WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Merry Christmas to all...

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Like the title says, i’d Like to wish all the RDP folks a very Merry Christmas and a Happy (and safe) New Year!

And to all of you who I have met over the last 20+ years out here in Havasu but have not stayed in contact with, this is my attempt at staying in touch . I often think that without my wonderful wife, I’d be pretty much a hermit by now.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I'll have to meet up with you guys over the summer.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you and your family. The time of year when children ask, why Santa doesn't park on the street and come in through the front door like everyone else?o_O

ridebig

Reaction score
Never to early. Merry Christmas to all. I have so much to be thankful for. In the last year my business has improved, my daughter got married to a great guy. It’s my 30th anniversary to my beautiful wife. It’s a wonderful life.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
With the holidays close upon us, I would like to share a personal experience about drinking and driving. As you know, some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time, often on the way home after a "social session" with family or friends.
Well, two days ago, this happened to me: I was out for an evening with friends and had more than several whiskies followed by a couple of bottles of rather nice red wine and vodka shots. Although relaxed, I still had the common sense to know I was way over the limit. That's when I did something I've never done before -- I took a taxi home!! Sure enough, on the way there was a police roadblock, but since it was a taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident.
This was a real surprise to me, because I had never driven a taxi before. I don't know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it. So, anyway, if you want to borrow it give me a call.
Merry Christmas to all..........

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Merry christmas to you and Mimi, you both are amazing and one of the reasons that the boating community is so awesome,
looking forward to the next time we hang out

Sigus

Above the wet spot
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you two. Looking forward to spending more time with y’all in 2020.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk