WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lol Kaepernick what an idiot

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Screenshot_20191212-060353.png

Singleton

Reaction score
Is he though? He gets paid by Nike to not have a job. Not bad.

Some have to wonder what conversations took place between the NFL and Nike.
Nike makes all the NFL uniforms. The more Nike keeps Kap in the press, the more his chances to play again the the NFL go down. No team is going to hire an employee who brings negative news into the locker room. Same goes for that AB idiot. Keep talking bad about an employer you want to work for, is not the way to get a job.

PDQH2O

Reaction score
Nike... isn't that the same company that now produces hijabs for muslim women in sports?

They're bringing new meaning to the term "shock jock".

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
His new nike shoe is sold out, they can’t keep up on production. He will make millions on that deal.

HBCraig

Reaction score
I thought I heard or read that Nike was done with him. No?

Sucks They should fire his ass

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
I thought I heard or read that Nike was done with him. No?

Sucks They should fire his ass

Done with him? Hell no. Why? Ever since they brought him on board they've been making money hand over fist. Like mentioned above his products all sell out. All of you saying "omg ill boycott nike that'll show em!" are just wasting your breath. Their stock just keeps going up and up. Yet the media just keeps eating up his agenda. Even "bad" press makes money.

I dont support his argument, but I dont mind hes taking a different direction and it seems like all involved including those in need are doing just fine. He donates a large portion of his time and money to various charities, etc... tell me what have you done to help others? Wheres your millions donated?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The Kap Karnival will pay better in the long run.
It was used as a publicity op.

Enen

Reaction score
If Freddie Gray, Travon Martin and all the others would have just taken a knee, like Kapernick, we wouldn't have any of this shit. Kinda ironic.

Singleton

Reaction score
Done with him? Hell no. Why? Ever since they brought him on board they've been making money hand over fist. Like mentioned above his products all sell out. All of you saying "omg ill boycott nike that'll show em!" are just wasting your breath. Their stock just keeps going up and up. Yet the media just keeps eating up his agenda. Even "bad" press makes money.

I dont support his argument, but I dont mind hes taking a different direction and it seems like all involved including those in need are doing just fine. He donates a large portion of his time and money to various charities, etc... tell me what have you done to help others? Wheres your millions donated?

Have you seen the list and $$ he has donated.
Most organizations he donates to are defined as hate groups