Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Random crab on the deck at abaco inn.
20191210_214350.jpg

Headless hula

Reaction score
That is worded much better then FB. I think you said “Got Crabs” on FB. I was going to ask what her name was.LOL
Poptart would be PISSED!

I did in fact word it that way on the facedork...
Different crowd there. Lolol...

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Could you see any boats, planes, or debris in the water on the plane ride out of Marsh Harbor?

Headless hula

Reaction score
Could you see any boats, planes, or debris in the water on the plane ride out of Marsh Harbor?
Not really. Pilot turned hard south as soo as we were off the ground. Was hoping to see Pete's pub, but we went into clouds before we got any distance south.

We saw plenty of debris in the water from shore while on Elbow. Still a couple of golf carts, a generator, tires, and quite a few boats.

Boat salvage/recovery hasn't began on elbow. There was a large crane on a barge out on the north side of Marsh Harbor when we were leaving. I think they were trying to get some ruined pilings/docks fushed out of the harbor on that side.

Headless hula

Reaction score
From what I witnessed while there, they have made substantial progress in cleanup since our last trip. The vegetation has made quite a recovery as well.

Electricity is still very much a luxury.
The generator that powers the abaco inn went down multiple times a day, taking the running water along with it.

Monday, BPL (bahamas power & light) trucks showed up on elbow. The 2 crews were restringing powerlines, and burying new poles.

There was one bucket truck, and one auger/crane truck with 2-3 guys each.
Saw a few bundles of new poles that showed up on a barge.

Theres 1 old ford tandem dumptruck on the island, he's making runs all day every day we were there. Couple other little isuzu NPR type dump trucks also. The roof of the villa/cottage that tripleb and his wife stayed in was replaced while we were there, and they started on mine 2 days ago.

Headless hula

Reaction score
@snowhammer
The donny viii has ruined 4 props since the storm.

G&L has bent 2 shafts and props.

Still lots of random dock pilings and sailboat masts in the water.

Donnie VIII drafts 4.5' and at low tide there's lots of spots that're only 5' deep. Not a lot of room for shit in the water.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
@snowhammer
The donny viii has ruined 4 props since the storm.

G&L has bent 2 shafts and props.

Still lots of random dock pilings and sailboat masts in the water.

Donnie VIII drafts 4.5' and at low tide there's lots of spots that're only 5' deep. Not a lot of room for shit in the water.

Lubber's Landing has a drive shaft, er pole in the bar area.

Headless hula

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT! 4G SERVICE!!!!!:D

Must be in the STATES!!!!

Jojo1

Banned
Reaction score
Poptart would be PISSED!

I did in fact word it that way on the facedork...
Different crowd there. Lolol...
You always call it face dork. You do realize that this RDP thing is all based on that. Most of Dave's business happens through face book. You don't impress me with your statements. It is 2019.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
You always call it face dork. You do realize that this RDP thing is all based on that. Most of Dave's business happens through face book. You don't impress me with your statements. It is 2019.

Dave has been anti Face Book since forever. He says he doesn’t make any money through Face Book. Maybe you have some different info you want to share? RDP is not based on FB, never has been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headless hula

Reaction score
Hey, I got one for ya.
Dont like something you read on the internet? Keep moving.

Have you taken any time to share any of your travels/trips? I'd love to take a dump in a story you're telling. :D

Merry Christmas and RD SUX. ;)

Headless hula

Reaction score
Is it even over 1.
Mom was telling me her high today was 2. They finally decided to leave and head southwest for the winter
Dealio in the truck says 6.

We're on 41 southbound. ;)

Safe travels to your mom Robert.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So, you get home from the Bahamas, and Poptart has chocolate coated goodness waiting for you?

Not bad sir, not bad at all:cool: