WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Someone made a bad decision

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
They doxed him on Twitter, so now his life is over as well.

HST4ME

Reaction score
OH THE HUMANITY!...next time he should call her a fat dumpy bitch to make up for it.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
she's now SCARED for Life.....

she will sue her employer... probably win...

shell need her safe place for 5 years

our Country is so PUSSIFIED
God, this place has lost it.

To quote the Joker "This town needs an enima"

She's scarred for life...really? I lost a finger at work on a Friday, was back on a roof Monday, and at the river a week later! Suck it up buttercup. You ain't even wounded;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
God, this place has lost it.

To quote the Joker "This town needs an enima"

She's scarred for life...really? I lost a finger at work on a Friday, was back on a roof Monday, and at the river a week later! Suck it up buttercup. You ain't even wounded;)

I think he was being funny in the original post..

That said I remember when smacking a broad on the ass wasn’t a big deal and in some ways even a compliment.. and I’m not that Old!

lbhsbz

Reaction score

That said I remember when smacking a broad on the ass wasn’t a big deal and in some ways even a compliment.. and I’m not that Old!

Funny Story...one Christmas, about 5 or so years ago...my folks are over, Dad is kinda drunk. Wifey is in the kitchen (as she should be) getting dinner ready and my Dad walks in the side door humming some tune with a glass o' wine is his hand and smacks wifey in the ass with the other hand as he walks by. Wifey was amused

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Oh no, I didn't mean people here...I mean the country and the media sissy boys and girls...and whatever else there is these days. I can understand it being less than civilized or proper to smack a girl's ass, but jail time and lawsuits? That's what I was referring to.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
she's now SCARED for Life.....

she will sue her employer... probably win...

shell need her safe place for 5 years

our Country is so PUSSIFIED
Yep. And if this was your daughter you'd be fine with that tool smacking her Ass? This Kinda Reminds me of the time a RDP member saw a transgender sign outside the bathroom and half the republicrats in the Lounge had a fly apart…..Talk about pussification of America, they weren't even touched, yet cried like a bunch of……It's Time for everyone on both sides to "Man the fuck up and be American" and quit whining about whatever it is we whine about! Rant over. Hud out!

Last edited:

floatn turd

Reaction score
The HORROR of it all.
That poor woman.
How will life ever be the same for her!
:D

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Yep. And if this was your daughter you'd be fine with that tool smacking her Ass? This Kinda Reminds me of the time a RDP member saw a transgender sign outside the bathroom and half the republicrats in the Lounge had a fly apart…..Talk about pussification of America, they weren't even touched, yet cried like a bunch of……It's Time for everyone on both sides to "Man the fuck up and be American" and quit whining about whatever it is we whine about! Rant over. Hud out!
Want to see a vid of some girl getting chopped up to pieces in south Africa with a machete a few months ago?
It didn't make the news, Twitter or even RDP.
Pussification? LOL.
Where is your outrage?
Some Girl getting her but smacked, Ya dude is a douche. It's not national outrage news though.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

if you are asking me I am a ton more concerned about that then some guy that smacked this chicks ass, when she clearly put it out there to be smacked.. lol

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Want to see a vid of some girl getting chopped up to pieces in south Africa with a machete a few months ago?
It didn't make the news, Twitter or even RDP.
Pussification? LOL.
Where is your outrage?
Some Girl getting her but smacked, Ya dude is a douche. It's not national outrage news though.
You're right, it's not national news to you or I, but to others it is. Funny how guys get all fired up seeing a Tranny bathroom sign or some black punk pour water on a cop but it's OK for some white dude to smack a reporter on the ASS on live TV? I bet if that guy was black or it was their daughter we wouldn't be hearing "I remember when smacking a broad on the ass wasn’t a big deal and in some ways even a compliment.. and I’m not that Old!" or "she clearly put it out there to be smacked"…lol

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
You're right, it's not national news to you or I, but to others it is. Funny how guys get all fired up seeing a Tranny bathroom sign or some black punk pour water on a cop but it's OK for some white dude to smack a reporter on the ASS on live TV? I bet if that guy was black or it was their daughter we wouldn't be hearing "I remember when smacking a broad on the ass wasn’t a big deal and in some ways even a compliment.. and I’m not that Old!" or "she clearly put it out there to be smacked"…lol
Dude focked up loud and clear. No Doubt. Dumbass extraordinaire. Still not Headline news worthy. I was looking for a vid where some jackass did this to a waitress and she took him down with here self preservation tools. That indecent didn't make the news as well.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I don’t care what color someone is.. You pour water (or a liquid?) on a cop and you are taking your life in your own hands.

It is mind blowing how ya tried to turn this racial. Is that really the only Goto you brainwashed libs have left? You have a different opinion so let’s make it racial and kids.. lol. Do you not see how that perpetuates racism?

That said there was some humor in the post, but I’ll stand behind it because I am an ass smacking mofo!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
"How would you feel if it was your daughter...."
Mixed emotions...my daughter may have dropped the mic, and chased him down. I know my wife would if a stranger did the same. Neither would sit in shock, and neither would cry to someone else over it.

What's funny, nobody has said anything about the camera man/woman. They could have easily hung a foot and tripped the guy or grabbed him.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
This guys whole life is f-ed cause he playfully smacked a reporters ass on tv. It was obviously a poor decision but he is gonna get crucified for it.

Every person who ran by was messing with that reporter. THeres always one guy who takes it to far. I know I'm using the boys being boys defense but as I'm usually the guy who takes things a step to far i feel for this guy.

My daughter is six but i would hope she wouldnt be dumb enough to be in this situation. If she was and some idiot smacked her in the ass i would hope she would go smack him back or at the very least not stand there looking like a homeless puppy.

sprintcvx

Reaction score
I agree the guy effed up.. After reading the comments from that link above it sounded like they wanted to take guy out and tar and feather him. JFC its hilarious. Snowflakes. Snowflakes every where.:rolleyes:

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
There's really no defending what they guy did and they is no defending how far some people will take it to retaliate.
The report says she was on live TV so she obviously couldn't chase him down.
She did a good job of recovering and continuing and the guy is banned from future events.
That's where it should end.

But it won't.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Oh for fuck sakes.....this holier than thou whataboutism of "aNd if THis waS yoUR dAuGhtEr yOU'd Be fiNe wITH ThaT toOl smacKing HER aSs?" shit is getting old.
Edit: just saw that you doubled down on the stupidity and threw in the race card......
Congrats! You won dumbass of the day! PM @2CHILL for your reparations.

WAAZ

Reaction score
If the reporter was a guy and got smacked on the ass by a chick running by it would be on America’s Funniest Videos (or whatever that show is).

playdeep

Reaction score
Oh for fuck sakes.....this holier than thou whataboutism of "aNd if THis waS yoUR dAuGhtEr yOU'd Be fiNe wITH ThaT toOl smacKing HER aSs?" shit is getting old.
Edit: just saw that you doubled down on the stupidity and threw in the race card......
Congrats! You won dumbass of the day! PM @2CHILL for your reparations.

Mic drop...
We have a winner...lock the thread.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Yep. And if this was your daughter you'd be fine with that tool smacking her Ass? This Kinda Reminds me of the time a RDP member saw a transgender sign outside the bathroom and half the republicrats in the Lounge had a fly apart…..Talk about pussification of America, they weren't even touched, yet cried like a bunch of…
Hmm.
Glad you mentioned my daughter, right before that bit about the trans bathrooms.
I remember the thread (I think? )
My stance was exactly because my daughter.
The low muscle tone, only semi verbal 23 year old.
Opening the door of her restroom to any guy who wants to wear a dress regardless of their intent doesn’t fly with me.

So back at you.
What if it was your daughter walking into the restroom to find a dress wearing man with his dick in his hand?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Hmm.
Glad you mentioned my daughter, right before that bit about the trans bathrooms.
Opening the door of her restroom to any guy who wants to wear a dress regardless of their intent doesn’t fly with me.

So back at you.
What if it was your daughter walking into the restroom to find a dress wearing man with his dick in his hand?

She should be happy about it, clearly, and clearly he is happy about it as well.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

So stop whining then?

If it was my daughter, I'd hope she is mentally equipped enough to realize while that behavior is not OK, you should not let it scar you for the rest of your life, let alone the rest of your day. Social status as a victim is easy way out. If that is how you want to let people define you, then that is how you will be treated.

That guy didn't wake up in the morning to ruin her life by smacking her on the ass. File the police report and move on with life. Shit happens sometimes, you don't have to let everything that happens to you define who you are.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm.

So back at you.
She should clearly show some compassion and help him shake. Dont forget to remind her @highvoltagehands, if she shakes it more than twice shes just playing with it.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Hmm.

So back at you.
Maybe he is the guy in the dress, he is a democrat.:D

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Good grief......It looked to all be in good fun. PC and out of context
emotionalism
is killing society. :rolleyes:

brgrcru

Reaction score
You can't smack ass anymore ?
How about caressing ass?
how about kissing ass?
My favorite nibbling on butt cheeks. Not okay?

ramos45

Reaction score
HHmmm, I took Highvoltage post a little differently than what I'm seeing. He used specific examples from other posts to point out that the "butt hurt" expressed on here about the "pussification" is very similar to the "butt hurt" expressed by the "pussys" in the media. Those of you "attacked" by his specific examples, handle it as you please but notice your reaction and how similar it may be to that very thing we are all bitching about on here.

Sure we all have opinions and feeling about everything going on around us but bitching and complaining is just that. At what point of being outraged about the outrage just makes you a whiny biotch like the others. I find myself feeling that very thing but realize that I clicked on whatever article knowing i'm about to read some pussyness.

I'm not saying complacency wins here, just saying look in the mirror every once in a while. And I love smacking ass.

hallett21

Reaction score
This place used to be moderate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BingerFang

Reaction score
Psshhhhh, y'all getting soft.... Back in my day I could grab women by the p*ssy!!!

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
I'm so glad there were not cameras everywhere when I was young and doing incredibly stupid things, you gotta watch everything you do these days. Pretty funny
that this causes such an uproar, 1st world problems for sure.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This guys whole life is f-ed cause he playfully smacked a reporters ass on tv. It was obviously a poor decision but he is gonna get crucified for it.

Every person who ran by was messing with that reporter. THeres always one guy who takes it to far. I know I'm using the boys being boys defense but as I'm usually the guy who takes things a step to far i feel for this guy.

My daughter is six but i would hope she wouldnt be dumb enough to be in this situation. If she was and some idiot smacked her in the ass i would hope she would go smack him back or at the very least not stand there looking like a homeless puppy.

mid laugh it off? Is this really that big of a deal?