Lucky’s Wife”

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
You’re not too far from those relentless AARP bastards from flooding your mailbox!:D
With all the postage added up they could’ve just given out the $16 membership for free :confused:

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
Put a call into plunket realty and see if they have any rentals next to each other.

I’d way rather have a house in the keys than blue water. Plus you got a full kitchen, patio and protected docks.

If you are drinking at the bars at night make sure you have a legit DD.

That’s some Sound advice