WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Little Brainwashed Greta is Time’s “Person of the Year”

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
This is where they try the hail mary tactic and cram the global warming debacle down our throats...

“Do it for the children [emoji31]”

“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

― Adolf Hitler

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Dana Perino called this on the Five probably a week and a half ago. Pathetic.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

― Adolf Hitler

He was a Time Magazine Person Of the Year winner too.

Sandlord

Reaction score
poty.jpg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Local radio had a call in question yesterday as to who was more irritating to listen to, Greta or AOC......Great edged out the win.

This kid will not age well and one thing predicted is her going off big time in public on some service person that brings her something that isn't environmentally friendly.

I wonder how she will react to the award from a rag that has long ago "jumped the shark"?:rolleyes:
"How dare you!!!!!!"......Such a sad lil' brat

"So ridiculous," Trump tweeted. "Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I can honestly say I've never seen this chick on TV before, I only heard about her in this forum.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Nice to see the president get played by a 16 year old.
As you get played in EVERY post you type!! At least you're just a loser and not both a liar and loser!!

Tank

Reaction score
I can honestly say I've never seen this chick on TV before, I only heard about her in this forum.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing. My Bro-in-law sent me that meme of her. I've heard grumblings about her in news flashes on the iphone and on here but I've never seen / heard her speak. I clicked on the link OT posted. WOW, she's an angry little elf!

53AF665E-18D0-483B-B48A-09B9A528D839.gif

Last edited:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Funny, I was thinking the same thing. My Bro-in-law sent me that meme of her. I've heard grumblings about her in news flashes on the iphone and on here but I've never seen / heard her speak. I clicked on the link OT posted. WOW, she's an angry little elf!
She's exactly what you get when a couple extreme left wing enviro loons breed.....:(

She's worshipped by folks like her Alm UncleMac on the troll side of the family. They should write a song about her growing up with "PuffMac the Magic Troll" under the bridge across the lil' creek.:rolleyes:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Or, possibly future lesbo candidate of the year.
This is the ritually abused little Trojan Horse's "Mother", Malena Ernman.
This is a tranny. Don't just look, observe.
It's all deception. These people are Luciferians bringing in their agenda.
NINTCHDBPICT000514617307.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
DjwQjzdXgAYXFhj.jpg
41462707.jpg
12566782-6946815-Malena_Ernman-m-52_1555934679977.jpg
DL30i8rXUAI7vy1.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
thPXZZIDN2.jpg
thS31UBZYI.jpg
thWMDQEDFO.jpg

I have suspicions about her "father" as well.

Tank

Reaction score
LOL

This is bullying?

"So ridiculous," Trump tweeted. "Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"

Seems he's pretty spot on. Calm down a little and don't be so angry. Go to a movie with a friend. Go be a kid.

Wow, that's bullying eh?

Triggered much?

Sandlord

Reaction score
LOL

This is bullying?

Seems he's pretty spot on. Calm down a little and don't be so angry. Go to a movie with a friend. Go be a kid.

Wow, that's bullying eh?

Triggered much?

agree

so does Nick

16YO Nick.jpg

wzuber

Reaction score
that's what happens when the CRUB gets off the union leash. He's clearly been brain washed by the unions and he is no longer capable of discerning bullying from a simple suggestion to relax, chill out and just go do children aged activities like see a movie with a child-aged friend. Instead, as per the lemming rule book, he supports child abuse by her parents by depriving her of childhood innocence by manipulating her and brainwashing her into being their "front person/face" for their failed political asperations. In summation.... bobby v = child abuse.:D:D

CRUB=Coattail Riding Union Boy. :p:D

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Too bad her Kevlar boat powered by Volvo Penta diesel engines didn't sink mid-crossing!!!

wzuber

Reaction score
Too bad her Kevlar boat powered by Volvo Penta diesel engines didn't sink mid-crossing!!!
LOL....
oh stop...just stop confusing facts w/rhetoric for crying out loud. your ruining their false narrative..:rolleyes::D:D:p