WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where’s The Complaint Dept Around here..?

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
@RiverDave I received my online order last week but it was incorrect. I sent an email to the RDP Gmail account but didn’t hear anything back. Not a big deal at all, just wondering who I need to talk to? Thanks!!
-Tom

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
819oR6GXc5L._SL1500_.jpg

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Yes, originally 460 was in charge of SWAG and the complaint department but he complained so much about SWAG requests he was spending all of his time dealing with his own complaints.
Eventually both departments fell into such disrepair that Dave had to let him go.
Doesn't seem anyone has been appointed so if you're interested, there is an opening.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Just go to the office downtown and swap it out.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
@RiverDave I received my online order last week but it was incorrect. I sent an email to the RDP Gmail account but didn’t hear anything back. Not a big deal at all, just wondering who I need to talk to? Thanks!!
-Tom

I will ask Amber tomorrow what’s up. Pm me the order number and I’ll have her look at the email as well.
Had a crazy Monday across the board. Stacy has several houses closing and her dad is in town and I had to Goto California today.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
I will ask Amber tomorrow what’s up. Pm me the order number and I’ll have her look at the email as well.
Had a crazy Monday across the board. Stacy has several houses closing and her dad is in town and I had to Goto California today.
Thanks Dave!

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
Got my correct order today! We can close the case on that complaint. 5 star customer service. Thanks Dave!

Complaint case is still open about the lack of snow...

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Yes, originally 460 was in charge of SWAG and the complaint department but he complained so much about SWAG requests he was spending all of his time dealing with his own complaints.
Eventually both departments fell into such disrepair that Dave had to let him go.
Doesn't seem anyone has been appointed so if you're interested, there is an opening.
Can I get back to you in 2 weeks.:D

River Runnin

Reaction score
Complaint Department sign says! "Wish in One Hand! -- Shit in the other! see which one fills first!" ;) o_O

Last edited: